FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/report-boston-investigators-may-release-photos-bombing-suspects-124108345.html

Hope they find these guys soon.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Slightly disturbing they are doing this because it means they don't have them yet.

Yah... But it is better then nothing.  Someone has to have seen these two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Re: FBI releases photos of two men considered ‘persons of interest’ in marathon bombings

If you're gonna set off 2 bombs, not a good idea to be traveling together. It looks like it could be the guys on film. Where are the parental units?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

True.  Those photos don't tell us too much. That looks like any person in any city. I will say, that's likely the guy or guys who tried to get the truck in there. Same clothing description, etc.

You have to wonder what else was in that Penske rental truck.

Also, why did it take 3 days for them to release what appears to be the corroborated suspects?

They clearly had this video available to them by Tuesday morning.

Dude... look at the time stamp on the video. 

2:37 pm. The bombs exploded at around 2:50 pm, less than 20 secs apart, I believe.

The photo showing the blurred profile of the guy wearing a white cap has him placed next to the mailbox at the second blast site. If the timeline establishes that he was there near the mailbox after the L&T videos and before the blast, that's pretty strong.

The only question is if he can be identified with those grainy images. I think people have been caught with less before.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I hope these catch these guys as soon as possible. The question though is that they have video of the guy in the white hat placing the bomb and then it going off. I want to see that video. I want to see him place it, it will be the only way to prevent conspiracy theories. They need to show evidence of the bomb being placed and it going off so that people can compare images. Though this is kind of creepy it's appearing just as that conspiracist predicted, males in early 20's, most likely will be captured tomorrow, and in raid will find packing powder and to complete the conspiracy theory an NRA handbook resulting in the field gun control bill being "re-examined". I really hope this isn't true. I just need to know why they did it and that they are behind bars, soon to be off the this planet, but if it follows that conspiracy theory then we might have to question a few things

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Godvern... it would appear that there's strong evidence that these Navy Seals were indeed at the marathon, but I struggle to see where the evidence is that indicates that they had any hand in the assisting detonation of the bombs.

I would expect such a group, if they were attending, to be carrying firearms and a radiation detector, in order to accomplish the job of protecting us as best they can.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL @ Godvernment pushing his agenda in a football forum.  Um, there are so many explanations for why the Craft OPs were there. No they didn't do it!  They were clear tagged to be noticed.  We could go on and on debating your little theories.  Get a life.  The real bombing cowards were spotted, pictures posted, will be in custody soon if not already.  They don't look to have black or white skin.  There!  That should cover it all!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL @ Godvernment pushing his agenda in a football forum.  Um, there are so many explanations for why the Craft OPs were there. No they didn't do it!  They were clear tagged to be noticed.  We could go on and on debating your little theories.  Get a life.  The real bombing cowards were spotted, pictures posted, will be in custody soon if not already.  They don't look to have black or white skin.  There!  That should cover it all!

oh so you're a conspiracy theorist... that explains everything. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont know why, but i find that GIF hilarious TFB, well done.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

So somebody posts a thread about the marathon and that's cool, but godvernment comments on it and he's spreading propaganda about.  You know this country was founded on free speech and presenting every available arguement.

You people pointing at him and calling him "conspiracy theorist" are laughable; Hitler bombed Germany's parliment to instigate war and grab power, Pearl Harbor was known about days in advance, the Gulf Of Tonkin Incident never happened, two British SAS agents were caught and arrested by local police in Afganistan dressed like Arabs planting bombs and causing havoc to prolong the war, on both 9/11 in the US and the July 7th bus bombings in Britain both respective governments were running drills at those precise moments that mirrored the exact acts of terror that were happening at those exact moments, Osama's brother Salem Bin Laden was partners with George Bush in his first Midland Texas oil company, days before 9/11 somebody placed put options betting against the airlines and made millions of dollars, building #7 that was untouched fell on it's own accord... but god's questioning the official story is irrational?

You people should remove your heads from your a..

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

I am telling ya, his only contributing work here is the .gif stuff or the photoshopping stuff.

He should stick to that.

You've got some pretty funny comments dude.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Army2LT's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

I am telling ya, his only contributing work here is the .gif stuff or the photoshopping stuff.

He should stick to that.

You've got some pretty funny comments dude.

Awesome!  Rusty says I have two contributions to this forum!  He doesn't have any!

SO that makes it 2 to 0!

I Win!!!!!