First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

Massarotti's Quote
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/12/13/bradys_audible_was_indefensible/

"Belichick took a role in defusing the tension between Brady and O’Brien that existed Sunday, but he should have been right there alongside O’Brien airing out his bratty quarterback.

"

IMHO, he has been exhibiting diva-like behavior the past several years. It'd be nice to see that hungry, humble QB from around 2001.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

Idiotic article. Idiotic post.

If you don't like the "diva" behavior, trade him and see where you end up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

As u know Babe, none of us are in charge.

But here's a question for you...if Brady continues to make mental errors and force the ball during a playoff game - does that hurt or help the team?

The 2001 Brady had a "simpler" offense to run, made up of passes that were low risk..and had a running game to support the offense. The defense was able to hold there own when it counted.

It's not like that today. Brady is carrying the team, much like Poutin Peyton carried the Colts. At this rate, the Patriots can ill afford to have many turnovers and expect to win games; especially in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

IMHO, he has been exhibiting diva-like behavior the past several years. It'd be nice to see that hungry, humble QB from around 2001. (Bubba's quote)

You've got to be kidding!!! Right or wrong, I loved what I saw from Brady and what I've seen in the past this season. His "hunger" is still apparent to me in the fire and passion he showed. His "humility" came after the game when he acknowledged that he made a poor play. I think he has a fire in his belly this year after our poor playoff showing of the past couple of years. Why else would he be out there doing what he does every Sunday. He's got a beautiful wife at home and more money than he could probably spend in two lifetimes. He didn't have one of his best games last Sunday. The guy's human, but don't kid yourself, with the defense we currently have without this guy do you really think we'd be in our current position?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

His hunger to blame someone else for his poor decision?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady:
    [QUOTE]His hunger to blame someone else for his poor decision?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Who did he blame? He came out right after the game and acknowledged that he made a poor play. He doesn't and has never thrown other team members under the bus, unlike a certain Indy qb that we know of.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I agree 100% Bubba, Braby has forgotten where he's hailed from. I'm disappointed BB didn't stand by O'Brien. I'm hoping and praying that R. Kraft grabs him by the nap of the neck and straightens him out, before it's to late

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

You have no idea what you are talking about do you? I mean neither you nor does the doucheebag Mazz know anything about Brady and his personal life and how it transfer or doesn't transfer onto the field.

The man is passionate about the game, did you see Brady jump up and down and throw things like O'Brien did. He didn't even lose his cool that much. Have you never go into an argument over something important to you, ie. your job? 

Dumb thread even dumber article, how can you not see this is just media bate? I swear some football fans watch more reality/talk show TV than actual sports and now they can't discern the difference. Just get over it dude

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]As u know Babe, none of us are in charge. But here's a question for you...if Brady continues to make mental errors and force the ball during a playoff game - does that hurt or help the team? The 2001 Brady had a "simpler" offense to run, made up of passes that were low risk..and had a running game to support the offense. The defense was able to hold there own when it counted. It's not like that today. Brady is carrying the team, much like Poutin Peyton carried the Colts. At this rate, the Patriots can ill afford to have many turnovers and expect to win games; especially in the playoffs.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I have no fears that Brady will play well in the playoffs. If the O-line allows 5 sacks his ability to win it will be diminished if the D forces us to be in a shootout, which they likely will.

Like the Colts it is unlikely Brady can carry them alone to a SB win with a shoddy D.

I just don't get your view "if Brady continues to make mental errors". ALL QBs make errors. Brady's INT% is at his career norm. Why do you folks keep harping that one of the greatest seasons of all-time is the problem?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I agree 100% Bubba, Braby has forgotten where he's hailed from. I'm disappointed BB didn't stand by O'Brien. I'm hoping and praying that R. Kraft grabs him by the nap of the neck and straightens him out, before it's to late
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

BB admonished the correct party. O'Brien was way out of control.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the objective insight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady:
    [QUOTE]Massarotti's Quote http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/12/13/bradys_audible_was_indefensible/ "Belichick took a role in defusing the tension between Brady and O’Brien that existed Sunday, but he should have been right there alongside O’Brien airing out his bratty quarterback. " IMHO, he has been exhibiting diva-like behavior the past several years. It'd be nice to see that hungry, humble QB from around 2001.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]
    Typical media by making a mountain out of a mole hill.  The Pats, Brady and O'Brien were passed this issue minutes after the shouting match.  Only the media will run this topic into the ground.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Didn't Manning do that a lot MORE?  He threw lots of team mates under the bus.  Seems you are following the media and continuing to make this more of an issue than it is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I agree 100% Bubba, Braby has forgotten where he's hailed from. I'm disappointed BB didn't stand by O'Brien. I'm hoping and praying that R. Kraft grabs him by the nap of the neck and straightens him out, before it's to late
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    HUH????  Where did you get this from?  Brady is the most complimentary athlete on this team and I have yet to see him "brag" about himself.  He credits the TEAM for his success.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Well we know what Mazz is doing by putting an over the top article out there. Question is why is Bubba doing it? Thread attention? I don't get it.

