First time to see Haynesworth smiling in years.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandylolead. Show sandylolead's posts

First time to see Haynesworth smiling in years.

Its going to be a great year. We will see what a super organization and great coach does for this player. Opposing quartebacks better get some bigger insurance policies. Its going to be raining QB's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Re: First time to see Haynesworth smiling in years.

You've gotta double team both him and 'fork and if they play a 4 man line and the other team has 5 linemen, they'd better get creative with their blocking schemes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Seriously!!! If he produces like Seymour as a 3-4 DE, this defense is scary! 

Seymour didn't rack up sacks, but he collapsed the pocket and he drew the focus on him and made McGinest and Vrabel's job that much easier. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

does anybody know if Haynesworths contract was cut down to 1 year when they restructured it or is it still at 3 years with reduces salary???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to Re: First time to see Haynesworth smiling in years.:
    [QUOTE]does anybody know if Haynesworths contract was cut down to 1 year when they restructured it or is it still at 3 years with reduces salary???
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

I believe it's 2yrs, about $12mil total, with $0 guaranteed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I just watched his presser and I loved all the things he said. If we get a revitalized Haynesworth, look out.

Again, in Bill we trust!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The thing about Haynesworth is, if he's here to play...there really is no other player like him. Guys that are 335 pounds at 6'6" that can run a 4.6 don't grow on trees. I know he can't run a 4.6 anymore, but I believe he did when he came out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Yeah, he's one of those natural freaks of nature that doesn't come along that often.  It's seems like he's really excited to be here and get a fresh start and a chance at a ring.  If he can keep his motivation going, learn the system and stay healthy, this defense is going to be greatly feared. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't you?  After acting like a total baboon in Washington, some fools actually took on his contract and he'll get still more cash. 
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

I could see this working out like Randy Moss, but I'll take a few great years out of him.  It's not like he's out of his physical prime (like Chad Johnson)

Hater

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalPudge. Show OriginalPudge's posts

Even if he is 70% of what he is capable of there will still be no other interior tandem in the league as dominant as him and Fork.  He can also look beside him at Vince and see a perfect example of someone who worked hard and put forth an honest effort and was rewarded by the Patriots organization.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

my reason that albert is gonna be a hugh addition was the simple statement he said about playing with vince a few years ago at the pro bowl. when he said to vince how cool would it be playing on the same team side by side and vince replied "dude, that would be crazy"

sexy rexy better be very worried about protecting his QB, never mind challenging the rest of the league to beat the patriots.

we got vince and albert in da house! whoooooooooooouh!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't you?  After acting like a total baboon in Washington, some fools actually took on his contract and he'll get still more cash. 
    ==================================================
      I can`t believe that after all this time I actually agree with you for once Leon,except for the part when you call slimeball Al a "baboon". That was much too nice. A 6`6 350# walking pile of dog crap would still be too nice, but alot closer to the truth.
      I for one am embarassed that the Patriots picked up this sad excuse for a human being.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Baboon?  A poor choice of words my YETS friend.  Why not say, after acting like a goon or a spoiled child or even a Gangster/Gansta but baboon?  How does a baboon act?  Are they surly?  Are they angry?  No but there is something else at play in the use of that term and frankly I thought you were better than that.   

I can see you being upset, because if he plays as everyone knows he can, then your team has a much harder hill to climb.  Certainly much harder for a YETS team that has yet to make any improvements over last years roster.