FIRST ANNUAL POSTING AWARDS, and My Thanks For Another Fun Year on the Forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: FIRST ANNUAL POSTING AWARDS, and My Thanks For Another Fun Year on the Forum

Wait a second.  Seasons over, you find this excuse to bail and everyone thinks its ok?  Wow.  Guess its that whole Texas "we aren't really part of the US unless we want to be" thing.  ILL still be here.  It's where I belong.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: FIRST ANNUAL POSTING AWARDS, and My Thanks For Another Fun Year on the Forum

A big thanks for the recognition.  Much appreciated!  I always thought it odd that hockey would have such an award.

Enjoy the break and see ya around combine time!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

This is the Oscars of Boston.com forums I'm waiting for my daytime Emmy nomination

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

No award for Leon for most mentally defective troll? What's a poor psychopath to do?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

my vote goes to everyone here.I had a blast,and enjoyed everyones input.we dont always agree on things,have our spouts,but we all are pats fans regardless.cant wait for the free agency and draft.then i look forward to aug, and sept.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm with you mosseffect43. Next year there should be a category for funniest attached photos which would have been split by Kmax and harleyroadking103. 

I can't even count how many times I was pounding my keys in response to a troll and you guys put up a picture that made me start laughing my azz off. I mean milk out your nose laughing.

Thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Thanks Sam I do try give this forum a little comic relief, sometimes it doesn't go over well and some don't like my humor....just like Alexander Graham Lincoln said "you can't say please to some of the people  all the of the time but all the people must say please to you all the time".... ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Harley's last post left me confused, dizzy, grossed-out AND car sick.  Is this even possible, Has this combination ever occured in the history of the WORLD?  I tell you all, it certainly is and has now...(which leaves me, actually pretty impressed).

Seriously though...LET The Awards Begin!  So now, regarding my prestigious award...I can only but quote Peter Griffin in that:

"First off, I'd like to thank God...ahh, I'd like to thank the lord, God. And umm, cause it's not really up to me, it's up ta' him. And ahh, I'd like to-ah also, thank the dev!l too, because that's umm, ya know, that's why, god's there-He's eh, minnndin' that there fence, ya know-makin' sure that dev!l-guy never comes back...Um, cause if it weren't for the dev!l, God'd ah, probably go insane-blow his brains out from boredom or somethin', ya know? Everybody likes to feel useful, makkketh the world go 'round. Back to you TexasPat...what, huh whatr'-what're...You mean I wasn't nominated for an award?  Then, I'd just like to thank the dev!l then, who can reign his hellish minions, and hellfire-and those plagues and other stuff him or god in that book a' neuteronomy has talked about onto T-Pat's doorstep, for all I care now... Umm, I'm not sure if any brimstone is still available or not, or if ahh-well, maybe we probably used it all up already...ya know, whole lota bad guys comin' through to be brimestoned ta death, since way back in the time when God had noah tempt jane to kill'r kids, samson & de-liar, using judas in the form of a geicko in that gada-da-vida place... My point though god, or satan, or really...whoever can get the ball rollin first on this one here...send it down to Texas, if... If ahh, ya even can. Then, well since I'm unsure now, if-umm, I don't know how this bible thing works too well, and I don't know if I get into trouble for wishing painful destruction on others...so, maybe you both can forget that whole thing, and I'll just turn to voodoo, or somethin' more powerful than you two fellas."    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I'd like to thank the academy.  Please shut off the music.  I am not leaving the stage until I have said my peace. 

For clarity's sake, I'd like everyone to know (again) that becoming the 3g dog, which is very current btw, was necessitated due to the exiliment (can I use that?) of the 2g dog by the BDC Mods. 

The funny thing about these guys is they let you continue to post under your name but no one can see it.  Its like talking on a cell phone after you've lost a connection but have no idea that the disconnection has occurred.  It very tricky and bothersome.  Some of my best work was done during that period and the only one that knows it is me. 

Thank you again all.  I love me some me. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: FIRST ANNUAL POSTING AWARDS, and My Thanks For Another Fun Year on the Forum:
    I'm with you mosseffect43. Next year there should be a category for funniest attached photos which would have been split by Kmax and harleyroadking103.  I can't even count how many times I was pounding my keys in response to a troll and you guys put up a picture that made me start laughing my azz off. I mean milk out your nose laughing. Thanks
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I wounded what happened to that kmax dude?  He was hilarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: FIRST ANNUAL POSTING AWARDS, and My Thanks For Another Fun Year on the Forum:
    I'd like to thank the academy.  Please shut off the music.  I am not leaving the stage until I have said my peace.  For clarity's sake, I'd like everyone to know (again) that becoming the 3g dog, which is very current btw, was necessitated due to the exiliment (can I use that?) of the 2g dog by the BDC Mods.  The funny thing about these guys is they let you continue to post under your name but no one can see it.  Its like talking on a cell phone after you've lost a connection but have no idea that the disconnection has occurred.  It very tricky and bothersome.  Some of my best work was done during that period and the only one that knows it is me.  Thank you again all.  I love me some me. 
    Posted by underdoggg

The same thing happened to me. I'll bet I posted for a couple weeks before I realized absolutely no one was responding to anything that I wrote. You would think somebody would let you know what kind of behavior got you kicked off so you could avoid it in the future, unless of course they're not really interested in moderating the board at all, but simply exercising arbitrary power. Or maybe it's entirely random, who knows?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Laz, you definitely deserve the most creative posts award. I need to read them three times and usually need a thesaurus and dictionary before I can respond. Seriously, don't stop mixing it up like you do. Straight talk about stats gets boring.

hrk, you did it again dude

Tcal2, he's probably in off season hibernation, Jees, I wonder why that dryer doesn't work? 

Maybe there should be a list of the awards announced before the season starts so people know what category they want to work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Based on those awards I'd have to give Texaspat the award for "most likely to think someones user name and avatar represent thier personality."  Perhaps if  change my avatar to Yoda I can win the greatest philosopher award.