ESPN says Bill Belicheck has gone Mad!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

ESPN says Bill Belicheck has gone Mad!

ESPN stands for (Every Single Patriots Nation)

I just spoke to Bill Belichecks girlfriend and she said hes even gone so far as to take over their sex life, Bill has total control of that, fired her and locks himself in his room to have sex, when he comes out he tells her how good she was!

Hes planning to take over the entire NFL and lock everyone out!

Belicheck has gone mad, and he has implanted a chip in Tom Bradys brain!

BE careful or he may just take all of you over!
    THe Patriots as we know them are finished and Bob Kraft is in full control of all of you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Re: ESPN says Bill Belicheck has gone Mad!

Can I get that 10 seconds of my life back?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from +Mrboston. Show +Mrboston's posts

The most Moronic post I ever read. If your retarded, please stop posting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

In BB we trust? Nothing, including BB, lasts  forever. I suspect Pees was actually
    relieved to be dismissed. He obviously was unable to convey, instruct, or communicate BB's intricate, complicated pass defenses to the players.  Notwithstanding the results of the upcoming  draft and FA additions, along with a
    very difficult schedule, the once mighty Patriots will not make the playoffs in the near future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

hahaha...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

JAYCEE 1m

I wrote this post only as a joke to make everyone lighten up, but I totally agree with you. The Patriots are on the way down as well as Belicheck, but this group is blind to that fact and refuse to see it, I love the ones saying the Patriots are only a few players away from back to the Superbowl.
    I will predict they will finish in 3rd place next season and most will be calling for the removal of Belicheck.
    I remember the Celtics when they were on the road down, no one wanted to believe it but it happens. Just as it is to the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Wow alcon! how did you type all those words from a straitjacket!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

What a STUPID post!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"ESPN stands for (Every Single Patriots Nation)."

~Everybody knows that ESPN really stands for (Editors Scr#w Patriot Nation).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

Who cares what the anti-Pat hacks at ESPN think, ESPN has been irrelevant for  the past 20 yrs! The Pats went 11-5 in 2008 w/a QB who hadn't started a gm since HS and in 2009 went 10-6 w/a gimpy Brady, an inferior OL, 1 reliable WR, a mediocore at best running gm and virtually zero pressue put on the QB by the Pats non-pass rush. Yes, they have many holes to fill but to say they won't make the P/O/s next yr is ridiculous. They'll draft or acquire FA's to fill their holes at OL, DL, OLB, WR and, RB. The Pats weren't the tream of the decade for nothing. They have the best owner, GM, head coach and QB in the league, they'll be back in 2010 w/a vengeance. They have the money and draft picks and for those who haven't figured it out yet, have been quitely reloading the past 2 seasons by shedding aging and underperforming overpriced vets. Adios Thomas will be shown the door along w/some DB's and other non-performers who haven't stepped-up. I don't buy the Jets being the team to beat in 2010 as they have a lot of age of the OL and DL and Sanchez is an average QB. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaMax. Show BubbaMax's posts

His name is Belichick.......Einstein.