FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

I dont see why making fun of other teams failure is funny.We  as Pats fan have been there before and use to get it like you guys hand it out and buy some who were embarrsed to say they were pats fans.One day we will be back in that same spot maybe not as bad but will have a few bad seasons along the way.Karmas a bi#ch .So as we dont like jets ,giants and what ever other team just enjoy the pats success while it last.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont see why making fun of other teams failure is funny.We  as Pats fan have been there before and use to get it like you guys hand it out and buy some who were embarrsed to say they were pats fans.One day we will be back in that same spot maybe not as bad but will have a few bad seasons along the way.Karmas a bi#ch .So as we dont like jets ,giants and what ever other team just enjoy the pats success while it last.

[/QUOTE]

First off, I would never, ever, ever go to another teams message board and type the crap gints guy does. Second we are not making fun of the Giants, we're making fun of gints guy. He deserves it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

First off, I would never, ever, ever go to another teams message board and type the crap gints guy does. Second we are not making fun of the Giants, we're making fun of gints guy. He deserves it!

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

Nice retort, how old did you say you were again? 7... 8? You and patriotsfansince1966 pretty much contribute the same to this board... absolutely nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Why would you regret it, the mighty giants might possibly get a win next week against the Raiders but then they'll get creamed the following week against the Packers?  What they most certainly will not do is approach 10 wins or the playoffs...

[/QUOTE]

we shall see wozz

[/QUOTE]

Too bad that the G-men got off to such a bad start. Currently, they may be the best team in the weak NFC East, and are only two (2) games out of first place! Hard to believe, but true. That said, they have a tough schedule after their bye week, with home games against Green Bay, Dallas, and Seattle, and road games at San Diego and Detroit. With that schedule, not even their home town Jersey paper is giving them much of a shot: http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/11/giants_draft_watch_5_players_to_keep_an_eye_on_during_saturdays_action.html 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

Nice retort, how old did you say you were again? 7... 8? You and patriotsfansince1966 pretty much contribute the same to this board... absolutely nothing.

[/QUOTE]

I shall be 45 in January....come on jiri don't compare me to THAT guy...i may stick the needle in sometimes and have some fun but I also talk football and usually give BB and Bellichick their due..that guy us only here to be stupid and insult people...there is no comparison between us...btw I think Bellichick is one of 3 or 4 with a legitimate chance to be Coach of the Year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why would you regret it, the mighty giants might possibly get a win next week against the Raiders but then they'll get creamed the following week against the Packers?  What they most certainly will not do is approach 10 wins or the playoffs...

[/QUOTE]

we shall see wozz

[/QUOTE]

Too bad that the G-men got off to such a bad start. Currently, they may be the best team in the weak NFC East, and are only two (2) games out of first place! Hard to believe, but true. That said, they have a tough schedule after their bye week, with home games against Green Bay, Dallas, and Seattle, and road games at San Diego and Detroit. With that schedule, not even their home town Jersey paper is giving them much of a shot: http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/11/giants_draft_watch_5_players_to_keep_an_eye_on_during_saturdays_action.html 

[/QUOTE]

all true Tex...they should have been 2-4 or 3-3 those first 6 but they were sloppy and now the hole is deep to climb out of...schedule does get rocky too...they are still alive and if any team can do it but it's a long road...but I still believe!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[/QUOTE]

all true Tex...they should have been 2-4 or 3-3 those first 6 but they were sloppy and now the hole is deep to climb out of...schedule does get rocky too...they are still alive and if any team can do it but it's a long road...but I still believe!

[/QUOTE]

I see an 8-8 record as being good enough to win the NFC East. So, if the Giants can go 6-2 for the rest of the season, winning all of their remaining divisional games along the way, they'll have a shot at it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Bump

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well this thread didnt go far in a month. 45 yrs old and hasn't been off the island since dad took em to Spain.   I see why "daddy" is the first response. I hope dad got the lower unit on the bayliner winterized. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this thread didnt go far in a month. 45 yrs old and hasn't been off the island since dad took em to Spain.   I see why "daddy" is the first response. I hope dad got the lower unit on the bayliner winterized. 

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see an 8-8 record as being good enough to win the NFC East. So, if the Giants can go 6-2 for the rest of the season, winning all of their remaining divisional games along the way, they'll have a shot at it.

[/QUOTE]

I'M HOLDING OUT FOR 9-7 that would seem more respectable for a division winner

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

3 big wins this year!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes Pats fans the New York Football Giants will indeed win 10 games this season

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

10-6 and playoffs by January (maybe division title)

and we all know what can happen when the Jints make the playoffs...

Wink

[/QUOTE]

and notre dame will beat alabama. not happening. the giants may win seven games but they are not winning ten or coming close to making the playoffs lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

eeeeee youuuu eeeee youuuuuuu.  *gets ticket book out of front basket*   where is everyone?  * burns out* screech   eeeee youuuu eeeeee youuuuuu

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Here let me help you up 2X Super Bowl MVP"

Kiss

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The thread that wont die.....Let me guess after week 12 when Giants eliminated you will be telling us that had they made the playoffs they would have been unstoppable....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The thread that wont die.....Let me guess after week 12 when Giants eliminated you will be telling us that had they made the playoffs they would have been unstoppable....

[/QUOTE]

after week 12 they just might be 6-6 and very much alive....besides based on two of the last three times they made the playoffs they were unstoppable: )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Been there, done that, got the plate. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

0-6. 1-6. 2-6. 3-6 4-6..hmm I am seeing a pattern here

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i see the pattern too. six losses followed by four wins followed by six losses. the pattern has a beautiful simplicity

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

5-3 by mid-season

Wink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i see the pattern too. six losses followed by four wins followed by six losses. the pattern has a beautiful simplicity

[/QUOTE]

I like. 6 losses then 10 wins better. : )