FireHydrant Ed:"Pats fans had bounty on my Jets helmet "

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

FireHydrant Ed:"Pats fans had bounty on my Jets helmet "

From WEEI.com:

Ubiquitous Jets fan “Fireman Ed” Anzalone said Patriots fans placed “a bounty” on his Jets fireman helmet as he tried to leave Gillette Stadium on Sunday following the Patriots’ 28-21 loss.

The retired New York City firefighter said it’s not uncommon for fans to target him at away Jets games, but on Sunday, “getting out of there was no small task.” Explained Anzalone to Newsday: “One guy grabbed my helmet and threw it on the field. He went to take it and run away with it, but Jets fans tackled him.”

Anzalone credited stadium security and did not want to make too much of the incident.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: FireHydrant Ed:"Pats fans had bounty on my Jets helmet "

They should have targeted his HEAD, to he11 with his helmet.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: FireHydrant Ed:"Pats fans had bounty on my Jets helmet ":
    [QUOTE]They should have targeted his HEAD, to he11 with his helmet.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Right On!  I'd use it as a toilet bowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Anzalone credited stadium security and did not want to make too much of the incident."

Really, I'm not inclined to make too much of ANY incident that Fireman Ed is a part of.  Seriously though, great pic on that link mrmojo...Even as a Patriot Fan, It warms my heart that everything worked out fine for Uncle Fester (I think Jets's Fans should pony up and get him a bigger helmet, maybe a facemask)...

"I have Gang Green running through my blood."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Fireman Ed scuffles with someone at the game.

"Hey Fester, Is that Thing T. Thing cheating on you with Lurch by givin' him a loofa bath with Cousin Itt again?"

"Dang it! At least I have Grandmama... If Gomez & Morticia don't pass by me on their Will, there's gonna be some awfully big changes goin' on here!!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Laz - is that pic from "Fireman" Ed's assault on the Giant fan last year or is it another assault.

The only thing I can tell is the hat of the one being assaulted is not green.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Laz - is that pic from "Fireman" Ed's assault on the Giant fan last year or is it another assault. The only thing I can tell is the hat of the one being assaulted is not green.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

E~

Good question, but don't even know man.  I HIGHLY doubt a NY newspaper, would be that uncredible to offer a unsubstantiated story and inflame the article with some picture from some other situation...ESPECIALLY NY Giants's vagrants in the act of assaulting NY Jets's Vagrants (or vice-versa...until eternity).  The picture of Fester (aka Fireman Ed), is just from the link provided by mrmojo from his Post #1...  Ya know me, 'Good artists borrow, GREAT artists steal.'  I- ya know, I wrote that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

What an a$sho.............  I mean, what a JETSFAN.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Honestly...Is ANYone else just as stunned by the similarity?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Yeah, my wife had a bad case of jetfans... tried preparation H, but needed surgery.  Then her jetfans were gone.  Sometimes you just gotta target those jetfans and get rid  of 'em!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, my wife had a bad case of jetfans... tried preparation H, but needed surgery.  Then her jetfans were gone.  Sometimes you just gotta target those jetfans and get rid  of 'em!
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, my wife had a bad case of jetfans... tried preparation H, but needed surgery.  Then her jetfans were gone.  Sometimes you just gotta target those jetfans and get rid  of 'em!
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

Jetfans is like that Med ya see on Television: 

"3 outta every 4 followers of the NFL are still experiencing depression; So If you're still experiencing depression with your team, one option to consider is jetfans...So If you ARE considering jetfans, know that there is a slight risk of nausea, tremors, and/or suicidal ideations. In certain cases this can lead to tremors, vomiting, heart palpations, and even death. Advise your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms: scurvy, brain cancer, dementia, limb failure, and/or recta! bleeding. Also, 3 outtta 4 users of jetfans will experience at least 1 of the following: Turet's syndrome, mental retardation, obesity, massive trouble with speech, and unbelievable feelings of Grandeur parralleled with unstoppable notions of Total Jealousy; Alas, takers of jetfans will garner two out of the following four sexually transmitted diseases from their team=Chlamydia, Ghonohrea, Syphyllis, and/or Crabs. Immediately stop taking jetfans if you experience any of the following symptoms: Brain Failure, Heart stoppage, and/or Tearing off of bodily limbs; In rare cases, use of jetfans HAS been known to result in kindness, empathy, and intelligence, But certain instances are rare and should not be expected...  So what are you waiting for already, A New and Wonderful World Awaits=Ask your nearest neighbor wearing a stained wiife-beater about, Jetfans Today!"   

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

In Response to FireHydrant Ed:"Pats fans had bounty on my Jets helmet ":
    [QUOTE]From WEEI.com: Ubiquitous Jets fan “Fireman Ed” Anzalone said Patriots fans placed “a bounty” on his Jets fireman helmet as he tried to leave Gillette Stadium on Sunday following the Patriots’ 28-21 loss. The retired New York City firefighter said it’s not uncommon for fans to target him at away Jets games, but on Sunday, “getting out of there was no small task.” Explained Anzalone to Newsday: “One guy grabbed my helmet and threw it on the field. He went to take it and run away with it, but Jets fans tackled him.” Anzalone credited stadium security and did not want to make too much of the incident.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

How the hell did any Jets fans get into Gillette Stadium on Sunday?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lets see you light a light bulb in your mouth Uncle Festus.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

As a pats fan I am embarassed that they acted this way. A total disgrace. Can't you have some class? Why act like New York or Philly fans.... come on. What an embarassment.