For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fact:

Our D won us games earlier this year and kept us in games like the Cincy game.  The main issue is Gronk's health in those games, not staring down Welkie to pretend it would have made a difference.

Bad luck Gronk wasn't ready, but Welker wouldn't have helped. As stated, Welker hurts us because he reprents less running and more predictabilty with finesse.

We would have LOST to NOs if we had Welker and Woodhead here in that shotgun spread offense. Yep.

I get special satisfaction with you being in denial about Edelman having value as the 3rd QB, too.  Yes, I can guarantee you BB has Read Option/Wildcat plays ready if he ever had to use them. Yes. FACT.

I know this because it's been reported many times that Edelman has mocked the Newton the Read Option/Wildcat QBs.

FACT: We blow out SF last year at home if not for 4 turnovers in our own zone in the first half.   Main reason would have been Edelman running Kaepernick's plays in practice. We SHUT DOWN his Wildcat/Read Option stuff in that game, which is a big reason why we came back.

FACT.

Bludgeoned.

[/QUOTE]

What is "reprents"?

Isn't it too early to be hitting that bottle already, russie?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Rally, the other thing is, some fans in sports like the attention the stat hounds give their team.

So, a fan like TFB12 probably owns a Brady and Welker jersey, as he plays in mutliple fantasy leagues and basks in the media complimenting Brady or Welker for those stats.

Other fans, real fans who get it, don't care about stats in this game and don't care if ESPN praises our players or not.

We won 3 SBs with ESPN ignoring how great our coach and QB were, but with lesser stats.

TFB12 likes to walk around his neighborhood in his Brady jersey and have his neighbors come up to him and give him props as a fan. That's why he started bandwagnoning with our team after we started seeing the Pats win SBs.

EXCELLENT POINTS. lets ask Wes whats more important to him, stats or a ring?  He'll say RING. STATS ARE FOR FANS TO ADMIRE. RINGS are for CHAMPIONS who perform in crunch time.  A star without a ring does not shine in the presence of a Champion, even if the one with the ring was merely a role player. Ask ANY former or present day PRO! That includes me TFB12......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EMPats. Show EMPats's posts

People forget that Wes carried the Patriots in the 07 Super Bowl and would have won MVP in a landslide had it not been for the Tyree miracle.  The drop in 46 stings, but it was a difficult twisting catch that easily could have been dropped in the 1st quarter of a preaseason game.  And the Ravens drop is just fans digging to prove their point.  3rd quarter with a lead is not "game on the line".  Welker had a couple of really tough catches on that same drive before the drop.  He didn't all of a sudden get scared of the moment. 

People want to hate on him because his drop may have directly led to losing the Super Bowl.  I understand the frustration.  But saying he wilts in big games is laughable.  Wes absolutely put the entire Patriots team on his back in many important games, both regular and post-season during his 6 years here.  Sometimes, a drop is just a drop.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

When it mattered on Sunday, Edelman stepped up, Welker shrivelled up.

... or the Pats D did a good job defending him, too.  We did see that.

not to mention he is playing a week after getting a concussionand most likely wasn't his self. I mean come on people, some are hanging Welker to be Ocho by the sounds of it. Really people need to grow up and recognize when Wes was here he was one of the best in the league year in and year out and his 73% completion record with Brady is the highest QB/WR % ever. I love the revisionist history, did everyone forget in 11' Welker had 7 recs for 60 yards (more than half 3rd down conversions) while all other WR's combined had 4 for 65 and in 07' Welker had 11 for 103 all other WRs combined 8 for 96 (including the great Moss who gets overlooked). Without Welker in either of those SBs it wouldn't have even been a game let alone having those couple drops to whin about. The funny thing is the people whinning the loudest are the ones who get on others for whinning after games.

