Flags for Colts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Flags for Colts!

The refs are already hard at work getting Sony's spokesman into the Super Bowl, negating a 64 yard kick return with some bogus PI call or something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Re: Flags for Colts!

Of course.....(btw illegal block in the back....)

CBS doesn't even to bother to replay the penalty.

Let's keep track of any more flags on this post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

yea where was the replay on that penalty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"But, blocking in the back.. that has to be the DUMBEST penalty to commit.  Why on EARTH would you shove somebody down from behind KNOWING it will get called and negate a good play? Stupid!!! I can't stand it when people do that when the guy with the ball is already out of reach."

That's why these guys wear pads and don't handle surgical equipment.
    Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

CBS was too busy turning up the crowd noise to replay it.

As many of us predicted, this seems like it will be a close game until the refs kick it up a notch at an opportune time...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

That was a nice 3 and out.  Run, Run and Inc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

did dierdorf just say the ravens were playing agianst " the most intelligent QB to ever play the game"...the fawning over Manning is again disgusting. How would he know? what a jerk

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

deirdork has been on a manning monologue for the past 5 minutes....it's brutal to listen to this love fest.

Ravens are rattled.... next up chargers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

trying to be objective here but wasn't this PI call against a clearly uncatchable ball??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

That's what I thought too Life Time..Big Cheapshot by Ray Lewis though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

I like how Dierdorf takes it upon himself to change the Bull$h!t call to, Helmet to Helmet, since it wasn't close to defenseless with the guy tucking it as he gets hit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

ok gents time for replies -

1.  There is no way to know whether that ball was uncatchable.  Well beyond 4 yds he was chucked off of his route. 

2. The helmet to helmet was absolutely a good call.  Lewis, whether he tried to or not, led with it and nailed Collie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

2 plays in 6 seconds  lmao!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

E, I'm leaning towards simroy on that ray hit... when they replayed it i thought it was a shoulder hit... not 100% sure though.... you might be right

Either way, with the Ravens bad O, this game is over.... and it'll just get worse.  Seems like a statement game by the  "we are not rusty" Ponys

Here's to the charger now.... hope they beat the Jests and Indy....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This games interesting because I hate Manning and Ray Lewis equally. You had to know the Flags would come. I hope we get some good close ups of Lewis by the end of the game because the Ravens appear to be done.I know Flacco has at least one Pick in him if not more.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I thought they Got Lewis for the hit to the head on a defenseless receiver. They've been calling that all year. I didn't hear the ref explain the flag though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

ew- love that godfather pic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Good god, ANY of these calls are made on any given Sunday regardless of who is playing.  Yeah, I've NEVER seen a lock kick return called back by an illegal block in the back or holding, I mean, that never happens.

Saints vs. Cards game a personal foul call was made after Warner was intercepted and a D-linemen grazed his facemask.  A week earlier a more agregious foul was not called at the end of Packer/Cardinal game.  Does the NFL want the Cards to win too?

This is such rediculous nonsense.  You guys need to let the conspiracy theories go.  Aren't you the fanbase that is always saying the Ravens complain about fantom calls anyway??  There was an active thread on this site devoted to just that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Dogg, just watched the halftime replays:
    PI call is bogus..... contact or not, this ball is a goner....
    there was helmet contact from ray.  Sharpe commented that it wasn't dirty and should be a no call.... very objectively... i have to agree

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

My Favorite scene from Part II Ogie. I love the Flashbacks with De Niro and as I said in another post. Fanucci Had it coming.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

It's not OK when Ravens fans complain about calls that go against them when they play the PATS, but it is ok for Ravens to complain when they are playing the Colts.

Got it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Flags for Colts!:
    It's not OK when Ravens fans complain about calls that go against them when they play the PATS, but it is ok for Ravens to complain when they are playing the Colts. Got it.
    Posted by maninCA

Oh..Boo Hooo. Pats Fans aren't fair and their Biased too toward their team.
    Life must be great in CA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

It is time for Deirdorf to swallow that LOAD....

There have been NUMEROUS non-calls and calls in favor of the COLTS.  The ONLY way to beat them in their home is to beat the referrees.

In the first quarter with a passing play on SUGGS was held like crazy as he rushed, PEYPEY...

PEYPAY has had the ball hiked to him 3X after the play clo9ck read zero- ONLY ONE WAS CALLED, and that was strictly because they missed by a good second that time.

one play HART went down to cut the legs of a man who was rushing....  Problem is that player already had the hands of an OL on him...... 15 yrds penalty?  NOPE.. MISSED!

Then there was the play that occurred with 9 seconds left...  Manning dropped back looked for som eone to throw it to- let it go towards clark... was tackled.. all in the 2 seconds..... LOL- As Harbaugh said BULL_____!

This game is just another fiasco where the league has fixed it so that their pokesman can play... I mean lets face it they are not going to allow Pey Pey- their MVP to fail.

OH and FOOLISH UNDEROOS now wants to count Mr Lewis' intent to lead with a helmet and says the penalty should be called...... WHAT AN AZZ! 
    Penalties are called on actions not officials' belief of what a player may have desired..... IT WAS NOT A PENALTY- he did not lead with the helmet.. and if you watch the tape.. you will hear someone yell- this is football damned it when the call is made and the clowns are replaying it.

The more I watch this BULLCRAP the more I am sure that NFL sunday ticket is no longer for me... I hate contrived sporting events......

No Underoos- I don't watch WWE like you do either.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

LTP - of course its bogus.  If I was watching from your point of view, I'd say the same thing.  I am not, and I have as plausible of a theory on that play as you.  The only way to know whether or not that ball was uncatchable is if the defender had not chucked Wayne off of his route.

Shannon Sharpe is a former teammate of Ray Lewis.  He led with his helmet and went helmet to helmet.  His arms were essentially at his sides as if he were a torpedo.  I've seen it 3 times now and there is no other way to see it.