Fanatical Freeney Can't Wait to Get At Rookie OTs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Fanatical Freeney Can't Wait to Get At Rookie OTs

vollmer seemed to play pretty well against him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Fanatical Freeney Can't Wait to Get At Rookie OTs:
    vollmer seemed to play pretty well against him
    Posted by sirpinochle

Point!

But to Freeney's credit, he did admit that Vollmer played well and with no help, but UD would have you believe that Mankins was holding Sea-bass' hand the whole time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I wish we had a player with 75% of Freeny's talent. Wish Willie Mac could have played for ever. Remember his 4 1/2 sacks against Gerrard to break the single post season record/ all time post season sack record in the same game. I'd take Willie Mac for his versatility over Freeny anyday!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Vollmer schooled Freeney,Taylor, Schobel and two other great DE's last season on the LT side. Can anyone here tell me how many sacks Vollmer allowed? 00000000 that would be the answer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Fanatical Freeney Can't Wait to Get At Rookie OTs : Point! But to Freeney's credit, he did admit that Vollmer played well and with no help, but UD would have you believe that Mankins was holding Sea-bass' hand the whole time. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

He did?  Link?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Fanatical Freeney Can't Wait to Get At Rookie OTs : He did?  Link?
    Posted by underdoggggg

Who did what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I have to admire the Colts ability to find real talent.  Some of it i can attribute to the fact they are looking the kind of players most others ignore, but for certain they find alot of quality guys.  I hope we can generate some pass rush this year.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

2 things:

1.  Steak and grapes 3 meals a day doesn't sound healthy.  No vegetables?

2.  He lives at the Four Seasons the entire summer?  Looks we'll have another bankrupt star at the age of 40.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

2 things: 1.  Steak and grapes 3 meals a day doesn't sound healthy.  No vegetables? 2.  He lives at the Four Seasons the entire summer?  Looks we'll have another bankrupt star at the age of 40.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I think Freeney is a little smarter than the average NFL player.  Even at $700 a day for 90 days, Freeney can pay the Four Seasons tab by playing 20 snaps.  I also read somewhere or saw an interview that he employs a dietician that plans his meals according to his blood-type and training schedule.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'd rather he just did what he always does, play well, talk about what you've done not, what you're going to do.  Whenever guys come out to tell you how great they are going to be next season it always sounds like they are really trying to convince themselves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from edna0628. Show edna0628's posts

Rob Gronkowski generally regarded as the best conference this year's draft, the proximal front, not one, but due to injury last season, missed all of the college game, lottery pick will fall to the second round. The Patriots team in the summer, has gone before the transaction is considered the most recent failure of the first round of the Tight end Benjamin • Watson (Benjamin Watson) and the Patriots last season but rarely switch to play Chris • Baker ( Chris Baker), the team position in the proximal front, there is no better candidate, but only in the draft Patriot elected to the General Assembly to reinforce the position of the proximal front of vacancies, and very good, they have been Rob Gronkowski, was selected this year, the first front is the first round of the proximal section 21 overall by the Cincinnati Bengals selected Jermaine • Jermaine Gresham, but I still think that Rob Gronkowski absolute Jermaine Gresham more comprehensive. His arrival on the one hand can be a very good offensive line as a complement, in particular, run and pass blocking open front side, on the other hand, his ability to advance after the ball is quite powerful. But the only worry now is whether he had a serious back injury has completely healed.
        For this consideration, Patriots in the fourth round No. 15 overall pick from last season has been super strong teams proximal front Hernandez University of Florida. Hernandez's catch is considered to be the strongest conference this draft, but his blocking ability may be the weakest, he can take over to use as a half outside, and his strong pick Ball capacity I believe would become Tom Brady's favorite pass • One of the objectives of these two options the Patriot, the author is to conceal the meaning of joy, of course, the author is also a big fan of the Patriot. I once again boldly predicted that the new season, the two together will contribute to the team contributed at least 800 yards and seven touchdowns.
    cheapest nfl jerseys
    www.2009allstar.com