Selective memories to recall only the "bad" ones and not the overwhelming majority of good things that happened when he was here. Not being an apologist here for Welker, just being grounded in some fairness.  Name a player on the Pats who didn't have a key missed play in their history on the team and, as a result, it negates all their successes here?  Come on!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, NOBODY can deny that Wes achieved great personal success statistically while a Patriot. It is those who cannot acknowledge what they have seen with their own eyes is whats baffling. Wes Welker, at a minimum, was a key contributor to historic Patriots failures in his most recent times with the team. WES proved Sunday night what many of us have said about his inability to come through with the biggest games on the line while playing for our arch enemy. WE should all be celebrating his failure now, but instead there are those here who contine to defend him. Thats pure DENIAL. WES isnt now, nor has he ever been anything more than a stat machine. The greatest players pick up those who fail. Wes isnt one of those as he was the one the Ptriots were forced to try to pick up in the most critical times as a PAT. A real proven Champion who makes a difference when it counts most? Evidently not.  

[/QUOTE]

That's correct Rally except you are the one in denial. Look at those SBs again. Welker made plenty of key plays in both SBs that kept the Pats in the game. You are clearly denying his involvement during the SB and getting to the SB for a single play! That's like calling someone who never had an accident in 10 years of driving getting into one as an unsafe driver. Because you chose to pick that one isolated moment you fail to realize just how critical he was in both SBs. Without him those SBs weren't even games and it would have never came down to one dropped catch to begin with. I do find it funny though that you never get on Moss for not performing, or Brady throwing an int when they had momentum, or the D for not stopping them when they had the lead with less then 3 mins to go, or Branch for dropping a first down the play before. Why is it you don't look at them in the same light as you do Welker. Talk about being selective.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

When it mattered on Sunday, Edelman stepped up, Welker shrivelled up.

... or the Pats D did a good job defending him, too.  We did see that.

not to mention he is playing a week after getting a concussionand most likely wasn't his self. I mean come on people, some are hanging Welker to be Ocho by the sounds of it. Really people need to grow up and recognize when Wes was here he was one of the best in the league year in and year out and his 73% completion record with Brady is the highest QB/WR % ever. I love the revisionist history, did everyone forget in 11' Welker had 7 recs for 60 yards (more than half 3rd down conversions) while all other WR's combined had 4 for 65 and in 07' Welker had 11 for 103 all other WRs combined 8 for 96 (including the great Moss who gets overlooked). Without Welker in either of those SBs it wouldn't have even been a game let alone having those couple drops to whin about. The funny thing is the people whinning the loudest are the ones who get on others for whinning after games.

Selective memories to recall only the "bad" ones and not the overwhelming majority of good things that happened when he was here. Not being an apologist here for Welker, just being grounded in some fairness.  Name a player on the Pats who didn't have a key missed play in their history on the team and, as a result, it negates all their successes here?  Come on!!!

Bill, NOBODY can deny that Wes achieved great personal success statistically while a Patriot. It is those who cannot acknowledge what they have seen with their own eyes is whats baffling. Wes Welker, at a minimum, was a key contributor to historic Patriots failures in his most recent times with the team. WES proved Sunday night what many of us have said about his inability to come through with the biggest games on the line while playing for our arch enemy. WE should all be celebrating his failure now, but instead there are those here who contine to defend him. Thats pure DENIAL. WES isnt now, nor has he ever been anything more than a stat machine. The greatest players pick up those who fail. Wes isnt one of those as he was the one the Ptriots were forced to try to pick up in the most critical times as a PAT. A real proven Champion who makes a difference when it counts most? Evidently not.  

That's correct Rally except you are the one in denial. Look at those SBs again. Welker made plenty of key plays in both SBs that kept the Pats in the game. You are clearly denying his involvement during the SB and getting to the SB for a single play! That's like calling someone who never had an accident in 10 years of driving getting into one as an unsafe driver. Because you chose to pick that one isolated moment you fail to realize just how critical he was in both SBs. Without him those SBs weren't even games and it would have never came down to one dropped catch to begin with. I do find it funny though that you never get on Moss for not performing, or Brady throwing an int when they had momentum, or the D for not stopping them when they had the lead with less then 3 mins to go, or Branch for dropping a first down the play before. Why is it you don't look at them in the same light as you do Welker. Talk about being selective.

