Final 3 games. How do we fare?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Final 3 games. How do we fare?

Two out of three teams are in playoff contention so no chance of them taking a seat. Bills are toast, especially since it's a home game for us.

I can't look at the Ravens and Dolphins on the road and not find ONE loss there. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Final 3 games. How do we fare?

Miami- win....? maybe? my first thought is win. we will certainly struggle but we can move the ball on them with or without Gronk. and they have no O-line need to get pressure and we win.

Baltimore; L. team will be playing its playoff games these next 3 weeks. primetime v. TB in Baltimore. yea, they will beat us probably...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

we will lose both road games

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You know what....I don't have a freakin' clue what this team is going to do...hang onto to hats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

too tough to call.  Another 3 heart stopping, on the edge of your seat games?

[/QUOTE]

almost can guarentee that haha. atleast for MIA & Balt. i think we will handle Buffalo in NE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Good defensive lines will cause the Pats headaches without Gronk. I see both Miami and Balt as probable losses though the Pats could win them both but it will be really tough. Miami has traditionally been a house of horror for NE and Balt plays the Pats tough almost every time, even when they were not a playoff quality team. I hope the Pats can get to 12-4 and Cincy gets a loss somehow. Pats are really thin on offense and I don't think they can win without the bye. Too much potentiel for another injury.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

All as I know it isn't 100%-75% good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

at least one loss, prolly the Ravens - an away game.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The injuries just seem monumental to overcome. That being said this team has me literally on the edge of my seat and on my feet this year. Miami, NO, Denver and now Cleve what a ride... great value for my tickets this year. As young and b*nged up as this group is and has been fun so far I will continue to enjoy the ride.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

3 wins