Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare

I love popping up here and reading all of your delusional posts.... What I love even more is that so many of them involve the JETS.......  You guys have JETS on the brain....And with good reason...... I think Aso's about to sign......... Amazing how Rex and Tanny get whomever they want, even at reduced rates......  Jets will dominate for years to come....  Better to just face it, accept it and move on....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare

Im just happy football is back. May the best team win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

When was the last time the Jet's won a superbowl?   Must put you on ignore, you have nothing to say that's intelligent Leon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

If the Jests sign Assomugua, they'll  be on a shoestring budget every step of the way and will have to tip-toe around the $120 Million salary cap.

Not only that, but after predicting Super Bowl victories the last 2 years, the New York media is gonna hold Rex's feet to the fire this time around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare:
    [QUOTE]If the Jests sign Assomugua, they'll  be on a shoestring budget every step of the way and will have to tip-toe around the $120 Million salary cap. Not only that, but after predicting Super Bowl victories the last 2 years, the New York media is gonna hold Rex's feet to the fire this time around.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

What all of you seem to miss is the way Jets players and FA's looking to sign with Jets will do whatever they can to make themselves cap friendly.... Ex.  Santonio signs new deal but only hits cap for about 2 mil this year.  Harris about to sign long term deal to lower his cap number.... Sanchez and Lt doing there part as well.....  days ago you all thought Aso was impossible for Jets because of cap and competition.... Bet you feel differently today.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : What all of you seem to miss is the way Jets players and FA's looking to sign with Jets will do whatever they can to make themselves cap friendly.... Ex.  Santonio signs new deal but only hits cap for about 2 mil this year.  Harris about to sign long term deal to lower his cap number.... Sanchez and Lt doing there part as well.....  days ago you all thought Aso was impossible for Jets because of cap and competition.... Bet you feel differently today.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Dude, we've seen this movie before, because players have been tripping over themselves to join the Pats for years, many of them taking paycuts and/or restructuring.  Face it, the Jets are obsessed with the Pats and measure themselves to their betters in New England with every move they make (as well they should) NOT the other way around, my delusional friend.  Just End The Season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : What all of you seem to miss is the way Jets players and FA's looking to sign with Jets will do whatever they can to make themselves cap friendly.... Ex.  Santonio signs new deal but only hits cap for about 2 mil this year.  Harris about to sign long term deal to lower his cap number.... Sanchez and Lt doing there part as well.....  days ago you all thought Aso was impossible for Jets because of cap and competition.... Bet you feel differently today.....

What about next year Einstein?   And the next and next and next?  Don't get it do ya?  And what happens when fat Rex gets turned in for tampering?  Oh yes, Aso already stuck his foot in his mouth.   Does Sancheezy know how to throw from his back side?  Better practice that.  Can't wait.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hope so much they sign him.  I think Revis and Cromartie worked awesome together and I don't think Nnamdi is going to be as good of a fit there.  Love to see the Jets throw the bank at him for what they should be doing his keeping Cromarti and Edwards and get better at the pass rush.

Going to backfire on the Jets!  Remember waht happened to the dream team the heat put together?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare:
    [QUOTE]I love popping up here and reading all of your delusional posts.... What I love even more is that so many of them involve the JETS.......  You guys have JETS on the brain....And with good reason...... I think Aso's about to sign......... Amazing how Rex and Tanny get whomever they want, even at reduced rates......  Jets will dominate for years to come....  Better to just face it, accept it and move on....

Hey junior, get back to us when the wannabes win something with a title on it.

What clowns like you don't get is; losing an AFC Championship is BAD. It's not something to be bragging about.

Run along now, your mommy's  calling;  this is big boy talk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : Hey junior, get back to us when the wannabes win something with a title on it. What clowns like you don't get is; losing an AFC Championship is BAD. It's not something to be bragging about. Run along now, your mommy's  calling;  this is big boy talk.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Losing AFC championships not so bad when you throttle 1 and done overrated has beens......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : Losing AFC championships not so bad when you throttle 1 and done overrated has beens......

All anyone can say about the Yets is ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]I love popping up here and reading all of your delusional posts.... What I love even more is that so many of them involve the JETS.......  You guys have JETS on the brain....And with good reason...... I think Aso's about to sign......... Amazing how Rex and Tanny get whomever they want, even at reduced rates......  Jets will dominate for years to come....  Better to just face it, accept it and move on....