Eng, lemme put it another way. In the NBA and MLB you gotta have "CLOSERS". CLOSERS are players who have the physical, but more importantly, psychological make-up to make the play when it matters most to get the win. In those sports, its widely accepted some guys are closers, others are not. In these terms, Wes can make plenty of plays UNTIL ITS TIME TO MAKE THE PLAY. Wes aint a closer. In football, its called choking at the worst time when you have the chance to CLOSE. A HOME RUN means A LOT MORE in the bottom of the 9th with score tied and two out than one in the bottom of the first. Make sense? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Eng, lemme put it another way. In the NBA and MLB you gotta have "CLOSERS". CLOSERS are players who have the physical, but more importantly, psychological make-up to make the play when it matters most to get the win. In those sports, its widely accepted some guys are closers, others are not. In these terms, Wes can make plenty of plays UNTIL ITS TIME TO MAKE THE PLAY. Wes aint a closer. In football, its called choking at the worst time when you have the chance to CLOSE. A HOME RUN means A LOT MORE in the bottom of the 9th with score tied and two out than one in the bottom of the first. Make sense? 

[/QUOTE]

It's funny you chose those sports since they are mostly considered individual sports and achievements but failed to mention NHL which along with NFL are considered TEAM sports. It's not on 1 player or 1 play that defines a win or lose like in the NBA or MLB it's a group effort from the OL blocking, the QB making the throw, the other WRs clearing routes out, and finally blocking down field. There are also multiple plays that can occure in which an individual isn't even involved leading up to a play they are in which they can't control if the play is 3rd and 5 or 3rd and 10. Understand?

BTW, a homerun is just a run. It's more exciting in the 9th but all runs matter in the end, otherwise why play 9 innings? If a guy hits 3 homeruns and drives in 5 leading into the 9th with a 5-5 tie and strikes out in the 9th did he choke or did the rest of the team not do their jobs leading up to the 9th by creating offense too? Understand?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It's funny you chose those sports since they are mostly considered individual sports and achievements but failed to mention NHL which along with NFL are considered TEAM sports. It's not on 1 player or 1 play that defines a win or lose like in the NBA or MLB it's a group effort from the OL blocking, the QB making the throw, the other WRs clearing routes out, and finally blocking down field. There are also multiple plays that can occure in which an individual isn't even involved leading up to a play they are in which they can't control if the play is 3rd and 5 or 3rd and 10. Understand?

BTW, a homerun is just a run. It's more exciting in the 9th but all runs matter in the end, otherwise why play 9 innings? If a guy hits 3 homeruns and drives in 5 leading into the 9th with a 5-5 tie and strikes out in the 9th did he choke or did the rest of the team not do their jobs leading up to the 9th by creating offense too? Understand?

Eng, What r u talking about? For the most part the NBA and NHL are based on THE SAME Team oriented concept. Regardless, the point is that a homer in the 9th with score tied is much more meaningful and difficult with the added pressure. PRESSURE KILLS many an athletes performance. I, E. Wes Welker. If you dont get this rudimentary concept, then i understand your confusion. See, Wes struck out with two out in bottom of 9th, score tied Sunday night By not catching the punt out of fear he'd drop it. Period. THANKS FOR CHOKING at the best possible time, this time, Wes!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Eng, the point is that a homer in the 9th with score tied is much more meaningful and difficult with the added pressure. PRESSURE KILLS many an athletes performance. I, E. Wes Welker. If you dont get this rudimentary concept, then i understand your confusion. See, Wes struck out with two out in bottom of 9th, score tied Sunday night By not catching the punt out of fear he'd drop it. Period. THANKS FOR CHOKING at the best possible time, this time, Wes!

