For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer.

Really guys. How many posts does it take to say say you are NOT going to post about something. So far it has taken you guys 42 posts. I wonder when you will finish not posting?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer.

Worse, it's now generating multiple threads!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer.

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Worse, it's now generating multiple threads!

[/QUOTE]

Oh Oh... !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

WHen will it all end!?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Sometimes when I read new Benny threads, I wish the Mayans were right.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ and Babe are just working out the details of their coming rendevous at the local motel.  They've finally realized, as we've all known, that their chemistry is one part perfect synergy and one part apocolypsy (if that's a word).  Time to merge that energy and find out the result. 

Good luck guys.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Russ and Babe are just working out the details of their coming rendevous at the local motel.  They've finally realized, as we've all known, that their chemistry is one part perfect synergy and one part apocolypsy (if that's a word).  Time to merge that energy and find out the result. 

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

See my last post above.  You're 1 of the 10 I am talking about.  Quite comical that I take on the trolls and Washers here, calling out their agendas, yet somehow it's only Babe and I.

You sure are bright.

Maybe you and TexasPat can get the weekly rate at the motel?

[/QUOTE]
    Lesson one grasshopper

Never ape the material of the guy you are trying to call dumb.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Is this the ugly stepchild of the Benny Watch thread then?!  Benny gets more posts now than when he was here. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

See my last post above.  You're 1 of the 10 I am talking about.  Quite comical that I take on the trolls and Washers here, calling out their agendas, yet somehow it's only Babe and I.

You sure are bright.

[/QUOTE]
    Lesson one grasshopper

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it's called showing him as a hypocrite, which isn't close to what you're spinning. Also, what does "ape" even mean in that sentence?

[/QUOTE]
    huh?  What are you talking about and what does it have to do with my posts? 

As for what my words mean, I'll only say that you've now exposed yourself as "not so smat".  Look it up if you wish to know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sometimes when I read new Benny threads, I wish the Mayans were right.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

You sure are bright.

[/QUOTE]
    Lesson one grasshopper

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it's called showing him as a hypocrite, which isn't close to what you're spinning. Also, what does "ape" even mean in that sentence?

[/QUOTE]

doesn't sound like a 152 IQ to me

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this the ugly stepchild of the Benny Watch thread then?!  Benny gets more posts now than when he was here. 

[/QUOTE]

hey cables got to ask: what is that rather interesting building in your avatar?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

More like you and Rusty getting a room together, holding hands and making moon eyes at each other while you whisper, "no, I hate Tome Brady more" in the other's ear.

If there ever were two more insufferable twits on a message board than you two, I've never seen it,

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey there he is Good old babe- Sitting on his high horse thinking he knows everything there is to know about the aging Brady and the rest of the sub par pats.

That's right I said aging as in getting old. After that egg he laid last week he played himself right out of MVP contention.

Well that's it for today Gang-Took the day off and doing the City thing today. When I say "the City" y'all know what I'm talking about now don't chya!? LOL

Y'all have a nice day now,,,,,,ya,hear!?

[/QUOTE]

He's "getting old" but just "played himself right out of MVP contention".

Do your own words make you look like a fool much? Oh yeah, you're a jets fan. That's a requirement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

More like you and Rusty getting a room together, holding hands and making moon eyes at each other while you whisper, "no, I hate Tome Brady more" in the other's ear.

If there ever were two more insufferable twits on a message board than you two, I've never seen it,

[/QUOTE]

I love Tom Brady he is and has been at the top of the league for years.  Sure fire first ballot HOFer.  But I don't give him a pass when he blows it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good luck guys.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love Tom Brady he is and has been at the top of the league for years.  Sure fire first ballot HOFer.  But I don't give him a pass when he blows it. 

[/QUOTE]

since my jints wont be in it most likely I hope Peyton wins it all

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts