FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

Apparently, Giants' DB Antrell Rolle completely agrees with Jints' prediction. In fact, he see the G-men winning their next 12 games in a row. I kid you not: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/rolle-giants-12-0-rest-season-article-1.1471950 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Apparently, Giants' DB Antrell Rolle completely agrees with Jints' prediction. In fact, he see the G-men winning their next 12 games in a row. I kid you not: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/rolle-giants-12-0-rest-season-article-1.1471950 

Apparently Victor Criz doesnt agree with Coughlins play calls and was very vocal about it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000253496/article/victor-cruz-questions-tom-coughlins-decision-to-punt

let the destruction begin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Yes, because apparently there are signs everywhere of that happening. ROFL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Oh for September.  It happens to everybody.  Well, not everybody but it happens to the best.  Well not the best but.. well, better days ar behind you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did Jints turn in his badge, gun, ticket book, siren and scooter wheel lock cable keys before he quit BDC? What new name is he here under so I can ask him?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

TP,

Giants have a brutal schedule. They will be 8-8 at best.

OTOH, that might be enough to win the NFC East.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

So on Sunday my friend's wife calls the Giants fan hangout, the East End Bar in Manhattan.  She asks the bartender if he can page Owen.  He pages and comes back and says somebody asked "Owen who?"     She says Owen Four you losers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

bump

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

No fear here, zippahead! The Jints are not even on our minds.... 0 - 4 and complete irrelavant!

Have a nice day!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

Yes Pats fans the New York Football Giants will indeed win 10 games this season

First two weeks were an anticipated rough start of rookies, depletion and bad luck against two quality opponents and QB's named Romo and especially Peyton (not Manuel and Smith)

Now as schedule goes into lighter mode and the "just misses" on offense and defense begin to get corrected, the o-line gets players back and begins to gel-meaning the running game will open up and the big bruiser Brandon-u remember him?-will be pounding the rock especially from the 10 in -and the D with the healing JPP gets after QB's like the CHAMPIONSHIP days of yore the Mighty Eli will again be asked to do just enough-not too much like QB's who have carried their sub par D for years now :  ) - and the Gmen will once again be in the W column and on a roll

5-3 by mid-season

10-6 and playoffs by January (maybe division title)

and we all know what can happen when the Jints make the playoffs...

Wink

I guess all I can say to Giants fans is:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

5-3 by midseason is already an impossibility.  Ten wins requires them to go 10 and 2 for the rest of the season. Don't really see that happening. Giants don't look like a complete team to me at this stage.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I do think the Giants get their first win this week, at home against the Eagles. However, I thought they would beat Carolina, and we all saw what happened there...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I do think the Giants get their first win this week, at home against the Eagles. However, I thought they would beat Carolina, and we all saw what happened there...

I'm thinking they start out 0-6.  Then the sparks will fly.  A few more ints and the press will boycott Eli again. I can't see all the ny teams combined winning 20 games or more combined. I'm putting the over under at 24 in the NFC Easy.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: FEAR NOT JINTS WILL LOSE10 GAMES

Fixed your typo.

FEAR NOT JINTS WILL LOSE 10 GAMES

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Why do they do this every couple of years?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

LOL

Did you ever see the You Tube video of that fat Giants fan who cries when the Giants miss the playoffs?  I always think of Gunty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

LOL!! The comments are priceless!

sloucho84 1 week ago

I'm assuming this guy has already committed suicide this season.

Reply  ·  Vote Up Vote Down

Eeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu eeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu. Ticket buddy! That's a slander violation.    Eeeeee youuuuuu eeeeee youuuuuu * off into the sunset *

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

who did 42and46 morph into on this board and who is his new team?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

who did 42and 46 morph into on this board and who is his new team?

LOL!! Believe it or not, the Giants can get back into the NFC East "race" with a win over a bad Philly team this weekend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

[QUOTE]

who did 42and 46 morph into on this board and who is his new team?

LOL!! Believe it or not, the Giants can get back into the NFC East "race" with a win over a bad Philly team this weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Philly really wants this one too...not going to be easy. NFC East winner 7-8? is 6-9 even possible?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Jints is sticking with the team one more Sunday

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

So on Sunday my friend's wife calls the Giants fan hangout, the East End Bar in Manhattan.  She asks the bartender if he can page Owen.  He pages and comes back and says somebody asked "Owen who?"     She says Owen Four you losers.

Do you think they'd fall for it again? LOL She would be asking for someone different this time, Owen Five.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Do you think they'd fall for it again? LOL She would be asking for someone different this time, Owen Five.

Jets bar would fall for it every week.  Giants bar every other week might  work.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Looks like I was foolish thinking the Giants would get there first win today. You might as well mark them down for 0-6 with a trip to Chicago coming next week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Well...the G-men are down to 11 games remaining to play...and still are without a win.