fa summary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

fa summary

out: woodhead, welker, chung, thomas

In: washington, amendola, wilson, jones

Maybe: abraham, sanders,

Still need: CB, OT, DT

Sign the maybe's, and one of the three needs in FA/trade and draft the rest and we are set.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: fa summary

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

out: woodhead, welker, chung, thomas

In: washington, amendola, wilson, jones

Maybe: abraham, sanders,

Still need: CB, OT, DT

Sign the maybe's, and one of the three needs in FA/trade and draft the rest and we are set.

Jeez, when you put it this way it doesn't look so good (but I'm sure there's more to come).

Woodhead vs Washington...Woodhead is younger and will give you more in terms of what he can do on offense. We will need Vareen to step up and play this year.

Chung vs. Wilson...well this one is really not fair, I have two cockatiels that are more durable and can play better than Chung.

Welker vs. Amendola...this one has the potential to really really blow up in our faces and here's why. The first time this guy gets hurt this organization will never hear the end of it, especially if Welker is catching 8 balls a game from - of all people - Manning. Belichick will lose his mind deflecting questions about this subject even if Amendola does well, never mind if he is out because of an injury. I like Amendola, but this looks like a lose situation.

Losing Thomas shouldn't hurt us, he's a guard for christ's sake.

And signing Jones may mean nothing at all...he's for the most part an average player that may turn into more than that with Brady..or may never see past April.