Even the BEST WR's do this...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Even the BEST WR's do this...

Antonio Brown was benched at the tail end of Sunday's loss to the Patriots.

Brown missed an assignment that led to an interception. So even though the 2-6 Steelers were making mistakes all over the field, coach Mike Tomlin made an example of the NFL's leader in receptions. Regardless, it's already water under the bridge as Tomlin confirmed Brown will start Sunday's game against the Bills. Brown is a legit candidate to catch 120 balls this season.   Just saying...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Even the BEST WR's do this...

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brown missed an assignment that led to an interception. So even though the 2-6 Steelers were making mistakes all over the field, coach Mike Tomlin made an example of the NFL's leader in receptions. Regardless, it's already water under the bridge as Tomlin confirmed Brown will start Sunday's game against the Bills. Brown is a legit candidate to catch 120 balls this season.   Just saying...[/QUOTE]

That sends a really big message to the rest of the team. Brown probably executes better than anyone on the offense. But they aren't a bunch of rookies, they are vets.

The sad part is, Pitt's offense was pretty good in that game.

He should bench the defense!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

Brown missed an assignment that led to an interception. So even though the 2-6 Steelers were making mistakes all over the field, coach Mike Tomlin made an example of the NFL's leader in receptions. Regardless, it's already water under the bridge as Tomlin confirmed Brown will start Sunday's game against the Bills. Brown is a legit candidate to catch 120 balls this season.   Just saying...[/QUOTE]

He should have benched pollymollywalloo as we'll then

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll never get sick of watching New England own that hairdo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll never get sick of watching New England own that hairdo.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I am watching him on ESPN right now...  His voice completely throws me off --I'd never say it to his face.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

You mean the wide receiver might be to blame if there's an interception?  I thought it was always because the quarterback is an aging has-been who can't throw deep.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean the wide receiver might be to blame if there's an interception?  I thought it was always because the quarterback is an aging has-been who can't throw deep.

[/QUOTE]

No Mighty ... these are OTHER teams where anyone can be responsible for missing an assignment. In New England only two people are responsible for anything that happens: Brady or Belichik. lol.

If a kicker misses a FG ... it's Brady.

If a guy is hit by a car and IRed, BB should have known.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No Mighty ... these are OTHER teams where anyone can be responsible for missing an assignment. In New England only two people are responsible for anything that happens: Brady or Belichik. lol.

If a kicker misses a FG ... it's Brady.

If a guy is hit by a car and IRed, BB should have known.

[/QUOTE]

Actually the reality is BB does consider these things....  He's got an emergency list for that too.