I think you need a quarterback because Sanchez is not the one to get it done. It is tough ahving a Lexus with a lawn mower engine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : Losing AFC championships not so bad when you throttle 1 and done overrated has beens......

Hey, somebody call the exterminator. The new  york cockroaches, err, I mean jet's  fans are infesting the place.

I would much rather be a has been than a wanna be.

Like I said, get back to us when you win something with a title to it.  Until then you are out of your league here. You have yet to earn the right to speak to your betters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

The Yets fans really need to figure out that we spend a lot less time thinking about the Yets than they spend thinking about the Pats. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lol if you're not disappointed about losing the AFC title game because they beat the Patriots then it must really suck to be a Jets fan. We're over last year, you can say it all you want

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Well, you surely have the Pats on your brain.  You even had to come here, register for an account, not only read these posts but start a thread.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Gosh, you Patriot fans are so ignorant. Don't you realize that the Super Bowl was played in the first week of January this past year against the Patriots? Who cares what happens on the First Sunday of February each year, if the Jets beat the Patriots, then they have the glory.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Different sets of priorities.  Pats tend to aim a bit higher.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare : Well, you surely have the Pats on your brain.  You even had to come here, register for an account, not only read these posts but start a thread.  
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

Dude, my account started just before Jets beat down patsies in January....Aso signed by tomorrow..... Sweet dreams

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Ok so you actually have the Pats for a lot longer than I thought.  It doesn't matter who you bring.  All you got so far is Holmes, someone u already had last year.  You're losing Edwards and Cromartie and bunch of other players.  

Sweet dreams.  Stop thinking of the Pats too much, you'll have better sleep quality.  There ARE other things in life.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Jets = China  ,  Pats = America ... When you stop comparing your team with ours then ill stop believing your a jealous troll. Great you've made to consecutive AFC Champ. games and lost both. two years ago you wouldn't have even been there if not for a Xmas present. Your team hasn't won anything in over 30 years! We've owned this division for a decade and have 4 SB appearances , with 3 rings!!! I hear alot of you trolls talking about our running game , who...tf is carrying the rock for you, LT , cant wait for him to get burnt out by Thanksgiving. After him who do you have Joe Mcknight LOL??? You fukin jets fans have no clue what your talking about. You want to sign and lock up sooo much $$$ in one position with Nnamdi/Revis , when you play tons of scheme/zone. Let me guess you think Revis is a true man to man shutdown DB. Revis lined up 77 times against Moss in 09 and only played TRUE MAN 7 times , FACT NOT OPINION. If you want to pay a guy 15 mil per to sit back and play zone half the time by all means go for it! You have issues rushing the QB , DL , WR and QB btw. You guys think EVERYBODY and their mother doesn't know you tossed half the play-book out to dumb it down for him. Win a SB this century and we'll talk loser.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

every jets fan leaves me speechless. What kind of garbage is this one talking about?

and whats this 1 and done business about?  seriously, what have the jets done?
    Patriots over the last decade:
    3 Super Bowl wins
    4 Super Bowl Appearances
    5 AFC title game Appearances
    8 Playoff Appearances in 10 years.
    16-0 regular. Record breaking history
    11-5 with a back up QB when no one thought we would win 8 games.
    14-2 in a rebuilding year
    Tom Brady - 50 TD Passes in 1 year NFL record
    Randy Moss - 23 TD Catches in 1 year NFL record

What have the jets done in the past 10 years?
    lose 2 titles games? wow. who cares

The Eagles lost 6 of them. ask them how proud they are of that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey 1anddone you loser, the difference between Pats fans and Jets fans is this; We are not satisfied because we didnt win the Super Bowl last year. You fans are satisfied becasue you beat New England!! I guess we just have different goals!! And by you trolling here, it idicates who is obsessed with who! ROFLMAO at what a fool you are.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Why is this post even going on any more? It's just Leon being Leon, pretending to be someone else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Great!  Sign scrabble!
    what's that?  45m on 2 corners and a QB???  so we run against you after you cut and don't replace half your def.  You say you're gonna put 9 in the box, but we have two young, stud TE's that can catch.  Oh!  and our 5th reciever now is Chad Johnson...  who covers that guy???  running out of fingers to stick in the dam?  Imagine what sexy rexy is going through...

All the while...  we have 2 1st & 2 2nd's next year while you keep blowing your picks on one year rentals...