Favorite Part of Game - Game Ball?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Favorite Part of Game - Game Ball?

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Altho there is obviously room for improvement - I thought it was one of the better all around games that the Patriots played all season (especially since the offense laid a huge egg last week).

Hooman had a solid game. Everyone sort of ignores him because he's here for his blocking, but he had 4 receptions for about 55 yards. Yeah, we still need Gronk back - but, IMO, Hooman has taken advantage of his time on the field.

Ridley had a pretty good game, almost 100 yards, and ZERO fumbles - wooot!

Apart from the 35 yard TD pass by Brees to stills with 8:30 left in the game - I thought the defense held up pretty well against a good offense - especially with no Wilfork and Talib leaving the game with his hip injury.  The defense made two consecutive 3-and-outs at the end of the game to give Brady and the offense the opporunity to win the game.

Collie coming in cold, making a couple of catches, and having the witheral to run the ball back to the referee with time running out and no time outs left.

So, let's leave Brady out.....who gets game ball?

[/QUOTE]

On offense you are correct with Hoo-Man...set the tone early and the Saints had to cover him after that.

Talib on the D early...those of you who correctly predicted that Talib on Graham was the way to go please step to the head of the lunch line today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OpelGT. Show OpelGT's posts

[QUOTE]

Altho there is obviously room for improvement - I thought it was one of the better all around games that the Patriots played all season (especially since the offense laid a huge egg last week).

Hooman had a solid game. Everyone sort of ignores him because he's here for his blocking, but he had 4 receptions for about 55 yards. Yeah, we still need Gronk back - but, IMO, Hooman has taken advantage of his time on the field.

Apart from the 35 yard TD pass by Brees to stills with 8:30 left in the game - I thought the defense held up pretty well against a good offense - especially with no Wilfork and Talib leaving the game with his hip injury.  The defense made two consecutive 3-and-outs at the end of the game to give Brady and the offense the opporunity to win the game.

Collie coming in cold, making a couple of catches, and having the witheral to run the ball back to the referee with time running out and no time outs left.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OpelGT. Show OpelGT's posts

Talib. He shut down Graham in the first half and until he left the game. Didn't allow Brees to establish rhythm with his number one target and forced him to go elsewhere.  He gets my vote. 

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

I think Rob Ryan had already dedicated a game ball to his defensive unit with about 2 minutes left in the game. A fitting tribute is to give the game ball to Rob Ryan - his defense (especially in the closing minutes) helped us tremendously.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Graham no catches.  Gotta be Talib.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Rob Ryan had already dedicated a game ball to his defensive unit with about 2 minutes left in the game. A fitting tribute is to give the game ball to Rob Ryan - his defense (especially in the closing minutes) helped us tremendously.

[/QUOTE]

He was pumped up because he thought the game was finished. Can you blame him?

Besides, I'd rather just give credit to our players 

[/QUOTE]

I game ball to a Pats player(s) in a game like that is superfluous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TALIB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was pumped up because he thought the game was finished. Can you blame him?

Besides, I'd rather just give credit to our players 

[/QUOTE]

I game ball to a Pats player(s) in a game like that is superfluous.

[/QUOTE]

mebbe. But it's better than being negative all the time.

[/QUOTE]

"negative all the time" What's that about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Good one. I think Ryan should get it.