[/QUOTE]

So then I'll ask again why not blame the D since they had a lead after that play and the D happened to get on the field. If you can't understand the rudimentary concept that it wasn't the last play of the game and other plays came after it that other players failed to make and you continue to blame an individual instead of a team for the lose I understand your confusion that football is a team sport. I mean was it not you that played it, I understand your confusion on what a team sport is then. So... why don't you thank the rest of the team for choking too since they all had chances to make plays after that 1 play and failed to do so too. Btw using your analogy, Welker dropping the pass would have been failing to hit a homerun in the 8th when you were already up by 1 run. The D not stopping the Giants on the next series would be like the closer giving up a lead with a homerun in the top of the 9th and then the O not being able to get it back in the bottom of the 9th is like the O not being able to hit another homerun to win it. But, forgive me if you don't understand there were two series after that with the Pats having the lead before the D gave up a TD and still think that one play lost the game. BTW, wouldn't it also have been nice if Brady didn't underthrow Gronk. A little more and that was a TD instead it was an int that leading to points for the Giants. But, lets not focus on where points could have been scored because it wasn't the "9th" inning. No other chances both that could ever affect the outcome of a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Eng, the point is that a homer in the 9th with score tied is much more meaningful and difficult with the added pressure. PRESSURE KILLS many an athletes performance. I, E. Wes Welker. If you dont get this rudimentary concept, then i understand your confusion. See, Wes struck out with two out in bottom of 9th, score tied Sunday night By not catching the punt out of fear he'd drop it. Period. THANKS FOR CHOKING at the best possible time, this time, Wes!

So then I'll ask again why not blame the D since they had a lead after that play and the D happened to get on the field. If you can't understand the rudimentary concept that it wasn't the last play of the game and other plays came after it that other players failed to make and you continue to blame an individual instead of a team for the lose I understand your confusion that football is a team sport. I mean was it not you that played it, I understand your confusion on what a team sport is then. So... why don't you thank the rest of the team for choking too since they all had chances to make plays after that 1 play and failed to do so too. Btw using your analogy, Welker dropping the pass would have been failing to hit a homerun in the 8th when you were already up by 1 run. The D not stopping the Giants on the next series would be like the closer giving up a lead with a homerun in the top of the 9th and then the O not being able to get it back in the bottom of the 9th is like the O not being able to hit another homerun to win it. But, forgive me if you don't understand there were two series after that with the Pats having the lead before the D gave up a TD and still think that one play lost the game. BTW, wouldn't it also have been nice if Brady didn't underthrow Gronk. A little more and that was a TD instead it was an int that leading to points for the Giants. But, lets not focus on where points could have been scored because it wasn't the "9th" inning. No other chances both that could ever affect the outcome of a game.

[/QUOTE]

Eng, My favorite team, PATRIOTS, beat my least favorite team, Denver Broncos, with the indisputable help of an egregious error by one WES WELKER. We've seen him choke as a PAT One too many times. THANKS for CHOKING AGAIN WES!  This time we benefitted greatly. End of discusssion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eng, My favorite team, PATRIOTS, beat my least favorite team, Denver Broncos with the help of an egregious error by one WES WELKER. THANKS for CHOKING AGAIN WES!  End of discusssion. 

[/QUOTE]

OH OH and also BB baiting the sissy Peyton to run the ball all game and not put more points up! Peyton choked too! THE MOST HATED!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eng, My favorite team, PATRIOTS, beat my least favorite team, Denver Broncos with the help of an egregious error by one WES WELKER. THANKS for CHOKING AGAIN WES!  End of discusssion. 

[/QUOTE]

OH OH and also BB baiting the sissy Peyton to run the ball all game and not put more points up! Peyton choked too! THE MOST HATED!

[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!  Gomer is exposed by BB!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i thought manning had an edge in the mental game over BB since 2009 but wow this looked like a 2004 game haha BB mind raped him. Peyton backed down

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Eng, My favorite team, PATRIOTS, beat my least favorite team, Denver Broncos, with the indisputable help of an egregious error by one WES WELKER. We've seen him choke as a PAT One too many times. THANKS for CHOKING AGAIN WES!  This time we benefitted greatly. End of discusssion. 

