1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Football Squares game

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Pick a handful of resident mods.  Some of the perpetual posters.  Not me.  This way this place can police itself.  That takes the political heat off you and gives you some go to people to solve issues with personality issues.  I did mention their free, didnt i ? This way you and yours can just keep on the functionality of the joint    Oh yeah buy oil futures now and sell just before Labor Day.  

I will volunteer to be one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Pick a handful of resident mods.  Some of the perpetual posters.  Not me.  This way this place can police itself.  That takes the political heat off you and gives you some go to people to solve issues with personality issues.  I did mention their free, didnt i ? This way you and yours can just keep on the functionality of the joint    Oh yeah buy oil futures now and sell just before Labor Day.  

I will volunteer to be one.

You'd be a good one. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TFB12 for Moderator!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Dottie, I have a different question.  Could you tell me how old this forum is and who was the first poster?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The forum is 8 1/2 years old

The first poster was a guy named dubes

His first message was "testing testing"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Dude plays football. He not designing the Mir Space Station or running the derivatives trading platform at Goldman Sachs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Think youre looking for the Manning SAT thread, hannah

But, yeah. It isnt like he attended UT on an academi scholarship or something

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maybe Dottie you should give me the admin power for one day. I can clean out all the trolls and give it back to you...   Just a public service kind of thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm glad this Football Squares thread is still at the top of the front burner discussions. Gives the forum a nice college dorm feel.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I have been looking over these boards for a while now and am putting in a good word to nominate "Rusty" or BassfishingII."

umm..no. Not that anyone is reading this but..no. Anyone that calls people that disagree with him "ballwashers" has no business moderating or being an admin and you obviously don't know anything about this board if you think otherwise.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Bump

14. This post has been removed.