False Bravado!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

False Bravado!

Love it.  That should be Jbolt's new nickname.

I can't wait to watch the soft Chargers get beat up by a young head coach who was groomed in the Patriots system.  

Belichick's prodidy will dominate the AFC West and show the soft Chargers that their false bravado will get them nowhere.

What's up with the intro?  Does Philip Rivers ever stop talking?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: False Bravado!

In Response to False Bravado!:
    [QUOTE]Love it.  That should be Jbolt's new nickname. I can't wait to watch the soft Chargers get beat up by a young head coach who was groomed in the Patriots system.   Belichick's prodidy will dominate the AFC West and show the soft Chargers that their false bravado will get them nowhere. What's up with the intro?  Does Philip Rivers ever stop talking?  
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Man do the Chargers look like a bunch of little punks today.   

That team has had plenty of talent since LT arrived.  

The one thing they have always been lacking is maturity.    They were too young and too cocky.  They keep forgetting they play in the worst division in the league.

False Bravado indeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Personally, I think think the biggest issue with SD is having one of the worst head coaches in football.  The talent is there.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: False Bravado!:
    [QUOTE]Personally, I think think the biggest issue with SD is having one of the worst head coaches in football.  The talent is there.....
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

As much as it gags me to say it LT had good reason to be pissed when the ball was taken out of his hands inside the 5.