[/QUOTE]

lol love how you end the dicussion when you can't comment back on what I said. Face it Rally, you need a scape goat and for you Welker is that guy. I understand it but come on putting all blame on a single play is just silly and why people hate boston sports fans. It's like blaming Buckner all over again for what end considering they wouldn't have even been there without him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i thought manning had an edge in the mental game over BB since 2009 but wow this looked like a 2004 game haha BB mind raped him. Peyton backed down

[/QUOTE]

10-4 as Pats head coach with TB against Gomer says it all. The PATS own Peyton QB''d teams. Sunday was so sweet as the PATS were home dogs for the first time since '05, and it was against the "BEST TEAM IN THE NFL". Biggest regular season win I can think of for our PATRIOTS. 1st time Gomer lost a 22+ lead game! Biggest comeback Pats history! Thanks for the help WES!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I think Wes does have a tendency to play like this in big games - I will say the guy was coming off of some sort of head injury as well heading into this game, but no excuses, he did nothing to help his team win. I've seen a good team do that to him several times now..they shut his routes down knowing he won't get deep.

But honestly there was a receiver worse than him out there and that was Amendola. I thought this guy was going to be bigger, faster, stronger and more diverse? LMAO! He had one on one outside coverage early in the game and couldn't separate at all. Then he falls on his face "exploding" out of one of his breaks. Let me tell you something, if you're good you beat outside coverage when it's just you and one guy (with no one within 20 yards of you both)....he didn't. He finished with 3 catches for 18 yards, that is pathetic. I don't want to hear about his groin...his head...his shoulder...his calf....his back. Good players play better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Amendola isn't very good.  When you have Edleman the QB turned WR out performing you during the season in the same offense then there is a problem.  We all know it was a bad call by BB, 99% of people who follow the game know that it was a bad decision too.  Can you say FA bust!  Rams couldn't dump him fast enough, the were making room for Tavon Austin.  THey were tired of Amendola always getting hurt and never performing.  I think he only has three 100+ games in his career and can't do it but 1 time with TFB passing to you.  What does that say about him? 

Pretty lame thread but look who started it, Some has been who used to play semi pro or something like that.  LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd call him not very good, but he's no Welker...that's a fact. I'm pretty sure the Amendola experiment/mistake will end after this season...still can't believe they signed this guy to 7 million a year...dumb move. How sad is it that Brandon Lloyd was a better signing?

All we can hope for is he some how stays healthy and improves enough so he won't fall down coming out of his breaks.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thank God he was on the other team last night. Wes played another major role in his teams failure. Can we now agree that he underwhelms in the biggest moments. Dropped passes, and shoulda fair caught that punt but shrunk in the moment and ran like a coward from it. Edelman was THE MAN. No more "Welkie love", PLEASE!

[/QUOTE]

Loser...show up when the Patriots lose once in a while and stop your whining!

[/QUOTE]
    Get lost troll. How's it feel to watch the PATRIOTS do the amazing once again? Your team? Jets? LOL!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I see things here didn't improve.  O.K., see ya in a month or so...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thank God he was on the other team last night. Wes played another major role in his teams failure. Can we now agree that he underwhelms in the biggest moments. Dropped passes, and shoulda fair caught that punt but shrunk in the moment and ran like a coward from it. Edelman was THE MAN. No more "Welkie love", PLEASE!

Loser...show up when the Patriots lose once in a while and stop your whining!

Get lost troll. How's it feel to watch the PATRIOTS do the amazing once again? Your team? Jets? LOL!!!!

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Bite that BUSTCHISE as_!..LOL!

[/QUOTE]

MELLY-MEL!!!!!! Bust aint foolin'anybody with that atupid handle. Plus I can smell popcorn all over his post. Gett'm my Brutha! You always keep me smilin!!! Thanks, man...........GO PATS!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well I think Wes does have a tendency to play like this in big games - I will say the guy was coming off of some sort of head injury as well heading into this game, but no excuses, he did nothing to help his team win. I've seen a good team do that to him several times now..they shut his routes down knowing he won't get deep.

