FLETCHER, NOT HIGHTOWER MAKES THE PLAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

FLETCHER, NOT HIGHTOWER MAKES THE PLAY

NUFF SAID

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: FLETCHER, NOT HIGHTOWER MAKES THE PLAY

fletcher better start from here on out along with bolden

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Fletcher got in the backfield , read the play ( screen)  hit the RB helmet on the f'n ball,  like....................          ya ever seen HT make that play...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

ANSWER ....   no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

bump....   for clarity

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hey Coolade, not for nothin'....but what are you on right now.....share it with the rest of us, man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Coolade, not for nothin'....but what are you on right now.....share it with the rest of us, man!

[/QUOTE]

life ......  as a pats fan.......     UM....  (and a little vodka)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Trying to make a point of course.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

No doubt one of the greatest regular season comebacks I have ever seen...

.......I had myself a few double Grey Goose cape codders...good stuff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

nice to share it with another partying pats fan...   cheers.  ( it was an epic game ...   not exactly as we  planned it, I guess....)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

It has baffled me for a few years why Fletcher isn't playing much much more. He is a playmaker, Hightower is not. I think Hightower needs to drop about 15 lbs, he lacks quickness and change of direction. Also Logan Ryan is looking like a great pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Fletcher is a better athlete than hightower. Should be starting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well, Fletcher whiffed pretty bad on some tackles too. I mean he played decent but let's not crown him quite yet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTPat. Show MTPat's posts

So proud of Fetch...he's from Bozeman which is about a 100 miles from where I currently live...every time he makes a play I make sure my family knows that...he's been doing that alot lately...wish he got more starting love.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Fletcher is smart and pluds the hole fast

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Fletcher is a better football player than lowtower

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I remember traning camp last year, where reports were really positive about him, and then he went down in a pre-season game and went on IR. Great to have him come back like that, he is a real playmaker.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I take nothing away from Fletcher who had himself a very good game last night.  I do believe, however, that BB tailored his defense as the game unfolded to place the players on the field who gave him the best chance to win.  I do not believe that this will result in Hightower being benched in favor of Fletcher.  That's simply the way I see it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U agree about Ridley now? 

The move to go with Fletcher saved the game cuz with Donta, they were gonna run it every down and score. Fletcher atleast got back there and made plays. over 200 yards for Moreno is still ridiculous but part of the plan likely

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U agree about Ridley now? 

The move to go with Fletcher saved the game cuz with Donta, they were gonna run it every down and score. Fletcher atleast got back there and made plays. over 200 yards for Moreno is still ridiculous but part of the plan likely

[/QUOTE]

I agree on Ridley after last night. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but time and time again he fumbles in critical situations. Simply can't have that.

the broncos offense is very good. They are going to get their yards and points one way or the other. I think bb simply said we will give them the run to shut down the pass. It looked that way to me anyway. 

This is the time of the,year Gomer hates. the cold, wind, the elements make him look mortal. Meanwhile, Brady seems to thrive in this weather. I like our chances going forward. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Watch the highlight of Denvers screen pass when they made 3rd and 20. Hightower gets blown up in the open field by one of Denvers linemen. He gets pushed back 5yrds and out of the play by one guy. He has to make a better play of shedding blocks. If 2 linemen took him out I could understand. But this guy is a 1st round draft pick, and he never seems to make a big play. He reminds me of Adalius Thomas.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take nothing away from Fletcher who had himself a very good game last night.  I do believe, however, that BB tailored his defense as the game unfolded to place the players on the field who gave him the best chance to win.  I do not believe that this will result in Hightower being benched in favor of Fletcher.  That's simply the way I see it.

[/QUOTE]

Wow...really? Whats it gonna take for you man?  Dude has no instincts and gives no effort. Its been going on for a few weeks now. The way I see it, they just needed a few weeks to groom up Fletcher on the green dot and they gave him one more chance to start last night and he failed. Sorry, he is done in THAT role. Maybe we see him on the line next week.