Festivus 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Festivus 2013

Its that time of year again!  The Festivus pole has been erected and the anual airing of grievences may commence...

I'll start it off, with my distain for this board because it no longer is a sports board....Its become a liveing breathing soap opera, with many febil little people who enjoy flexing their little internet balls in a way they would NEVER do in REAL life...

Now thats off my chest and the airing of grievences has commenced, let the community do their anual duty and get their grievences off their chest...

Then on the 25th we will commence with the feats of strength....Which should be a mighty show...since all here have been practicing takeing shots at each other for the entire year...

Let the Festivus season be a successfull and gratifying experience.............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Festivus 2013

^ Talk about soap operas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Happy Saturnalia! May Cronus have mercy on us all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Festivus for the restivus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thank you for the good laugh.  Fantastic post!

Especially got a good chuckle out of this..

Then on the 25th we will commence with the feats of strength....Which should be a mighty show...since all here have been practicing takeing shots at each other for the entire year...

Let the Festivus season be a successfull and gratifying experience.............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I got your feets of strength, but my hands are kind of weak