But honestly there was a receiver worse than him out there and that was Amendola. I thought this guy was going to be bigger, faster, stronger and more diverse? LMAO! He had one on one outside coverage early in the game and couldn't separate at all. Then he falls on his face "exploding" out of one of his breaks. Let me tell you something, if you're good you beat outside coverage when it's just you and one guy (with no one within 20 yards of you both)....he didn't. He finished with 3 catches for 18 yards, that is pathetic. I don't want to hear about his groin...his head...his shoulder...his calf....his back. Good players play better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Amendola isn't very good.  When you have Edleman the QB turned WR out performing you during the season in the same offense then there is a problem.  We all know it was a bad call by BB, 99% of people who follow the game know that it was a bad decision too.  Can you say FA bust!  Rams couldn't dump him fast enough, the were making room for Tavon Austin.  THey were tired of Amendola always getting hurt and never performing.  I think he only has three 100+ games in his career and can't do it but 1 time with TFB passing to you.  What does that say about him? 

Pretty lame thread but look who started it, Some has been who used to play semi pro or something like that.  LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd call him not very good, but he's no Welker...that's a fact. I'm pretty sure the Amendola experiment/mistake will end after this season...still can't believe they signed this guy to 7 million a year...dumb move. How sad is it that Brandon Lloyd was a better signing?

All we can hope for is he some how stays healthy and improves enough so he won't fall down coming out of his breaks.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't they sign Amendola to take Wes Welkers spot?  Oops, doesn't look like that has worked out very well. 

Amendola is the 4th progression for Brady which means he will be a marginal player receiver for us.

BB didn't sign Amendola for 6 million a year to rotate him and out and be the 3rd/4th WR.

He's the 6th highest paid player on the team per year, it's about time he starts playing like it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey Melswitt, how many forum names are you going to have around this place?  Weren't you also using the username "iamspuriousbabe"

And I am confused.  Are you rally or is he you?  Or do you just follow each other around the Patriots forum and the Celtics forum sticking up for each other?

This was taken from the Celtics forum:

Re: Rondo and Brad Stevens the perfect marriage.

posted at 7/4/2013 5:48 PM EDT

• RallyC
    • First: 3/11/2010
    • Last: 11/26/2013

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Rally C said it all when he said you only want to hear YOUR reasoning...Rondon't won't be there..it doesn't have to happen today for that to be true...lol..there's plenty of time to say I told you so.....and I'll have that chance...and the great thing is you know I'm right...it's why I've got you spinning like a top, me and anyone who dare says Rondon't is gone...if dude was so intelligent he'd already be able to take direction for the good of the team....besides YOU (and I doubt YOU know him any better than anyone who actually DOES know him), who else says he's smart? The press covering the team holds him in EXTREMELY LOW REGARD for the most part...they cover these guys everyday...they don't have to stay on his good side...I'll listen to them...and we shall see...don't forget, we have up until the trade deadline next season....if he makes it that long......BTW....love to see you resort to personal attack...that's when I knew I had you......

I will always do this now because I know it drives you INSANE!

Yo MelWittt, you said it baby!!! JTKL and the rest just dont want to hear the truth. WE are true fans of the Cs and want whats best for them. He and the others just want to be right about RR. They dont stop to ask why EVERYBODY IS WONDERING WHATS NEXT FOR RAJ-SOON GONDO. If he was all that, it wouldnt even be a discussion. LETM HAVE IT MY BRUTHA! in the end, RR GOES BY TRADE DEADLINE at the very latest. Id be shocked if he even gets to camp. My bet is HELL NO!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Funny to watch people still try and defend this move.  The bottom line is Welker is better then both Edelman and Amendola, he is lighting up the scoreboard in Denver, last I checked games are won by scoring more points, and Welker has done that for Denver.  

