Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets

As a Dolphins fan, I know I should be rooting for the Jets today.  But that's impossible because I hate the Jets and I hate their fans---perhaps as much as I love the Dolphins.

So today I root for the Pats and hope you don't even let those trash talking, low life cheap shot artists breath. Shut them down!  Shut them out! And shut them up!!! 

You have to protect Brady because I know those cheap shot artists led by that trash low life coach Porky will be looking to take Brady out.  I still cannot forget what those creeps did to Trent Edwards.

The hell with the Jets and their fans.  Shut them down; shut them out and shut them up.   

Pats win 42-0!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets

I'm going to put aside -- for the moment -- my firm belief that Dolphins fan deserves nothing so much as he deserves slow, agonizing, death, and wonder out loud:

Why would Dolphins fan come here -- where right-thinking people hold him in lower contempt even than Green New Jersy fan -- and pretend allegiance to the Pats . . .   even for a minute?

Short answer:

Doesn't matter why.

Pats will wreck Green New Jersey merely for the sheer joy of it. The fact that this will be beneficial to the Dolphins and both of their fans is incidental. I don't see Miami squeaking into the playoffs the way they did last season -- there don't appear to be enough pathetic teams in the AFC for such an aberration to occur in consecutive years. But if the 'Phins do, indeed, limbo under the playoff bar this Christmas, here's hoping they can embarass themselves even more than they did last January.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

MISSION   ACCOMPLISHED 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to put aside -- for the moment -- my firm belief that Dolphins fan deserves nothing so much as he deserves slow, agonizing, death, and wonder out loud: Why would Dolphins fan come here -- where right-thinking people hold him in lower contempt even than Green New Jersy fan -- and pretend allegiance to the Pats . . .   even for a minute? Short answer: Doesn't matter why. Pats will wreck Green New Jersey merely for the sheer joy of it. The fact that this will be beneficial to the Dolphins and both of their fans is incidental. I don't see Miami squeaking into the playoffs the way they did last season -- there don't appear to be enough pathetic teams in the AFC for such an aberration to occur in consecutive years. But if the 'Phins do, indeed, limbo under the playoff bar this Christmas, here's hoping they can embarass themselves even more than they did last January.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    Another cocky Pats fan...you let me know when the Pats  actually win a road game. You and I both know Miami is evolving into a dangerous team..They may not make the playoffs this year but they will  be a dangerous playoff team next year. The Pats will lose the next 2 road games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

P72, you're right the game in Miami will be a tough one, but barring any major injuries I believe the Pats will win. They have to many weapons in the passing game. It'll be close but without Ronnie Brown the willdcat just isn't as dangerous.
    Should be a good one.  And thanks for beating the Jets twice...really hate that team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]P72, you're right the game in Miami will be a tough one, but barring any major injuries I believe the Pats will win. They have to many weapons in the passing game. It'll be close but without Ronnie Brown the willdcat just isn't as dangerous. Should be a good one.  And thanks for beating the Jets twice...really hate that team.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]
    I think Miami should just abandon the wildcat altogether. Ricky ran wild and Chad Henne clicked with his receivers against Carolina. It should be a good game when these  two meet in miami. You guys have a really tough one coming up this week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets : I think Miami should just abandon the wildcat altogether. Ricky ran wild and Chad Henne clicked with his receivers against Carolina. It should be a good game when these  two meet in miami. You guys have a really tough one coming up this week.
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]

Ricky partied like it was 1999 against the Panthers, but Henne still has a lot of growing to do.  Don't get me wrong - I like him and I think he might be the Dolphins' future at QB, but sometimes I think the offense he runs is a little too basic.  He needs a receiver or two to open up space in the middle for Camarillo and so Devon Bess can be the #2 wideout or also play in the slot instead.

The Dolphins always play the Patriots tough, and your nose tackle and Channing Crowder should be back.  Ronnie Brown was a big loss, though.

Hopefully the Patriots can beat the Saints so the game won't be for first place in the AFC East.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets:
    [QUOTE]As a Dolphins fan, I know I should be rooting for the Jets today.  But that's impossible because I hate the Jets and I hate their fans---perhaps as much as I love the Dolphins. So today I root for the Pats and hope you don't even let those trash talking, low life cheap shot artists breath. Shut them down!  Shut them out! And shut them up!!!  You have to protect Brady because I know those cheap shot artists led by that trash low life coach Porky will be looking to take Brady out.  I still cannot forget what those creeps did to Trent Edwards. The hell with the Jets and their fans.  Shut them down; shut them out and shut them up.    Pats win 42-0!!!!!!
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on one thing - I hate the Jets and the trash-talking fatso almost as much as I love the Patriots!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets : I agree with you on one thing - I hate the Jets and the trash-talking fatso almost as much as I love the Patriots!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

But I hope that Fat pig stays healthy and coaches the Jets. He fits that club (and its fans) just like Don Shula used to fit the Fins and just like BB fits the patriots ( and I hope like Sporano will fit Miami).  Matches made in heavan.  Just like his daddy, Rex ryan will never be a winner.  Kleenex for New york!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets : But I hope that Fat pig stays healthy and coaches the Jets. He fits that club (and its fans) just like Don Shula used to fit the Fins and just like BB fits the patriots ( and I hope like Sporano will fit Miami).  Matches made in heavan.  Just like his daddy, Rex ryan will never be a winner.  Kleenex for New york!
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see him hire Charlie Weis just for the sideline photos. Imagine those two standing side by side.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets : Another cocky Pats fan...you let me know when the Pats  actually win a road game. You and I both know Miami is evolving into a dangerous team..They may not make the playoffs this year but they will  be a dangerous playoff team next year. The Pats will lose the next 2 road games.

I am still trying to figure out whether I want NE to lose at New Orleans, and then hope Miami can pin a second consecutive loss on BB (when did that happen last?), or hope NE wins and hopefully has a letdown after a short week (when did that happen last for BB?).  It doesn't matter because either way December 6th is measuring stick day for Miami. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

hey ew, talk about a wide lense photo op.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

oggieman and perfect72...  I recall alot of trash taking at this time last year from your end....

Sunday, 11/23/2008 -

New England 48 - Miami 28, WITHOUT BRADY.

2009 - With Brady and a better defense...hmmmmm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]oggieman and perfect72...  I recall alot of trash taking at this time last year from your end.... Sunday, 11/23/2008 - New England 48 - Miami 28, WITHOUT BRADY. 2009 - With Brady and a better defense...hmmmmm.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    You're obviously making this up because I never trash talk. I just call them as I see them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fin Fan Says Beat The Crap Out Of The Jets : You're obviously making this up because I never trash talk. I just call them as I see them.

You sprinkle in a bit once in a while, but, you do keep it "football".  From this string alone...   "Another cocky Pats fan...you let me know when the Pats  actually win a road game. You and I both know Miami is evolving into a dangerous team.."