Finnaly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gplemos. Show gplemos's posts

Re: Finnaly

It's spelled finally. LOL. The only finally is happiness to see the jets be gone here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

don't give a darn how it's spelled, useless, my turkey 101 has me happy!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I thought mispelling the word Finally was simply ridiculous, but you had me at Wild Turkey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

FINNALY  LOL HAHA Your stupid. Got to love PATS fans trying to talk smack. Im getting a little SICOFITALL(LOL see what I did there, SICOF..nevermind), seriously though PATS fans need to relax on hating Manning and Colts. Its extremely contrived and it reminds me of someone trying to fit in and sound cool. I mean they've been our rivals for about an hour and all of a sudden theres this colossal size pseudo hate. Ill say it again, it sounds like some you guys have a inferioirty-Brady complex, if you really think hes that much better, why all this nonsense. Stop listening to Jim Nance and Stu Scott and come up with an original thought, personally I think their 1a/1b. Your fooling yourself if you think Brady is head and shoulders above him, im not going to get into who is better, why etc, but give 18 some credit here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I didn't realize it was a spelling mistake. I thought it was an ad for an Irish pub.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

See Yapple understands the crux, simply-ALL Men are pretty simple.  Like if I'm talkin' to my bud, and He says, "Ya ever think about putting a stripper pole in the middle of your living room?"  I'm already busy thinking, "My Brotha had me at strippa-pole, uh-huh...Silver and black stripes, omg, Omg...'twisting' silver and black stripes, but I wonder how hard it'll be to put in the track lighting?"  So of course as I'm deep in thought, My friend finishing his sentence with, "...because your ex-girlfriend would just make the best pole-dancer for me after I sneak in here and off you," I'm busy deafly thinking, "Boy THIS kid's an A-Class GENIUS, He could probably bring over chicks for right when I step in the door, I gotta get alot a' single bills, And I man, I GOTTA get my best-pal some spare keys to this condo...and buy a strobe light.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

And I thought they were playing this game in Miami, not New Orleans.  So, while I am not a predictor, it seems you now have 2 things wrong and maybe a 3rd.  Lets let them play the game first.

If you are right, then you can gloat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

The Saints needed a mound of turnovers and gift calls from the officials as well as the luck of the overtime coin toss to beat the Vikings. They have little to no chance at all of beating a fine tuned Colts team. Polian will take care of business with the Refs and Peyton "My Main" Manning will do the rest. Colts win in a blow out!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Except UD...he complicates things, c'mon man we were already on 'stripper-pole'.  Hey dogg, I got my Superbowl Rap, ready?

"Aye-yo, Ya team betta flee dogg, or get der' heads blown clean off,
    Saints keep playa's hearts thumpin in deh' reeboks,
    And every day dey' gain clout an der' name sprouts,
    My boys' still be runnin' if your refs neva' came out.
    Dey got a' wild style, had always been a' mild child,
    But now der' guns go boom-boom, while Peyton cries a 'foul-foul'.
    So nobody can take nuthin' from N.O. but a loss chief,
    Pack's Qb starts frontin', gets a mouth fulla false teeth,
    Saints turns some sick headz, an runs some quick tredz, play to da' endz,
    An Me? I commit sinz wid' sick friends.
    I tend ta' catch a thought 'til da break a dawn,
    Then it's on, yo it's a must that a put id' on
    ."

~Dogg, Got asked IF I wanted $5 commission to turn it into a Superbowl Shuffle...Need the fin, And It was less seeing Perry dance or Peyton rap, but I negged' after a flashback of Jim McMahon in those oversized ray-bans...boy I hated that guy's ego.