Flacco on the cover of SI... hmmmmm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Flacco on the cover of SI... hmmmmm

Anyone really believe in the SI cover jinx?  We shall see...  hmmmmmm   (-;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Flacco on the cover of SI... hmmmmm

The Falcons won't lose because of the SI curse,they'll lose because the Patriots are the better team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Also, I guess SF fans are nervous since Kaepernick is on the other regional cover for SI. That makes both visiting team QBs on the cover!  What does that say about Si and who they think shall win?  Love those jinx stories, don't ya!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I'll admit I'm a bit superstitious, so I'm glad no Patriot is on the cover.  On the other hand many people were afraid of the "Madden Jinx" if Gronk made the cover and look what happened - Johnson had a great year and Gronk is out again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

I'll admit I'm a bit superstitious, so I'm glad no Patriot is on the cover.  On the other hand many people were afraid of the "Madden Jinx" if Gronk made the cover and look what happened - Johnson had a great year and Gronk is out again.

Depends on your perspective, doesn't it?  Chances are 50 - 50 when your team is on the cover, it may win or lose.  Coincidence more than anything else.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Wasn't Gronk on the SI cover early in the season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Haha, I'm expecting a big game from Flacco tbh. However Brady should be able to carve up this secondary tbh. I think both teams will be into the 30's, or close.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Hmm, mine just came and Kaepernick is on the cover :P

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A little off topic but it's interesting that there's been quite a bit of discussion about Flacco never going deep to his left.  And yet, one of the video clips shown as a game preview on the right side of the Pats page here shows Flacco throwing a 40+ plus yard TD to Torrey Smith.  Pretty accurate pass - to his left.  

Flacco's a good quarterback and perhaps he prefers to go deep to his right but to suggest that he can't or won't go deep to his left is simply inaccurate.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Not being a pats fan in any way shape or form i have a question for pats fans everywhere.

Superstitions... are they real?A pretty superstitious "Curse" has struck the pats the last two times they lost the SB. Anybody believe in "Curses"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Not being a pats fan in any way shape or form i have a question for pats fans everywhere.

Superstitions... are they real?A pretty superstitious "Curse" has struck the pats the last two times they lost the SB. Anybody believe in "Curses"?

HEY LEON

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

94- SHHHH!!!-the Mods are watching!

JRABBB-stands for Jets Ravens anybody but BB-How are ya?!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

94- SHHHH!!!-the Mods are watching!

JRABBB-stands for Jets Ravens anybody but BB-How are ya?!

fantastic, but im surprised your name isnt a little more creative.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

hey-jr- and how are ya on this fine fine day?

You see this is the calmer gentler leon.one that won't give the mods any reason for me to create yet another email address.

have I enjoyed the playoffs thus far is the question.Of course I have,I'm a fan of the game  itself no matter what a team may or may not have done in the past to win.

have u been enjoying the games-great enetrtainment so far!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

94- I've used up every leon hess and Jets nickname that I could think of and what a pain in the neck to keep having to rewrite the log in.

You'll get used to it and so will everybody else...unless of course somebody rats me out rather then having a good conversation.

Some very thin skinned people up there somewhere

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Without going past this post, JRABBB, I knew who is the poster!!  You are so transparent!  Besides, I bet you are wondering what the curse is on the Jets!  It is obviously a far more serious one than any you think the Patriots are experiencing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

heyags- I'd go after you like the Leon of old but this a new and improved Leon.Don't want anybody running to the Mods because I disagree with their point of view. we all know the type.

I'm a superstitious guy in many ways and from what we have all seen when the pats played in the last two SB's I think it's fair to ask if any of you pats fans believe in the "Curse"?

You had one for about 100 years with the sox and now it's going on 10 with this new one.

Is it real ???Your thoughts are always welcome

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

JRABBB,

The cover curse seemed to work out for Kate Upton.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

krismk-Just answer the question about the Curse-do you believe in it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Maybe the Madden curse, SI is an anachronism

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

You are going to me make me write what you ALL want to forget about aren't you?!

Do you believe that there is any truth in the Curse of Spygate?

I've seen it the papers and I'ver heard it on the radio this week. You all know it's just a matter of time before the Networks pick up on it.

So???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

You are going to me make me write what you ALL want to forget about aren't you?!

Do you believe that there is any truth in the Curse of Spygate?

I've seen it the papers and I'ver heard it on the radio this week. You all know it's just a matter of time before the Networks pick up on it.

So???

Since there was nothing to Spygate, how could there be a curse?