FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tsk tsk such anger! Well off a bad yr I can still console myself with knowledge of ELI. 2. TOM 0.

[/QUOTE]

Actually it's Tom 3 / Eli 2

Tom's been to 5 Super Bowls, Eli's been to 2...

Learn to count.

Can the VaGiants still get to ten games, I lost count?

[/QUOTE]

wozzo for this board its ELI 2 TOM 0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't belong on this board, you belong on the 5-8, 28th ranked offense (yeah Eli is great), 21st ranked defense, absolute dead last 32nd ranked in offensive turnovers team the VaGiants.  

I'd offer up a link but most NY fans are too embarrassed to post there anyhow, thus your hanging around here living in the glory days.  

Maybe you can find Fireman Ed, think about it the guys from Jersey and embarrassed to hang around with the Jests... can you guys do anything right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't belong on this board, you belong on the 5-8, 28th ranked offense (yeah Eli is great), 21st ranked defense, absolute dead last 32nd ranked in offensive turnovers team the VaGiants.  

I'd offer up a link but most NY fans are too embarrassed to post there anyhow, thus your hanging around here living in the glory days.  

Maybe you can find Fireman Ed, think about it the guys from Jersey and embarrassed to hang around with the Jests... can you guys do anything right?

[/QUOTE]

ELI 2 TOM 0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

ELI 2 TOM 0

Tom 3, Eli 2... Tom is married to Giselle.

Game over.

Jealousy is the only reason you hang here bud... choke on it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ELI 2 TOM 0

[/QUOTE]

Tom 3, Eli 2... Tom is married to Giselle.

Game over.

Jealousy is the only reason you hand here bud... choke on it.

[/QUOTE]

ELI 2. TOM 0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ELI 2 TOM 0

[/QUOTE]

its bad when the only thing you can feel positive about is how good your team used to be. nobody here cares about the giants and nobody here is jealous because eli won two superbowls. it looks like you base your teams success on how they played against the patriots. while i agree that the patrios are the standard of elite in the nfl there are also thirty one other teams. the giants are not just bad theyre god awful. 

what is your point in coming here? to troll? what grade are you in? first time ever using the ignore button..bye

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

anagram for PATRIOTS = always lose to the Giants...

Actually an anagram for "New England Patriots" is Dont Want Large P enis

I dont want one either. It's a burden I'm not equipped to handle...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ELI 2 TOM 0

[/QUOTE]

its bad when the only thing you can feel positive about is how good your team used to be. nobody here cares about the giants and nobody here is jealous because eli won two superbowls. it looks like you base your teams success on how they played against the patriots. while i agree that the patrios are the standard of elite in the nfl there are also thirty one other teams. the giants are not just bad theyre god awful. 

what is your point in coming here? to troll? what grade are you in? first time ever using the ignore button..bye

[/QUOTE]

I agree! However ELI 2. TOM 0

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ELI 2 TOM 0

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Based on the content of the majority of his posts he is most likely in middle school. He might be 12, no older than 14.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

But he's been raking leaves for dad for years. Remember when dad took him to spain and to Disney?  Those were the days, going to those 2 foreign lands he became an authority on people and human behavior. It's aslo where he got this badge. Eeeeee youuuuuuu eeeeeee youuuuu Eli 2 eeeeeeee youuuuuu eeeeee youuuuuu.  Put down the key board, ticket buddy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

ELI 2. TOM 0

[/QUOTE]

You keep waving that "red cape" in front of ol' Woz, and he's keeps charging...LOL!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Jints...what's your take on L.T.'s (the real LT...not that sniveling, whiny ex-Charger RB) comments about how Tom Coughlin must go?:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/15/lawrence-taylor-time-for-tom-coughlin-to-go/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Jints...what's your take on L.T.'s (the real LT...not that sniveling, whiny ex-Charger RB) comments about how Tom Coughlin must go?:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/15/lawrence-taylor-time-for-tom-coughlin-to-go/

[/QUOTE]

How would he even know what LT said?  

He's too busy here on the Pats board to know what's going on or being said about his own loser team.

Some people hate the Pats so much they're willing to make total fools of themselves to prove it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I do respect your belief in your team, Jints, all-in-all. That 5 game win streak must have got you really riled up, shame that it wasn't their year to make it into the playoffs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

The fact that you're still on here even after your prediction blew up in your face still shows that you have more backbone than the Jets trolls, which I also respect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The fact that you're still on here even after your prediction blew up in your face still shows that you have more backbone than the Jets trolls, which I also respect.

[/QUOTE]

thank you Sir!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

What..the tiny boys from NY are losing ALREADY?...no surprise here...move along everyone...just another Jints loss looming...they'll finish the year under .500%

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In happier news, Eli all but wrapped up the interception title today

With his five picks this afternoon, he now leads Geno 25-20

Go, Eli

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In happier news, Eli all but wrapped up the interception title today

With his five picks this afternoon, he now leads Geno 25-20

Go, Eli

[/QUOTE]

yeah but like his yr with 25 where st least 10 were dropped right in their hands by the receivers at least half this yr been dropped or bad O line protection where he had to unload...plus limited run game leading to Eli overcompensating and having to/trying to do too much...a lot of collective breakdowns...think its time Gilbrude heads off into the sunset....good OC and 2 SB offenses but last season and a half not working....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

anagram for PATRIOTS = always lose to the Giants...

[/QUOTE]

Actually an anagram for "New England Patriots" is Dont Want Large P enis

I dont want one either. It's a burden I'm not equipped to handle...

[/QUOTE]

I have one and it's not a burden at all : )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

gotta say he may have a valid point tho not sure its Coughlin just yet...but nothing lasts forever and 10 years in NY is a long time

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What..the tiny boys from NY are losing ALREADY?...no surprise here...move along everyone...just another Jints loss looming...they'll finish the year under .500%

[/QUOTE]

disappointed in my Jints no doubt...if only they could play the Pats in a big game every week they might go undefeated!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Shutout at home wow! I can't believe how bad the Giants are.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

have they reached 10 wins yet? The OP told us to "FEAR NOT"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was Seattle not Tampa Bay btw