ESPN want Nnamdi to be a Jet (A thread about ESPN)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

ESPN want Nnamdi to be a Jet (A thread about ESPN)

It's ridiculous. They've been talking about it like it's a done deal for 2 days now. Maybe he is planning on going there and trying to bargain for a better offer. Or maybe he's using the Jets as leverage for someone else to offer more. You never know what the talk is behind closed doors... unless your espn. Then you know for certain that it is without a doubt, definitely, probably going to possibly happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: ESPN want Nnamdi in a Jets uniform so bad

In Response to ESPN want Nnamdi in a Jets uniform so bad:
    [QUOTE]It's ridiculous. They've been talking about it like it's a done deal for 2 days now. Maybe he is planning on going there and trying to bargain for a better offer. Or maybe he's using the Jets as leverage for someone else to offer more. You never know what the talk is behind closed doors... unless your espn. Then you know for certain that it is without a doubt, definitely, probably going to possibly happen.
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

I would LOVE to see Nnamdi hold the Jets hostage through the weekend then pick Dallas while other top corners sign elsewhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Of course, they do. The jets, like the heat, are so controvercial and attracts attention. nnamdi to the jets would be a huge story especially with Chad Johnson in New England.

Truthfully, Haynesworth with the right mind set and attitude would make twice the impact any CB could.

I have a feeling the Patriots are secretly in the Nnamdi sweepstakes. We are a winning team and he would play for less supposedly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh, I am pretty darn sure that he will sign with the Jets.  I find it very funny how it seems like the whole team needs to redo their contract in order to make this deal work.  It's all or nothing for them this year which is a great formula for a train wreck of massive proportions!

And if they do sign him and they do win the super bowl watch how many problems they will have next season with everyone wanting more money. 

We are witnessing the rise and fall of Rex Ryan and the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

No, I'm not surprised at all. And I like your sig. Where I am, ESPN radio is my only way of keeping up with sporting news in my car. It's a bummer. I really get sick of the obvious bias, but it's at the point now where it's almost comical the way they are so over the top about it