EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

Dont give us your comnments or reasons why, just give your first 5 picks that you think the Patriots will choose on draft day, number them 1-5. The day after the draft I will post who was the winner and deserves to be in the real WAR ROOMWink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

1. Devin McCourty, CB
    2. Jahvid Best, RB
    3. Ricky Sapp, OLB
    4. Arrelious Benn, WR
    5. Jimmy Graham, TE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest

1. OLB Sergio Kindle
    2. WR  Golden Tate
    3. RB   Jahvid Best 
    4. TE   Dennis Pitta
    5. DT   Clifton Geathers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepats51. Show nepats51's posts

odrick
    sapp
    toby g
    shiply
    j graham

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest:
    1. OLB Sergio Kindle 2. WR  Golden Tate 3. RB   Jahvid Best  4. TE   Dennis Pitta 5. DT   Clifton Geathers
    Posted by digger0862

1.)Gresham
           2.)Sapp
             3.) D. Thomas
               4.) Hernandez
                 5.) Selvie
            Of course these picks are subject to change should trades occur.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

1. Graham OLB
    2. Williams WR
    3. Carrington DE
    4. Veldheer OT
    5. Pitta TE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

1. B. Graham-OLB
    2. T. Alualu-DE
    3. D. Williams-WR
    4. T. Gerhart-HB
    5. D. Pitta-TE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

22 Brandon Graham, LB
    44 Brandon LaFell, WR
    47 Jonathan Dwyer, RB
    53 Maurkice Pouncey, G/C
    119 Malcolm Sheppard, DE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

What are your qualifications?  MD, PhD, LMNOP?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

1. J Odrick DT/DE Penn State
    2. J. Hughes OLB  TCU
    3. D Williams WR  USC
    4. L Houston DT Texas
    5.D McCluster Athlete Ole Miss

Playmakers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

1. Graham - OLB/DE
    2. D. Williams - WR
    3. R. Matthews - RB
    4. A. McCoy - TE
    5. T. Gibson - DE

I could be wrong, but I think they'll take a D-lineman in the late 2nd round that we're not expecting.. Thaddeus Gibson or somebody.  I'm not sure if Gibson is 2nd-round material, but I think he'll be a solid starter in the NFL someday. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Trade pick 22 for pick 36 and 50

1.) Carrington with pick 36
    2.) I wanted Norwood, but it won't happen. I'll pick Sapp next
    3.) Jared Veldheer
    4.) Sean Lee
    5.) Ben Tate

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: EVERYONE-Post your first 5 picks the way U think it will happen Draft day....Lets see who gets closest:
    What are your qualifications?  MD, PhD, LMNOP?
    Posted by Tcal2
    Actually Im glad you asked. I have a PHD, a T.U.R.D., and PAPs Mear in Astro Physics from Our Lady Of the Silky Panties, I say Astro Physics because EVERYONE in this forum is wayyyyy out there and in order to understand much of what goes on in here, Astro Physics is a good place to start.  So Im guessing from your question that you dont have any picks do you?
    May I suggest the very Easy to Read and comprehend book, FootBall Drafting for Dummies, written by LAZARIUSANITURIUM!  Its only 53 thousand pages long and very helpfulYell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Sounds like fun... obviously this list suposes Patriots trade picks...

1. CJ Spiller RB
    2. Jerry Hughes DE/OLB 
    3. Alex Carrington DE
    4. Mike Williams, WR
    5. Chris Marinelli OT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEMike. Show NEMike's posts

1. OLB Sergio Kindle 2. WR  Golden Tate 3. RB   Jahvid Best  4. TE   Dennis Pitta 5. DT   Clifton Geathers
    Posted by digger0862

Bingo with Kindle.  I have been high on him for some time now.  He is going to be an instant winner in the NFL and the perfect fit for the Pats. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

Round 1 -- 22nd overall - Jared Odrick, DE, PENN ST.
    Round 2 -- 44th overall - Jermaine Gresham, TE, OKLAHOMA
    Round 2 -- 47th overall - Ricky Sapp, OLB, CLEMSON
    Round 2 -- 53rd overall - Mardy GilYard, WR, CINCINNATTI
    Round 4 -- 119th overall - Tim Tebow, QB, FLORIDA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Astro Physics is a good place to start.  So Im guessing from your question that you dont have any picks do you?  May I suggest the very Easy to Read and comprehend book, FootBall Drafting for Dummies, written by LAZARIUSANITURIUM!  Its only 53 thousand pages long and very helpful."

