Fans are not on the Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Fans are not on the Pats

When Mistress Hess agrees with your opinion of the Patriots,you may want to consider rethinking it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

only because he is such a moron that noone in their right mind would agree with him....he thinks he knows something because a jets troll agreed with him.

[/QUOTE]

You'd know all about Jets trolls, since you circle jerk with them.

[/QUOTE]

you're 60+ years old and talking about circle jerking? you are either a pedo or you're not over 60. your intelligence level is about 6th grade level, but yet you feel the need to tell fans how to be fans....i dont really understand why a little thing like this bothers you. like i said, if it werent for the fans who pay their hard earned money to watch the games, as well as buying the jerseys, hats, etc.....the NFL would be absolutely NOTHING....nothing more then an adult league with good athletes playing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My bad, dude.  I knew it had a six in it but now I remember that it was patsfan1966.  Either way, it's the same dee-bag

[/QUOTE]

You'd know d bags, since your family has cornered the market.

[/QUOTE]

You are just full of wit, intelligence, and audacity.  I wish I could be an internet tough guy       -_____-

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must admit one thing dmpc has done the one thing no one else has ever done, they've unified the board lol

[/QUOTE]

Don't bullies tend to hang out together?

[/QUOTE]

Says the man trying to bully people into not using "we", "our", "us"  lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

only because he is such a moron that noone in their right mind would agree with him....he thinks he knows something because a jets troll agreed with him.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're 60+ years old and talking about circle jerking? you are either a pedo or you're not over 60. your intelligence level is about 6th grade level, but yet you feel the need to tell fans how to be fans....i dont really understand why a little thing like this bothers you. like i said, if it werent for the fans who pay their hard earned money to watch the games, as well as buying the jerseys, hats, etc.....the NFL would be absolutely NOTHING....nothing more then an adult league with good athletes playing.

[/QUOTE]

I'll take the former.  He's definitely a pedo and most likely living in a retirement home.  In his schizophrenic mind, he's still a lab scientist.  His internet privileges have been taken away numerous times, but somehow he's seized control again to spread misery to us all.  He's Scrooge but with schizophrenia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I must admit one thing dmpc has done the one thing no one else has ever done, they've unified the board lol

[/QUOTE]

Don't bullies tend to hang out together?

[/QUOTE]

Says the man trying to bully people into not using "we", "our", "us"  lol

[/QUOTE]

His mind is too dense to understand the meaning of "pot meet kettle."

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll take the former.  He's definitely a pedo and most likely living in a retirement home.  In his schizophrenic mind, he's still a lab scientist.  His internet privileges have been taken away numerous times, but somehow he's seized control again to spread misery to us all.  He's Scrooge but with schizophrenia.

[/QUOTE]

yea i swear you have to paranoid to make such a big deal out of something like this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey gang!This is to the mass of pats fans that think they are part of the pats organization. You're NOT. You support the team by buying every possible thing that is produced with a pats logo on it but it doesn;t mean that you are part of the team. NOPE you're just a fan that spends a lot of money on a lot of pats gear.

It doesn't give you the right to use "I" and "we". It may work on sports radio but not in here.So call go call a sports radio show the men are discussing football knowing that WE are not part of the team.

[/QUOTE]

wait a minute I can't use "I"? Now I'm not allowed to use first person, damn. Well PatsEng will have to disagree with this. PatsEng feels the freedom of speech applies to PatsEng's self. So if PatsEng chooses to use "I" or "we" that PatsEng can without fear of reprisal

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Actually I believe I've heard Tom Brady and Mr Kraft both speak about the "12th player" and them, the Pats, needing them to come to the game. The "12th Player" is a reference to the fans. Now in my book, any Pats player is a member of the team. Therefore, if the owner considers fans as a member of the team, I think the use of "we" is completely justified by a true fan of the Pats.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Can we still say "our government", "our troops", "we landed on the Moon"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I don't think people should have photos of Tom Brady as their avatar,unless they're REALLY Tom Brady.If you're not Brady,you don't have any right using his likeness.

SMH.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]

So please refrain from using words like "our" and "we" when discussing them.  Also, don't act like you have something to do with, say, players returning from injuries to practice or play.  For example, don't say, "Personally, I'd prefer if Gronk not play until he's fully recovered", because a) you're not a doctor and b) you're not able to evaluate whether he hasn't recovered or not.

[/QUOTE]

I, sir, AM on the Patriots.  I'm not some distanced observer, I am present with the team, my heart races before games, I am in glory over victory and insufferable agony over defeat.  I would personally prefer it if you would not try to tell me what to do because a) You are not my mother and b) I don't listen to my mother anyway.  So, in summary, go pound sand.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

We (Tom, Bill and myself) agree with dmpc.

None of you should be able to use the word 'we' when reffering to the team.

Only people in the Patriots inner circle like myself should have that privelege.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Hey, OP what does dmpc stand for "Do My Poop Chute"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So please refrain from using words like "our" and "we" when discussing them.  Also, don't act like you have something to do with, say, players returning from injuries to practice or play.  For example, don't say, "Personally, I'd prefer if Gronk not play until he's fully recovered", because a) you're not a doctor and b) you're not able to evaluate whether he hasn't recovered or not.

[/QUOTE]

I, sir, AM on the Patriots.  I'm not some distanced observer, I am present with the team, my heart races before games, I am in glory over victory and insufferable agony over defeat.  I would personally prefer it if you would not try to tell me what to do because a) You are not my mother and b) I don't listen to my mother anyway.  So, in summary, go pound sand.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for chiming in Troy.

I think this is good enough to settle the argument for good so we can get back to talking about the team!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.