Fauria - Inside Look At HGH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Fauria - Inside Look At HGH

Fauria perspective on HGH

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20130815-christian-fauria-discusses-temptation-to-use-hgh-in-nfl.ece

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Re: Fauria - Inside Look At HGH

Interesting link. I don't buy his excuse but worth reading.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to uncommon-sense's comment:

Interesting link. I don't buy his excuse but worth reading.

Well, the Patriots are no strangers to HGH use.  I can only imagine how tempting it is for players who believe that there's an edge; otherwise, they would use it. That being said, if players opt to use HGH, they need to accept any NFL penalties and possible long term health risks associated w/ steroid use.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

They're all on something. Why not, NFL testing is a joke. Can't test for HGH yet, and they know when they're going to be tested for the rest. The NFL doesn't want to catch anybody.

Baseball's program is far more advanced, and even that can be beaten.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

They're all on something. Why not, NFL testing is a joke. Can't test for HGH yet, and they know when they're going to be tested for the rest. The NFL doesn't want to catch anybody.

Baseball's program is far more advanced, and even that can be beaten.

Completely agree. They are all on something...ever walk by one of these guys? I have and I'm not exactly a small guy, but standing next to McGinnest or Joe Andruzzi I sure felt small. 98% of the population don't get that big or that fast without chemical enhancement.