Hey Brother Love, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't run with my M.A.S.H. parody on the "Belichick Interview with Mike Reiss" thread (Page 3)...  I mean, in the end we get to go drink and try to nail some young nurse tails in the Officer's Lounge and everything (I was gonna try to work in some puns that incorporated you & I doing a wheelbarrow race outta the mess hall, and falling in the mud before Corporal Klinger (then in a Hawaiian Hoola outfit-and getting mud on him), with 1 of us telling him, "Not to get his frock/frill in a bunch," (I'm sorta unsure whatTH either one is) and the other saying that "There was a ruffle in his feather skirt," and then He'd get p#ssed and say, "Uggh, I ironed that for hours."  And then maybe we'd just make a mud-fort....but, ya know-thought it'd might be just a bit of overkill. 

Here's the link to my Drafting Anthology, for ALL those not-in-the-know or who need a refresher (IF link doesn't go through, it's called: "The Myth about Trading Down and A Tale of Value," on Page 44...imo, it should be known as "The Draft Bible," but hey...):

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a8d27acc5-555a-4b05-93a2-04605efe4937

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

I agree fo the most part w LHJ:

Round 1 -- 22nd overall - Jared Odrick, DE, PENN ST.
    Round 2 -- 44th overall - Jermaine Gresham, TE, OKLAHOMA
    Round 2 -- 47th overall - Ricky Sapp, OLB, CLEMSON
    Round 2 -- 53rd overall - Mardy GilYard, WR, CINCINNATTI or Dexter McClulster

But no way woudl every take Tebow:
    Round 4 -- 119th overall - Javier Arenas, CB/KR, Alabama

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

You NEVER know!!!

Stop wasting your time girls.  Here are the first cinco! 

1. Sergio Kindle 
    2. Demarious Thomas 
    3. Tim Tebow ( I don't like it either but I have a bad feeling )
    4. Lamar Houston
    5. Jared Veldheer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

#22 Brandon Graham OLB 6'2" 266
    #44 Lamarr Houston DE 6'3" 305
    #47 Rodger Saffold OT 6'5" 316    
    #53 Andre Roberts WR 5'11" 195
    Ben Tate RB 5'11" 221

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Round 1 -- 22nd overall - Sergio Kindle, OLB/DE TEXAS  (I think the Pats need to go after Defense with pick 22 - need impact here - someone who can step in next year and make Impact! I feel Graham can do this as well as Kindle.
    *B. Graham - but the Pats would have to 'yes' move up now to get Graham (if they want him that badly).

Round 2 -- 44th overall - Golden Tate WR ND  (need to give Brady another toy to play with -Opposite Moss hopefullY) People are saying Tate at 22, but I feel we can still get him here in the 2nd rd.

Round 2 -- 47th overall - Ricky Sapp, OLB, CLEMSON (Pats need to load up on the outside LB postion-we'll see)

Round 2 -- 53rd overall - Javid Best - RB CAL (Pats need to hit on a RB somewhere in the 2nd rd I think--Hopefully they do their homework on one of these guys)

Round 4 -- 119th overall - D McCluster - RB/KR - Ole Miss  (Need to start grooming a playmaker as in a 3rd down back/Kick off returner as well - kid can fly)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

1 - Graham, DE/OLB
    2 - Benn, WR
    3 - Hernandez, TE
    4 - Tate, RB
    5 - Geathers, DE

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrustBill. Show TrustBill's posts

1. Carlos Dunlap, DE/OLB
    2. Ricky Sapp, OLB
    3. Brandon Spikes, ILB
    4. Clifton Geathers, DE
    5. Jimmy Graham, TE

Defense front 7 reloaded.  The big and bad Patriots are back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

22.  Ryan Mathews RB/Fresno State
    44.  Lamar Houston DT/DE Texas
    47.  Ricky Sapp OLB/Clemson
    53.  Dexter McCluster RB/WR/KR Ole Miss
    119. Scott Long WR/Louisville

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

1. MAURKICE POUNCEY - C/OG - Florida - *protect the franchise
    2. Alex Carrington - DE - Arkansas State

3. Ricky Sapp - OLB - Clemson

4. Jimmy Graham - TE - Miami
    5. Mitch Petrus - OG - Arkansas