Football board or dice games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Football board or dice games

Do any of you play or have played any cool football board or dice games?  If so, which ones have you played and what did you think about them?  I'm looking for a new one, not like I have a whole lot of time to play them but every now and then I would like to.  

Me and my son have played Pizza Box Football several times in the past, it has different game plays but to make it like a real game you have to play the real game version and it takes about as long as a real game does, very time consuming and hard to find time to sit down and play for 3+ hours but it is a blast and pretty darn good.  Here is what it looks like...

I have heard some good things about this one and want to try it out.

Anyone play this one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Football board or dice games

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do any of you play or have played any cool football board or dice games?  If so, which ones have you played and what did you think about them?  I'm looking for a new one, not like I have a whole lot of time to play them but every now and then I would like to.  

Me and my son have played Pizza Box Football several times in the past, it has different game plays but to make it like a real game you have to play the real game version and it takes about as long as a real game does, very time consuming and hard to find time to sit down and play for 3+ hours but it is a blast and pretty darn good.  Here is what it looks like...

I have heard some good things about this one and want to try it out.

Anyone play this one?

[/QUOTE]

hey bro, where is the utility to post pictures?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There isn't one.  You gotta copy and paste the pictures..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There isn't one.  You gotta copy and paste the pictures..

[/QUOTE]

I copy and right click and see no selection for paste?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I copy and right click and see no selection for paste?

Sometimes you have to type a letter, highlight it, then paste in the highlighted area.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Never heard of these games, but I had the old Electric Football when I was a kid. LOL Still have it up in the attic, and as far as I know it still works.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

THere was electric football. At one time a game called Pro Quaterback and there was (and still is) Stat-o-matic football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I had one of those electric football games as a kid. It just vibrated and the players went all over the place, mostly out of bounds.  Thats what I remember anyways. I still see them at stores, I wonder if they are any better these days?