Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gallese. Show Gallese's posts

Re: Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare

Jets capped is effed up for several years, if Aso signs on.

CB Reevis        $11M

CB Aso            $12M

LB Harris         $10M

LB Pace           $7M

LB Scott          $6M

Assuming balanced roster is important and $60M a good cap amount to spend on the defensive side of the ball, it’s not wise to have 77% of that tied up in 5 players. I can see skimping on SS/FS if you’ve got an Aso & Reevis at CB, but no priority at NT & DT is going to come back to haunt you.

Other side not much better, with two players, Sanchez ($18M) and Fergusen ($10M) tying up almost half of what Jets should be spending on offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

In Response to Face it.... Jets are your worst nightmare:
    [QUOTE]I love popping up here and reading all of your delusional posts.... What I love even more is that so many of them involve the JETS.......  You guys have JETS on the brain....And with good reason...... I think Aso's about to sign......... Amazing how Rex and Tanny get whomever they want, even at reduced rates......  Jets will dominate for years to come....  Better to just face it, accept it and move on....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Wait! Havent the jets been one and done since the 60's? How many superbowls have they won since? Thats a tough one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]I love popping up here and reading all of your delusional posts.... What I love even more is that so many of them involve the JETS.......  You guys have JETS on the brain....And with good reason...... I think Aso's about to sign......... Amazing how Rex and Tanny get whomever they want, even at reduced rates......  Jets will dominate for years to come....  Better to just face it, accept it and move on....

Nice try accusing posters here of being delusional then voicing the continuing delusion that the Jets 'dominate' anything. What exactly have the jets done besides run their mouths? They beat the Pats in one playoff game. No conference championships, one or two division championships in decades. WOW that's some domination! The simple fact is that you and all the other jokes who call themselves Jets fans are so jealous of the Patriot's success over the last decade that the only way you can make the Jets seem like they have any value is to make feeble attempts to compare them to us. It's funny

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]I think Aso's about to sign

So, what happened in this thread?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am sure you are upset to lose such a great player!

Vernon Gholston is a Chicago Bear

V. Gholston1

The Bears’ somewhat wacky start to the offseason continues.

Vernon Gholston will join Roy Williams in the windy city after signing a one-year contract, the team announced Friday.

We’re having a little fun here, but it’s a fine gamble.  If anyone can coax production out of a pass rusher, it’s Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli.

Gholston likely signed for the league minimum salary or close to it.  There’s no guarantee he will even make the roster.

Chicago also announced they reached agreement with their first-round pick, tackle Gabe Carimi.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thread fail at it's best.  While the Jets waste their time on Nnamdi, they lose key players.  Hahahahaha!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wow this is thread looks more stupid by the minute.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

1----Sorry, I am sure that Phatty Rex is crying.....again!

Adam Schefter 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

not worried about the jets at all. the qb sucks and they are going to be weaker on defense. even vegas thinks they win 9 or 10 games. they may sneak into the playoffs but wont get lucky again like the last year. teams like the packers, falcons, saints, ravens, ect are much tougher than the above average jets.

the jets forums are even worse, jets fans obsessed and very worried of the patriots.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Yes - I am terrified! Looks like Jets will win decimate the Patriots and the rest of the league and win the SB this year.

Should I even bother watching the games this year with the results such a foregone conclusion ? Perhaps I should rescind my DirectTV subscription ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No, CLOWNS are my worst nightmare........ oh, yeah, that is right, that means the JETS are my worst nightmare!  Good thinking!