Re: Flags for Colts!
posted at 1/23/2010 11:17 AM EST
1. so ESPN is the Vegas line. Got it. And the experts are different (choke). Nice Sample.
Your post states "no one picked the Giants to win". That doesn't indicate experts or that you are specifically talking about Vegas. Conveniently redefining what you meant to "prove" me incorrect is, well, let's just say it is what you need to do because you know you won't win an argument in any other way.
2. Sorry about 09 pats (you're right, they s*cked), as you probably gathered, I meant the 07 pats. don't really proof read these things.
I know. You can't be held responsible for your own BS because you don't even read what you write after. Good that you know it too.
3. Nice opinion dig. Every time you do it, it brings a smile to my face because you've been bothered by something I said and have no decent retort so you insult.
Sorry, chief. It isn't an opinion. It has been demonstrated by several posters that you lie to make your points. Your "logic" has similarly been deconstructed by several posters. These issues passed from the realm of opinion into that of fact quite some time ago.
4. And my point was that the subject was Manning, which relates to Indy's offense to which Volek was no effect and vice versa. If you bring up Volek, you might want to criticize the colts D, not manning. That would be more appropriate, which shouldn't be hard to understand.
OK, so you deliberately misunderstood Tex's point so you could be condescending. Got it.
5. Of course you have a different (incorrect) perspective on this. I never expect you to agree with a call the colts get. You probably thought Bart Scott should not have been called for tripping in the earlier colts/jets game that stopped a drive. Scott can't be responsible for and thus should not be called for a crap that caused his leg to stick out straight in the air for a few seconds just as the running back is entering the hole.
Please don't put words in my mouth. It is sad and an obvious (though poor) attempt to distract. And, please, stick to the point, son. I don't even know what call you are talking about wrt colts/Jets.
The call that brought back Cromartie's TD was bogus. The colt player engaged the Charger blocker and pulled him down. If anything there should have been holding on the colts. The fact that you can't speak to the event and try to use another one speaks volumes about your memory. To you it was just a call that vaguely happened. I actually remember the play.
6. Yes, I noted that about BB in my response to Sim. You are both likely correct about that. His future success vs Manning likely merely solidified the label.
Thank you for acknowledging this.
7. LOL - there is that own thing again. Say it all you like. In fact, say it after every post I write. The broken record only makes you look petty.
Sure. Not sure how it makes one look petty though. The fact is that Tex has dismantled your points and refuted them. In current parlance, he owns you. You don't like it - stop whining like a Cowboy defender and man up - make better arguments, take a class in remedial logic, use facts instead of bluster when writing...