2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: fitzgerald as a pat???

In Response to fitzgerald as a pat???:
    [QUOTE]Fitzgerald@ WR, thoughts????
    Posted by sayama[/QUOTE]

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

maybe they will take another untested back up QB in trade!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

PATS WIN SUPERBALL 47 ,48

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: fitzgerald as a pat???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to fitzgerald as a pat??? : Now you want Fitzgerald too? when did Pats fans become like Yankees fans?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

only post ftl.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to fitzgerald as a pat??? : Now you want Fitzgerald too? when did Pats fans become like Yankees fans?

Fan....not fans

Joined the board "today".......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Posted by sayama[/QUOTE]

Stupid thread of the day....And 2012

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to fitzgerald as a pat??? : Stupid thread of the day....And 2012
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Ohh Rocky. There will be plenty more supid threads in 2012. Lets not crown this one so early

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to fitzgerald as a pat??? : Stupid thread of the day....And 2012
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Dude I thought we agreed on that Moss thread from today.  lol...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I have been a Pats fan since their inception.  I have to agree with you  I actually posted same comment, on I think the "Pats get Arian Foster" thread!

But i do think the Mike Wallace  RFA thing might have some traction with the new CBA.

PS: coming from Western Mass where there is still a lot of Giants fans ( no AFL pre 1960), I can remember my Giants friends referring to them as the Gints ( Jints) in the 70s. My brother and Mom still are.. it is killing me. Actualy there was a somewhat a  meeting of the minds in the Parcells Pats years . 
    so you must have a deep history with them.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Yes, we are getting Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, Randy Moss, Arian Foster and Mario Williams.

The kicker is, BB will bring in Peyton Manning to be the scout team QB and carry Ryan Mallet's pads.

Also, we are getting MJD for a 7th round pick.

Supah Bowl Champs for then next 43 years!

*face_palm

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

More posts that think you can build a team like it's a fantasy league (not reality). I wouldn't be surprised if Fitz and Brady cost like 30m against the cap. Not happening. If that happens good luck keeping Gronk, Hernandez and Welker around in the near future. I'd focus on the very good core of players the Pats currently have. Keep Welker and sign a mid-level FA RB if they lose both Law Firm (to free agency and Faulk (to retirement). In fact, if and when Light retires I'd worry about how healthy Solder or Vollmer are to take that spot. Also a big hole if Waters leaves.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: fitzgerald as a pat??? : lol The best players always are in other uniforms!  God forbid we have any good players here in New England. Gee, I wish Belichick would improve from his bad teambuilding approach.  He's been just terrible in and out of the lockout!
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

I know right! Those two TE's BB has drafted are pure trash, Brady can't throw, Solder can't block, Mayo can't tackle, Chung can't lay wood, we need PRO BOWLERS!

lmao..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

And with the signing of Fitzgerald the NE Patriots win Madden 2012!!!

Not going to happen. AZ's not giving up their best player, and NE doesn't have that kind of cash to sign Welker and another WR.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Gotta give the OP credit on two points.

1) He got Fitzgerald's position (WR) correct

2) From here, his posts can only get better

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Can I just remind people that joining the board today, and throwing a question out there....basically, IT'S OK!

The guy made one post, gets attacked and ripped to shreds for daring to have a thought...and will likely not ever come back.

Way to welcome a new member.

It's stupid of me to wonder why it's the same 10-15 people posting all the time when many of those people don't give new people a chance.

Or maybe it's there fault for not being here for years, and logging thousands of posts.

Come on people, we're better than this. If you odn't like a thread, DON'T F U C K I N G POST IN IT! The entitlement is sickening at times.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Can I just remind people that joining the board today, and throwing a question out there....basically, IT'S OK! The guy made one post, gets attacked and ripped to shreds for daring to have a thought...and will likely not ever come back. Way to welcome a new member. It's stupid of me to wonder why it's the same 10-15 people posting all the time when many of those people don't give new people a chance. Or maybe it's there fault for not being here for years, and logging thousands of posts. Come on people, we're better than this. If you odn't like a thread, DON'T F U C K I N G POST IN IT! The entitlement is sickening at times.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Good point - I remember one of my first posts...I thought we didn't have the personnel to run a 34 effectively (2years ago) and thought we should make some wholesale changes and move to the 43. Five minutes later Rusty chimed in with "stupid thread, nothing to see here move along" and I was off to the races. Hahaha! Come to think of it, nothing has really changed since....Rusty is still a tool bag and we still don't really have enough personnel to run the 34 effectively.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

We will never make a superbowl if we dont sign all the FA's this year

/typical troll post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Posted by sayama[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately, the Patriots have too many holes to fill to put up the kind of money Fitzgerald would want.  With questions looming about our OL and our overall defense, the Patriots just can't pull this off.  It's not a bad question, as you are just ASKING OUR THOUGHTS.  

Don't be afraid to post questions or comments about the Patriots.  I have been around longer than the majority of these people.  I hope to hear from you again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]Can I just remind people that joining the board today, and throwing a question out there....basically, IT'S OK! The guy made one post, gets attacked and ripped to shreds for daring to have a thought...and will likely not ever come back. Way to welcome a new member. It's stupid of me to wonder why it's the same 10-15 people posting all the time when many of those people don't give new people a chance. Or maybe it's there fault for not being here for years, and logging thousands of posts. Come on people, we're better than this. If you odn't like a thread, DON'T F U C K I N G POST IN IT! The entitlement is sickening at times.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

I've got to agree with you.  

I opened this thread knowing it was a "wishful thinking one".  I also didn't expect anything factual.  But just a fun thought.  

Some of us actually think that BB actually wants our advice on who he should sign and who he should draft.

Not happening folks.  There is only a few weeks left until the actual draft and then the real critque can begin.

If anybody wants to bia------tch about something how about why Gints Fan is still here and why is he so interested in the Pats?

Just sayin.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Is this a joke? Strange forum.