Fins Just signed Karlos Dansby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Fins Just signed Karlos Dansby

I see everybody is making moves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Re: Fins Just signed Karlos Dansby

W T F!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

can you give me more on this, maybe a link to the page you saw this on??? i havent seen anything on this guy signing. if he doesnt sign with the dolphins i say offer the guy 6.5 or so mill and 5 to 6 years and sign the guy up to a patriots contract..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Fins Just signed Karlos Dansby:
    can you give me more on this, maybe a link to the page you saw this on??? i havent seen anything on this guy signing. if he doesnt sign with the dolphins i say offer the guy 6.5 or so mill and 5 to 6 years and sign the guy up to a patriots contract..
    Posted by R3S1N20

go to nfl.com they have it there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

ooo man hes getting ALOT of greenbacks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Sorry guys.  I seen it on the NFL Network Channel

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

dansby is a nice player,in fact avery good player but $43 million with better than $22 million guaranteed is beyond reasonable or fair market value.would have liked to see him in n.e. but not for that money.yes,there is no cap this year but the nfl owners will never sign any cba without a salary cap and those who go wild and overpay now will likely find themselves in a world of hurt once the new cba is signed,whenever that may be.to this point,the bears with peppers and his haynesworth type of contract borders on cap insanity once the cap returns,the ravens with boldin,whose injury history makes for a high risk,questionable reward move and now the dolphins assuring dansby of at least $22 million are first to fall prey to the temptation of a no cap year.can the redskins,cowboys and few others be far behind.as pats fan i would perfer they lock up mankins and gostkowski as they peruse possible free agents signings(and yes,i thought the second round tender gostkowski was a potential serious mistake).also b.b. better have 3 t.e.'s who are better than the three they basically gave away,moves that do confuse me.a side note on the ravens signing boldin,i'm not sure i derrick mason could serve the pats as well as boldin might have done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah......but they don't have TBC.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

In Response to Re: Fins Just signed Karlos Dansby:
    Posted by R3S1N20

this is exactly the reason we havent signed any of the big name guys. what you proposed would have been a good contract for dansby...what he got was totally insane. you cant fault the pats for other teams giving out outlandish contracts. they are ruining their future cap space and poisoning their locker room. the pats are on the right track by paying their own guys and not being foolish with the free agents. 
    that being said....if we lose bodden we are in big trouble.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Mayo>Dansby
    end of story

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Great the Fins and Jets get stronger whilst the Pats tread water and almost go backwards. We locked up Wilfork but the D has to get better than it was last year. Can't do that without new players. Fins have someone else to now get after Brady.