Flags for Colts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: Flags for Colts!

e--love it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

What a terrible call on Ray Lewis!! That guy still had the damn ball! And on top of it the damn commentator is trying to say it was dirty. CBS the Colts Broadcasting Station.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Thanks Simroy - I was in the other room and heard just the quote.

Did you hear Sharpe defend Lewis on the helmet to helmet call during half time ["lewis was just protcting himself"]...looks like "object reporting" is out the window. I understand former teamtes and all that, but please be somewhat impartial.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The block in the back on the return wasn't. I ran it back frame by frame in HD right after and didn't see anything. All players are accounted for, but I will check after the game to watch specifically for Smith.

Ray's hit definitely led with his helmet. 

Has there been any discussion about the clock not starting with 11 seconds left? Only 4 seconds ran off on that play. Right. 

And, my favorite is Dan Dierdorf, "If people watching love this sport and have any sense of history appreciate every time you watch Peyton Manning play quarterback." I had been pointing out the man crush to my wife who was kidding me about it until she heard that. Blechhhhh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"Oh..Boo Hooo. Pats Fans aren't fair and their Biased too toward their team.
    Life must be great in CA"

More like a basement in Fishers Indiana, e.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Good god, ANY of these calls are made on any given Sunday regardless of who is playing.  Yeah, I've NEVER seen a lock kick return called back by an illegal block in the back or holding, I mean, that never happens.

Sure it happens, when there is a block in the back. I stated above that I watched the play frame by frame with all Ravens accounted for, but there was nothing that stood out. They did say it was on Smith and I will look again later.

BTW, it took a bit, but it finally dawned on me who you really are. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Someone please tell me how the hell this Horrible team destroyed us last week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

CASportsfan?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Enoch,

Lol, I am just a guy in California  posting here because it is a more interactive site than most.  Who knows if the special teams call was legit or not, but the point is every game has tons of those type of calls.

Call on Lewis was debateable.  Personally thought it should have been a no call, because there is no other way to dislodge the ball from a receiver but by leading chin up.  You learn that in Pop Warner.  Didn't appear that Lewis launched himself or speared the WR in slow motion replay, but I could see how the refs would have seen it that way in full speed.

The rules protecting QB's and WR's have gotten a little out of hand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

I love the crowd shots.  Reminds me of Germany, circa 1939.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Terrible no call on Bracket there.  THAT I will give you was total BS.  Didn't even turn his head to look back for the ball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

How was that not PI on Brackett?  He wasn't playing the ball.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

That was not a call on Bracket because he plays for the COLTS.....  to beat the COLTS you must play flawless AND BEAT THE REFS.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

These officials are unbelievable!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

THIS IS A JOKE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

It is kind of evident. Not saying the Colts would not win otherwise, however, there are a few calls that are suspisious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

Dierdof is a Bias MF....

COLTS will NEVER lose a Playoff Game at home.

And....to Think....... WE LOST to THIS Ravens Team Last Week?
      R U SHITTING ME?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....I love watching Manning turtle and lay down.   But yes, it's so "smart."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Lol, I am just a guy in California  posting here because it is a more interactive site than most.  Who knows if the special teams call was legit or not, but the point is every game has tons of those type of calls.

Sure. Just a guy in CA. If you believe it enough it works.

Of course games have those calls - when they happen. This was a phantom call - never seen, never replayed. Magical.

Like the non-PI call against Brackett despite it being textbook. He isn't playing the ball and contact is created, but no flag. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Quick Post - 

Encinitas - I am going to go back and look at the bracket call.  It may have been PI.  On the Raven int, should they not call PI even if it occurs since the Ravens intercepted the ball?

All - Is anyone watching this game from a colts perspective - calls that the colts should have gotten that they have not or that the Ravens have gotten that they should not.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Dierdorf is obvious.  I will say for those non Pats fans Brady is afforded the same

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Manning - What a wuss. Never seen a so called elite QB hit the dirt as much as he has in this game avoiding a hit.

What a shame - The refs have taken about three huge momentum plays away from the Ravens. Granted the Raven have blown a number of plays themselves but this game should only be separated by a touchdown.

Ill tell you this much. Watching the Colts play they are uncompressing me. Breese will blow them up should both of those teams make it to the SB.