Ex-Pat Jermaine Wiggins Tells Faulk to "Stop Whining"!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ex-Pat Jermaine Wiggins Tells Faulk to "Stop Whining"!

We here are all sick and tired of hearing Marshall Faulk continue to whine about losing SB 36 because of "spygate". FINALLY...former Patriot's TE that season, Jermaine Wiggins, tells Faulk and Kurt Warner to stop the whining: http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/wiggins-warner-faulk-stop-whining?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Ex-Pat Jermaine Wiggins Tells Faulk to

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We here are all sick and tired of hearing Marshall Faulk continue to whine about losing SB 36 because of "spygate". FINALLY...former Patriot's TE that season, Jermaine Wiggins, tells Faulk and Kurt Warner to stop the whining: http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/wiggins-warner-faulk-stop-whining?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo 

[/QUOTE]

Faulk whining about spygate is right up there with Morris the crack head celebrating the continued Dolphins perfect season....nobody cares but fellow whiners

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Faulk whining about spygate is right up there with Morris the crack head celebrating the continued Dolphins perfect season....nobody cares but fellow whiners

[/QUOTE]

Good parallel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The organization is taking the high road knowing everyone sees these comments from Faulk and Warner as "whining" and not deserving of its time.  Kudos to the Pats ownership for that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like wiggy, good for him. Do I think there was something on those tapes? Yes. Yes I do. Do I think it was the reason we won those Super Bowls? No. No I don't.

I think the tapes were destroyed because it would of been a total disaster for the NFL to release them, it would of opened up all sorts of questions regarding the integrity of the game. Every team did this type of stuff and more...lots more, trust me on that.

I have friends that work in NFL security and they were very very busy after this whole mess went down. They were asked to police these games  - there is a lot of stuff that goes on between two teams playing eachother that the NFL wanted to stop. And I think they accomplished that....especially the home team...those home stadiums were very very closely monitored after all this mess on game days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Isn't funny that you never hear Vermeil whining about this topic, just Faulk and Warner.  Why is that.
    Glad to hear Wiggins finally get tired of the nonsense.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think the tapes were destroyed because it would of been a total disaster for the NFL to release them

I agree.  Once everyone saw Herm Edwards waving at the f'ing video camera everyone would realize how stupid the entire thing was and that the NFL had botched the entire thing.  By covering their own a_ss they opened the door for all the conspiracy theory types to go on about how we had entire team walkthroughs on those tapes.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Sort of OT, but Wiggy has also recently made the case that the safety in the SB was clearly Manning's fault.   He says that in cases where the center messes up the snap count it is obvious because the other offensive lineman don't start to block as the ball is snapped precisely because they aren't expecting it.  In this case he points out all 5 OL move in unison as the ball is snapped.  They all seemed to be on the same page.  Who wasn't?  Peyton Manning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think the tapes were destroyed because it would of been a total disaster for the NFL to release them

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  Once everyone saw Herm Edwards waving at the f'ing video camera everyone would realize how stupid the entire thing was and that the NFL had botched the entire thing.  By covering their own a_ss they opened the door for all the conspiracy theory types to go on about how we had entire team walkthroughs on those tapes.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I think the NFL caused conspiracy theory types to exist by fining the Patriots, Belichick and taking our first round pick away.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The only way to make Spygate end is to publically embarrass Goodell. You have to ridicule this moron until he resigns. He is a former NYJ's employee whose making a decision on a spat between the NEP and his former employer, in a court of law an honorable judge would recuse himself on that bias alone. However the buffoon decided to side with his former employer and not only fine BB, but also by taking away a first round draft choice to help his former employer gain a competitive advantage! GFY Goodell you'll never get any respect from this Patriots fan.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Given Goodell help cause this mess, he ought yo tear Faulk and Warner into his office and tell them they are wrong. 

btw the nfl is overrated in the way the league is run , from rules, referees, safety, expansion intenatonally, more play off games. They get away with it cause they are the only king of the hill

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Faulk needs to see the Yahoo article about how Sherman and Seahawks figured out Manning on the fly.  ...Sounds a lot like what he says happened to them.  Teams do it all the time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO. Dick, Spygate will never go away no matter what you think, that's for sure.

The only time it will go away is when noone cares about it.

The truth is - that the Patriots violated a rule - Goodell deemed it cheating - and took action accordingly. That's it in a nutshell. Who cares? You do.

[/QUOTE]

But he didn't say that the Pats had the ram walk thru

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I will say this in Goodels behalf, He told everyone to stop, Bb didn't stop, and Goodell made it known nyp ou had better follow his directives.

This whole taping is sort of like how teams can send tapes of other teams transgressions without letting anyone else know, and then decided to act without warning. Especially when it relates to safety issues, just like the jets fg fiasco

I do not have a lot of faith in the league operations

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

My favorite is Jerome Bettis questioning how the Pats stopped a 3rd  ,maybe a 4TH and short  play in 2004 Championship game claiming it was part of spygate controversy.

somebody on panel ( tv show) told him they were allegedly stealing defensive signals not offensive!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

also did anyone listen to The sports hub with Wiggy this week. You gotta love him   local guy playing with Pats and probably the most humble9 and respective of opportunity) of any pro guy. They replayed Super Bowl tape of 2002. He said catch to get Vinitierri closer was no big deal   ...but he was worried about screwing up on Field Goal attempt.

Also his  catch in snow bowl that I think to Patten that was deflected was huge!

And than he closed discussion with   " i was cut the next year"!

Ya gotta love him!