first time ever that 85 could be cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

first time ever that 85 could be cut?

Not sure he makes the team, guys.  thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: first time ever that 85 could be cut?

If you are a jets fan you would be hoping that he gets cut...Unfortunately everyone here minus a troll or two are Patriots fans! BB isn't going to cut any of the ticket offseason acquisitions: Haynesworth,Carter,Ellis,Anderson,Warren,Ochocinco,even Kuotuovides acquitted himself nicely in his first action on defense.So if you are dreaming of collecting guys for another team you'll be looking at the scrubs from NE....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

am I a jets fan?  really?  I'm not over 1k post or anything, but NO.  I'm not a fan of any other team and NO I won't say it again.

But NO.  85 isn't a lock to make the team.  In fact, TODAY, I'd say he's a bit of a long shot to make the team.  That roster spot's looking mighty valuble on defence right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

REDICULOUS post

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Need to settle down a little norichcrybabies, Ocho doesn't get cut.  Do you seriously think TFB would be spending so much time before, during abd after practices and games if this was to be an option?  Think about it before rushing to judgement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Definately a Jests fan-try to make it less obvious next time. Clown!, go away!    In Response to first time ever that 85 could be cut?:
    [QUOTE]Not sure he makes the team, guys.  thoughts?
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

As a rule, when the teams makes cuts they come at the bottom of the depth roster not the top.  So, unless they are planning on keeping two receivers on the roster this year, I find it unlikely Ocho gets cut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Sure sounds alot like Leon the Jets Mascot-LOL!   In Response to first time ever that 85 could be cut?:
    [QUOTE]Not sure he makes the team, guys.  thoughts?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rotorhead. Show Rotorhead's posts

No way he is the Number one receiver, no fault to welker or branch but he is the best deep threat we have. Sorry Price looked good in one game and hasn't played again and Tate couldn't catch crabs in a ho house.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Got talent?  Are you coachable?  Ocho has both; will befine.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Ocho may be coach-able, but old habits die hard.  That non-block on Welker's near touchdown was pathetic.  But yah, no way he gets cut.  Yet from what I've seen and heard so far, I'm not terribly excited.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

with 85 the pats have three legit receivers for the first time since '07-

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did you see his TD? He put the ball on the turf. He said after "I play for Belichick now"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Unsubscribe.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

bb seemed to be rippen him one too... but why would you take the majority of his salary and pay it in a bonus and then cut him....  just dont see that...

man so much for no hit the head rule huh? tampa wa sheadhunting out there...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: first time ever that 85 could be cut?:
    [QUOTE]Did you see his TD? He put the ball on the turf. He said after "I play for Belichick now"
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]
    And yet the "ochocinco" nonsense still continues. I wish he and everybody else would just drop that stupid s#!t. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to see Chad Johnson in a Patriot uniform, but "ochocinco" can go back where he came from.

No. He won't be and shouldn't be cut.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from batou. Show batou's posts

norichcrybabies is the same person that said Woodhead is not a lock for the roster.  Clueless or troll? - YOU MAKE THE CALL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

# 85  will  not  only  make  the  team; he  will  have  a  fairly  productive  season.  However, after  last  night, he  knows  he  can't  keep  missing  his  blocks  or  his  playing  time  will  be  reduced.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: first time ever that 85 could be cut?:
    [QUOTE]am I a jets fan?  really?  I'm not over 1k post or anything, but NO.  I'm not a fan of any other team and NO I won't say it again. But NO.  85 isn't a lock to make the team.  In fact, TODAY, I'd say he's a bit of a long shot to make the team.  That roster spot's looking mighty valuble on defence right now.

This is a ridiculous statement. Branch, Welker, Price, Tate and Edelman? Unless you only want 4 wideouts on the roster. Either way, no

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Explain WHY you think he should be cut other than your stirring the pot with this thought?  All off of one game in the pre-season?

You may "claim" you are a Pats fan, but, seems these types of ridiculous discussions are started by out of towners who want to get a rise out of Pats fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

LMFAO, Ocho going to be cut? What do you base this on? Especially with Price and Tate injured.

We have a genius ladies and gentleman, his name is crybabbies...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

It takes time to learn this offense. And two of our WR (Branch, Edelman) have a history of missing games due to injuries. WHat if we lose both these receivers for a few games? We will have Welker as #1 and Price as #2. Although Price did look good in game 1, no way we can be sure he can be a good #2. LIke good DBs, we can never have too many WR who can contribute. 85 stays and I feel that Tate might be the one to get the axe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

wow. thats one of the most re-tarded posts ive seen in a while