Anyway I'd love to read all of UD's agenda driven comments and the various retorts of anger from different posters, but Id rather check out some threads of importance.

C ya.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

A shouting match between two Irish men. Sounds pretty normal to me. Listen, I like seeing TB get firey on the sideline... It's better than seeing him show absolutely no emotion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Brady's INT% is at his career norm.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

You are selling yourself short.  His INT% is lower than it was in all 3 SB years and significantly lower than 2 of them.  The greatest myth propagated on this board is the idea that Brady was somehow immune to turnovers during the SB years and is now a turnover machine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tony Massarotti is apparently an idiot.

He writes: "Instead, he seems to be getting more like Marino, one of the most accomplished passers in league history who never won a thing because he never understood the most simple rule of team sports. It’s not about you."

So now Marino didn't win a SB because he didn't understand it's not about him? Absurd.

And also writes: "The scene of Belichick doing all the talking in one meeting with his coaching staff spoke volumes, not a single member of the staff looking comfortable enough to offer an alternative viewpoint.

Meanwhile, by contrast, Belichick seemed quite receptive to the offerings of his quarterback when Brady suggested an addition to a play as they sat at Belichick’s desk discussing that week’s game plan."

Alrighty then. BB doesn't need input from his second rate coaches that he has vastly over promoted who are basically doing an on the job training program yet he listens to Brady. You would think this might give a clue to Massarotti that Brady gets BB's respect as a football mind but the coaches don't. Nope not Massarotti. He sees this as some sort of proof that Brady is bratty. More absurdity.

I am continuously puzzled as to how some people get, or retain, their jobs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Bubba......

I agree with you to a point. I think Brady is still hungry - but he's not the humble guy we saw 7 - 10 years ago. I don't know if that's necessarly a bad thing but I do think he is pretty tough on his receivers sometimes.

I actually thought it was a good thing O'Brien came forward and defended Underwood. Remember how everyone complained that none of BB's coaches had the balls to challenge BB like Romeo or Charlie W. did back in the super bowl years. Well I say good for O'Brien for speaking his mind with Brady. We need some assistants with a little edge sometimes. Mangini.......and McDaniels would challenge the players and get in their face sometime so I say bravo Billy B for coming to the aid of a rookie you felt was being unfairly critisized.  

My point is simply this......regardless of whether Brady was right or O"Brien was right in this particular case - its a good thing when one of BB coaches shows some brass balls and I'd like to see more of it when it comes to player personnel picks (i.e, Nick Caserio and Ernie should be more willing to challenge BB in this regard).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Rediculous calling Brady bratty,come on man. He was mad at himself,talking to the receiver and O'brian cut into the conversation and he lost hic temper. I lost my temper a few times at friends and coworkers. I guess I'm a brat also. Before they even left the feild they do what guy's do, worked it out and got over it. Tom even said he deserved to get yelled at. What part of that is bratty? The people not over it is some fans and haters. They (Tom, O'bian) have long moved on, can we now?!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I suppose in the heat of battle your always suppost to be politically correct at all times? Lord help us all if we lose it once in a blue moon. Even apologizing and taking the blame isn't enough to heal the delicate feelings of some fans. We want our heros to be perfect in every way at all times. I guess it was a slow day and Mazz wanted to find some angle to write a story about. So let's make a mountain out of a mole hill, it makes good copy. If Bubba wants to find someone who's perfect, go to church. The rest of us are all just human.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

As we say in the south, "All Ya'll have lost your minds, (Bubba, his girls codwilly and UD6 are trolls so they dont count)

TB Best in the business.

Manning, cry baby jerk bad neck with brother who can throw

Keep it straight

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE TROLL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Idiotic article. Idiotic post. If you don't like the "diva" behavior, trade him and see where you end up.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

More and more I find myself agreeing with your posts.  WTH?!?!?