Everyone can help me laugh at Meadowland Mike...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Everyone can help me laugh at Meadowland Mike...

He said that we (Pats fans) shouldn't complain about injuries because The Jets had suffered their fare 

"Honestly, as if crying about injuries isn't sad enough, lying and crying is even worse.  The Jets have 6 starters on the IR and a handful of other players that have missed half the games.  You play with they guys you have.  And if you're a Pats fan, you cry about who you don't have." 

Well, I'll concede that football is a contact sport, but let's see who the Jets have on IR that compares to Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo and missing Talib.

Reserve lists

95 Antwan Barnes OLB (IR) (Only good player) 

22 Aaron Berry CB (IR) 

19 Clyde Gates WR (IR) 

23 Mike Goodson RB (IR) 

-- John Griffin RB (IR) 

18 Vidal Hazelton WR (IR) 

36 Lex Hilliard FB (IR) 

53 Josh Mauga ILB (IR) 

6 Mark Sanchez QB (IR-DFR) (He counted Marky Mark as a "starter"; what a joke.) 

Not IR, but an inactive player that mattered. Santonio Holmes, but we played with Dan the Man and lived.

These are the guys Mikey compares to Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo and Talib. Clowns, man...clowns.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Everyone can help me laugh at Meadowland Mike...

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

He said that we (Pats fans) shouldn't complain about injuries because The Jets had suffered their fare 

"Honestly, as if crying about injuries isn't sad enough, lying and crying is even worse.  The Jets have 6 starters on the IR and a handful of other players that have missed half the games.  You play with they guys you have.  And if you're a Pats fan, you cry about who you don't have." 

Well, I'll concede that football is a contact sport, but let's see who the Jets have on IR that compares to Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo and missing Talib.

Reserve lists

22 Aaron Berry CB (IR) 

19 Clyde Gates WR (IR) 

23 Mike Goodson RB (IR) 

-- John Griffin RB (IR) 

36 Lex Hilliard FB (IR) 

53 Josh Mauga ILB (IR) 

Not IR, but an inactive player that mattered. Santonio Holmes, but we played with Dan the Man and lived.

These are the guys Mikey compares to Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo and Talib. Clowns, man...clowns.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's just so sad.  But, of course, I didn't compare any players to any other players, nor did I try to use injuries as an excuse as to why the Jets beat the Patriots.  I also didn't use the fact that the Jets were predicted to be the 32nd best team in the NFL, starting a rookie QB, having 14 new starters, all new coordinators and in salary cap hell as an excuse as to why the Jets beat the great New England Patriots. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

dont feed the troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reserve lists

22 Aaron Berry CB (IR) 

19 Clyde Gates WR (IR) 

23 Mike Goodson RB (IR) 

-- John Griffin RB (IR) 

36 Lex Hilliard FB (IR) 

53 Josh Mauga ILB (IR) 

[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Their team is so devoid of talent, every IRd player is a bum.  That's it in a nutshell.

Leave it to a Jets loser to act like they won something at home by cheating and threatening the refs and with a decimated defense with the Pats.

I'd be mortified if we barely beat a division opponent with that many players missing on their D and with help from the refs in OT.

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots gave up 30 points to a team devoid by talent while the best run team in the NFL didn't have the depth to cover a couple of missing starters?

I have asked a number of times for you to explain how the Jets cheated, but you can't seem to come up with a response.  Why not?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dont feed the troll

[/QUOTE]

+1

He is on ognore I never know what he says and couldn't care less