Florio Hating on BB Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Florio Hating on BB Again

Florio is now "concerned" that it was announced that the Pats released LB Eric Alexander. But, when BB was asked about it, he announced that Alexander was not released. Whatever happened, Alexander ended up still with the Pats, and the Pats used a little cap manuevering to create a bit more cap space: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/belichick-claims-alexander-wasnt-cut-even-though-he-was/

I suppose Florio will now petition Roger "Jets" Goodell to dock the Patriots another #1 draft choice for this.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Florio Hating on BB Again

Here are more Florio whines against BB: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/getting-to-the-bottom-of-tuesdays-patriot-games/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Who cares who likes BB as long as he reamins the Head Coach of the Patriots we like him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

I really don't see how that is hating on BB.  It seems completely neutral imo.  Gotta remember Florio is a lawyer and he is often thinking in terms of the legal side of everything.  What BB was doing the last two days was very suspicious, there was tons of speculation about what would end up happening.  He should absolutely state something about the league and/or the union doing something to close that loophole.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Florio Hating on BB Again:
    [QUOTE]I really don't see how that is hating on BB.  It seems completely neutral imo.  Gotta remember Florio is a lawyer and he is often thinking in terms of the legal side of everything.  What BB was doing the last two days was very suspicious, there was tons of speculation about what would end up happening.  He should absolutely state something about the league and/or the union doing something to close that loophole.
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

If the Indianapolis Colts, or any other team, for that matter...had done this, do you think that Florio would have bothered to "get to the bottom of this"...or strongly suggest that the Rules Committee address this? His tone and content implies that the "cheating Pats" are at it again. 

What a hack. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

florio is an idiot

It doesn't surprise me that he is wrong AGAIN!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The better you are, the more certain pundits whine.  It's sort of a compliment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

I find it funny that the guy talks about the deals requiring "advance collusion," but later stating the actions taken were within league rules.

Collusion - a secret agreement, esp. for fraudulent or treacherous purposes; conspiracy

That is the definition of collusion, which states that the agreement has to be fradulent, hence illegal.

I can only guess he has difficultly finding work as a lawyer due to his lack of knowledge of the english language.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Since you are allowed to release a player then resign him to an extension, that it actually cost the Pats cap space, and you are allowed to talk to your own player and work something out before you decide to resign them I don't see where the problem is. BB used the system and won nothing more nothing less. For someone to whine about rewarding players by extending them and giving them more money for playing hard is just silly. Florio is a goofy that no one takes seriously