Flags for Colts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Flags for Colts!

Jason - so the officiating bias runs all the way back to the early 2000's, huh?  Were the officials biased when the pats dbs humped colts receivers?  The answer is yes, but the beneficiary was the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Swim, l'il puppy, swim against that tide.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Laststat - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You do realize you are making the EXACT same argument the Ravens made against the PATS in 2007, right?  And of course, all the PATS calls were legit in that game, right?

Too funny.

Colts are a better team, period.  Wouldn't have mattered how many calls Ravens got, they are too inept on offense.  It just hurts you more because this same Raven team smacked around your team at home last Saturday.

Just get over it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....I still for the life of me can't understand why a Colts fan would bother spending time in a Boston sports forum on the night his team is playing a playoff game........I don't want to hear your annoying response either.  Ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ask and he appears.

Now where did ud go?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

....I still for the life of me can't understand why a Colts fan would bother spending time in a Boston sports forum on the night his team is playing a playoff game........I don't want to hear your annoying response either.  Ignore.

Because there is no need to watch a fixed game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d803c9624/2004-Divisional-Colts-vs-Patriots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Sim - thanks.  

Not taking anything for granted with regard to Chargers (our kryptonite) or the Jets who are great on the ground and on D.  

I hope you are right about the refs.  Colts and their fans need all of the help we can get.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

All of those guys said it should have been called because Brackett was not playing the ball and did not turn his head - blantant PI that was NOT called. 

This is actually OK as long as there is no contact. It doesn't matter who initiates it. Of course, there was contact on the Brackett play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Simroy....
    The ravens didn;t trip over themselves... they were slipping in the Slobber that Deirdorf spit out after sucking on Peyton's ----, I guess he is a spitter and was spitting that goey stuff all over the Raven's sidelines....

Oh well.. as many have said the Ravens made their mistakes..... and well with a little help from their friends the COLTS capatalized on them.

If the next opponent wants to beat the Colts they had better bring their own refs to the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Its amazing how many times I have said this and it has been validated and is common knowledge and yet it still stated.  there was no rule change, Jason.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

SHELDON IS THAT YOU??????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

But yeah, they all agreed it was absurd that it wasn't called since it was obvious PI.

I thought the total irony of this non-call became apparent with about three minutes left. The Ravens had no timeouts and Dierdorf actually said they wouldn't be able able to challenge anything even if something was really obvious.

Yeah, Dan, like PI on Brackett obvious? Like a challenge would have mattered.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Lastat - Did I say you said that?  I didn't think I did.  As to your last statement, I think they are fan statements not player statements.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Colts won. Ravens lost. Patriots season is over. Gonna be in the mid 30's tomorrow. Cloudy. Snow tomorrow night. And so it goes.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Laststat and others:

Here is what someone saw who watched the game from California and really has not vested interested whatsoever.

Special teams call:  Can't really comment and neither can anyone else unless you were on the field. 

Ray Lewis call:  Debateable but calls protecting receivers and QB's have been very liberal all year and almost always favor the offense.  Could have really gone either way.

Bracket call:  Terrible missed call.  That clearly was P.I.

So there you have it.  Hinge your entire argument that the refs "fixed" the game based upon one non call that would have put the Ravens at about the Colts 28 yd line.  Of course we all know that a TD was gauranteed if they got that call, right?

Any M-ron watching the game could see that if the game was "lost" at all, it was lost by Ed Reed fumbling in Colts territory, followed by Ray Rice fumbling in Colts territory.  Even then, those drives weren't gauranteed TDs and even considering they score tds those drives they still would have lost.

You guys are really reaching here.  You are beginning to rival 49er fans as the biggest whiners in the NFL />

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jason46000. Show jason46000's posts

Bottom line... The Colts shut down the same team that b*tch slapped the Pats last week.  The two teams that have been the cream of the league for the past decade are now parting ways.  Welcome back to the days of big hair Boston fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Here is a thought:

Considering that the Colts throw more than any other team in the league, and the NFL has tightned its' enforcement of rules protecting QBs, receivers, and the type coverage allowed on receivers, shouldn't they get more calls on average? 

That is actually a rational thought.  Better than a group of fans that actually start a thread to promote a conspiracy theory.

Ravens were 9-7 this year.  Colts were 14-2.  Ravens lost by 17 points.  Who in their right mind would argue that this game was fixed?  What a pathetic, pathetic, joke of an argument.

You turn the ball over 4 times on the road against a 14-2 team, and you are going to lose.  Especially if you are an inferrior team to begin with.  We all know what is really going on here though.

You all don't want to let go of the "legacy" and still think the Pats should have beaten the Colts and are still an elite team.  It is eating you up that this same Raven team just hammered the S---t out of  your team at home, but lost by 17 to the Colts. 

So the response?  Blame it on the refs.  I think if they make that call on Gary Bracket the Ravens clearly win the game.  Probably by 3 tds.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Rewatched that Brackett play that everyone is complaining was interference.  It was not.  Brackett waived his hand in Rice's face but did not touch him, and then went for the ball when he saw it.

Great non-call by the ref.  Good game by the refs.  Pats fans cannot say the refs made poor calls in this game that were a factor in its outcome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Here is another reason we know it was a good call.  Frame by Frame (aka Enoch Root) is not here complaining about it.  The man lives for calling out beneficial calls for the colts, even one's that were fair calls.  If he's quiet, and he is, we all know that Brackett did not interfere with Rice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I still have a lot to learn about football I guess.  To my untrained eye, the Colts simply beat the Ravens fair and square.  The Ravens also did their fair share of shooting themselves in the foot.

However, having an untrained eye, I'm not trained enough to see the vast conspiracy going on between the Colts and the refs to get them to the SB LOL.  

To me, we simply had a mediocre season this year, the Ravens stomped us pretty good last week, and they fell apart and got beat pretty sound this week.  I guess things aren't that simple.

As Harley says, bring on the draft...  All teams have off years.  Look at the Steelers.  They won the SB at 11-5 only to go 8-8 the next year, 10-6 the year after that, and win the SB again at 12-4.  They were 9-7 this year but don't write them off as history next year.  Ditto for the Pats.  We'll be in the mix.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

dogg....even dierdork, your most homer fan couldn't help but call that bracket PI as a missed penalty.  As you replay it, hear it for yourself.  Root's got your number and now you're putting him down for something you do...i.e rewind plays and review?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Dogg:

It doesn't really matter if that call was good or bad, it's pointless for the subject of this thread.  The fact is, every single team in the NFL is on the bad end of a call like usually at least once a game.

I was watching a 49er/Seahawk game about a month ago and V. Davis literally was tackled in the end zone a good second before the ball got there on 4th down and no P.I. call.  It was one of the worst calls I have ever seen.  It was also forgotten about by the end of the game.  That game ended 20-17, so it actually affected the outcome to some degree.

This game ended in a 17 pt win.  No call decided the game.  No one in their right mind would even begin to debate whether the Ravens are better than the Colts or blame the refs.  Hell, Colts probably should have been undefeated this year. 

These people here are the biggest homers alive and appear to be somewhat delusional. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

lifetime - if you recorded it, rewatch it.  You'll see.  If you didn't, I can't help you.  It was not PI, plain and simple.  Colts got no favorable big calls.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

congrats Dogg your team played well against a tough defense, good luck in the AFCCG. 

*have a bottle on meCool