Fans are not on the Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Fans are not on the Pats

read this and refrain from telling people what to do.

File:Bill of Rights Pg1of1 AC.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Possible source of motivation for this thread:

• Going through the change
    • Wrong time of the month
    • Cornflakes pi$$ed on
    • Texans or Jets fan

or (seems the most likely) personality like a soiled mini-pad.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miSOXfan. Show miSOXfan's posts

Here's a recent thread

It looks very familiar, particularly the comments by Patsfansince1966, including the personal insults.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/twice-before-already/100/6255727

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I had the unfortunate experience of having to do a month long business trip to WI during the Brett Farve era. The Packer fans were all we, and us, and considered themselves part of the team...When I would ask them are you serious, they said that they were actually a part of the team as Holgren had said so and gave the fans their own number. My response to them was if you really are a part of the team, why are you watching games from home, and not standing on the sidelines on Sunday???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miSOXfan. Show miSOXfan's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to miSOXfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a recent thread

It looks very familiar

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/twice-before-already/100/6255727

[/QUOTE]

And you look like a horse...

[/QUOTE]

good one

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

my politics are my business, please keep your'to yourself, it's what we adults do in polite conversation.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

OK guys time to abandon this useless thread... this guys a complete F-tard, baiting troll... very likely a Texan's fan.  Bye bye now...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my politics are my business, please keep your'to yourself, it's what we adults do in polite conversation.

[/QUOTE]

So you are pro-life? Hippo-crite.

[/QUOTE]

remember the adage "when in a hole stop digging" but for you I'll paraphrase the President "please proceed dmpc"

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

HE'S BAAAAACKKKKK

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

You do realize that if it weren't for the fans, there would be no game, right?  You do realize that if fans didn't go to the game, there would be no revenue, and consequently the players wouldn't play the game, right?  Hence, why it's totally appropriate to use the term "we" when discussing the team you cheer for, the team you give your money to, and the team that lives off of your money.

Scrooge would come back at this time of the year.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK guys time to abandon this useless thread... this guys a complete F-tard, baiting troll... very likely a Texan's fan.  Bye bye now...

[/QUOTE]

+1    When a troll like dmpc takes time to respond to every post he is just trying to keep his pathetic lil thread alive. **Note to dmpc, I spelled little "lil" as a commonly accepted form of computer shorthand. Much like your for you're. Some of us work for a living and dont have all day to type in long hand or repy to every post like you do.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who gives a F what you think?  

Instead of being the arbiter of what we're allowed to say or not say why don't you hold your breath for 45 minutes or so and tell us if your opinion has changed.  Are you going to penalize us for typos next or grade our posts with a red marker... get a grip.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not "the arbiter of what you're (sic) allowed to say or think", but you have to admit it's foolish to think you effect the team.  So who should truly get a grip?

[/QUOTE]

Fans don't (a)ffect the team?  Players would still play the game if fans didn't show up or watch their games?  Really, that wouldn't (a)ffect the team?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You do realize that if it weren't for the fans, there would be no game, right?  You do realize that if fans didn't go to the game, there would be no revenue, and consequently the players wouldn't play the game, right?  Hence, why it's totally appropriate to use the term "we" when discussing the team you cheer for, the team you give your money to, and the team that lives off of your money.

Scrooge would come back at this time of the year.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have trouble fathoming simple concepts?  A person CAN be a fan WITHOUT believing the team cares about them as an individual.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have trouble fathoming simple economics?  If it weren't for the fans (revenue), the players would not receive a salary, therefore the only reasons these players have jobs is because they produce a skill set that fans will pay to watch.  Hence, why if there weren't any fans, there would be no salary for these players and hence there would be no game.  That is why players care about fans, considering they are the only source of income for these athletes.  Dum bass

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HE'S BAAAAACKKKKK

[/QUOTE]

From where?

[/QUOTE]

Don't act like you're not that miserable "former scientist" that used to be under the handle of patsfan76 or whatever.  

Accumulating 1300 posts in a matter of 24 hours?  Don't you have a laboratory that needs you? Go away.