Had Welker still been here with the Pats they win the Jets game, Bengals game and Panthers game.  3 games Edelman and Amendola were invisible in.  They could be 11-0 and in the drivers seat with home field advantage right now.  And this is exactly why you guys look foolish with these dumb comments you make.  And RallyC used to play??? Hahaha!!

It's funny watching you try to defend WW when he is the Peyton Manning of receivers. You can nitpick all you want but Gronk is the better, more versatile and more reliable receiver of the two. Had Welker been here they still lose all those games, they just probably thank Wes for dropping the pass that would have won the game for them.

You really don't know what the Pats are all about, do you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Julian Edelmann proved that when it matters most, he is a better performer than Wessie Welkkie. Numbers dont lie. Wes ichoked AS USUAL. JE kept making plays. ANY receiver is better than a guy who gaggs at the worst possible time. GO PATRIOTS!!!

[/QUOTE]

Numbers definitely don't lie.  Edelman's production is very similar to Welker's this year and Edelman's had a tougher road to hoe.

If Amendola can keep coming on here down the stretch, it's a bonus with how BB doled out the money for the interior and exterior WR positions.

7 million for two players who can line up inside or out, or 6 million for an aging Welkie who can only do anything on the inside vs zone coverage?

No brainer decision, IMO.

The TD Edelman caught in the back of the end zone is never a TD that Welker could ever make.  He doesn't have the range to get the separation needed to run that kind of a route that far off the line of scrimmage, that wide to that side of the field.

[/QUOTE]

Nice spin Rusty, lmao!! 

For half the season Edelman has been the most experienced receiver on the team and he has about the same YARDS and RECEPTIONS as Welker who is playing with D Thomas, J. Thomas, and Decker?  And still has 9 tds?  If Welker was playing with he Pats this season his numbers would be much higher then Edelmans, he would probably be on pace to have his biggest season ever.

Had Welker still been here with the Pats they win the Jets game, Bengals game and Panthers game.  3 games Edelman and Amendola were invisible in.  They could be 11-0 and in the drivers seat with home field advantage right now.  And this is exactly why you guys look foolish with these dumb comments you make.

[/QUOTE]

Denver has been running up the score vs CRAP teams. Go look at who they played!  Jax?

They have played horrendous teams, at least defensively, compared to us.  We played Cincy, NOs, Carolina, etc.

Basically, you're making my point for me.  Welkie is worth grabage time TD fantasy value for you, but Edelman at 1 million essentially has the same production for 5 million LESS than what Welkie does.

If Gronk was healthy from Week 1 on, I can guarantee you Edelman has more than 5 TDs right now.

Case closed. I win with ease.

It's simple math Edelman at 1 million with superior punt return skills, gameplan Read Option work like he did to help prepare vs Cam Newton, or a 2 year 12 million dollar deal for an aging one dimensional, easy to gameplan for Welkie?

NO brainer.  Did I mention Edelman saves a roster spot as the emergency QB, where BB would run Wildcats and Read Options with Edelman if Brady and MAllett got hurt? Did I mention that? I think I did.

bawahah

Welker had it easier this year with health all around him, which allowed him a few more TDs when Denver was running up the score for ego purposes and Gomie. Big whoop.

You clearly became a fan of our team in 2007. Clearly. All you care about is fantasy stats, which proves you are a newer fan of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, we lost to the Jets. The jets for crying out loud.  I would much rather have our schedule then their schedule.  Edelman saves a roster spot as an emergency QB?  Hahaha, you are still going with that?  He has not played QB in how long?  This is the most foolish remark you make on here.  He ran a totally different kind of offense in college and you think he could come in and play??  What a goof.  You clearly have never played before.

Bottom line is....

Had Welker still been here with the Pats they win the Jets game, Bengals game and Panthers game.  3 games Edelman and Amendola were invisible in.  They could be 11-0 and in the drivers seat with home field advantage right now.  And this is exactly why you guys look foolish with these dumb comments you make.

No denying this statement unless!!

[/QUOTE]

Ah, in case you didn't know, Edelman played QB this year. So in answer to your question when was the last time he played QB, that would be within the last two months!