Exit strategy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Exit strategy

Has Rex Ryan set his exit strategy from all his flaming comments about BB and the Patriots by saying that BB is a better coach and TB is a better QB. You know if the jets lose this game the NY media will throw his words back in his face (by way of his azz). he can now say that he said all along that the Pats were better coached and had a better QB.  very sneaky Rex..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Re: Exit strategy

In part, i bet it is...   but all coaches do it to some degree, and since it's clearly true in this case, i don't think Ryan can be faulted for this (perhaps he should be complimented for this frankness).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

I do look at it as a scapegoat for him because the fact is it kinda goes without saying.  Something made him feel like it was necessary to let the media know he felt that way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

All I'm saying is that if the jets lose. And they will.. The NY media is going to ask him about his words. before the "They have a better coach and QB" comments he had no exit strategy. What was he going to say if they lose 31-9. When you here him asnwer with "Well i told you guy's days ago that they had a better Coach and QB so get away from me" ....you'll know who called.. just sayin..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What is funny is if they some how beat us the Jets and the fans will act like they won the super bowl but if they lose its just a regular season game. Such a deperate fan base.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No, I think he's just learning the non-football parts of coaching now.  I hope he doesn't refrain too much.  His remarks are entertaining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Exit strategy:
    [QUOTE]What is funny is if they some how beat us the Jets and the fans will act like they won the super bowl but if they lose its just a regular season game. Such a deperate fan base.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Since they haven't even appeared in a SB in 40 years and don't have any chance of getting to one in the near future I'm not surprised.