For the Brady Bashers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

For the Brady Bashers

How about this for commitment and a clear message to the world and his team. 
    I love this!

BRADY: "It’s obviously a wonderful experience in my life, but I owe it to the guys in the locker room to really be focused on what I need to do this for this team and what I have to do today," Brady said. "Put all those emotions aside and come in here with a great sense of determination for what we have to do as a team. As a captain and a leader of this team, the last thing they need from me is to be not really focused on the job at hand. It’s really a normal week for me in that sense."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: For the Brady Bashers

On a day when 4 guys showed up late and got sent home to have Brady show up after his baby was just born is a huge deal. He is sending a message not just to his basher but to this football team that its time we get this thing going.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to For the Brady Bashers:
    [QUOTE]How about this for commitment and a clear message to the world and his team.  I love this! BRADY: "It’s obviously a wonderful experience in my life, but I owe it to the guys in the locker room to really be focused on what I need to do this for this team and what I have to do today," Brady said. "Put all those emotions aside and come in here with a great sense of determination for what we have to do as a team. As a captain and a leader of this team, the last thing they need from me is to be not really focused on the job at hand. It’s really a normal week for me in that sense."
    Posted by LifeTimePat[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. These are things you can't teach and you can't coach, you either have it or you don't. When people make the Cassel/Brady comparison or throw around potential college qb's that can one day fill Brady's shoes (or even next year with the way some people around here talk), you forget these things. The guy is a consummate professional.

Like L.T., I see Brady playing with a new burst of energy after the birth of his child.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

LET'S GO!

I smell a Titan like blowout coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Blah, blah, blah.... win a game on the road... I could care less about what comes out of your mouth!!!

(if you can't tell I'm still p!ssed at this team!!!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Coming from Brady a few hours after his boy is born, this is a major slap in the face for the no-shows at the meeting today.  i also love the fact that BB sent them home...  I also smell a 5 or 6 TD game for Brady!

Adalius Thomas - Definitely deserves it
    Randy Moss-  - Definitely deserves it.
    Gary Guyton  - Not sure....
    Derrick Burgess - Cut him... he deserves being sent back to Oakland.  I'll even pay for the ticket !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

In Response to Re: For the Brady Bashers:
    [QUOTE]Blah, blah, blah.... win a game on the road... I could care less about what comes out of your mouth!!! (if you can't tell I'm still p!ssed at this team!!!)
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Steve... take heart.... these are actions from BB and TB... not just words!

TB...He showed up a few hrs after delivery... that's speaks volumes. 
    BB kicks out underachievers from meetings and practice = Nobody is safe... even the $50 million dollar stars!  No words, just actions!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I hear ya dude... I'm just soooo disapointed after Sunday man.  I'm not over it yet!  I prob won't be until playoff time. 

I expect a blowout this Sunday.
    Good win over the Bills for the 1st road win (I don't count London)
    Nice home win against the Jags (who are fighting for a WC spot)
    And a bowout in Houston to end the regular season.

I'm tired of making excuses for this team, and trying to find the "lighter side" of this mess.

I'm like Andrew Clark's father in the Breakfast Club... "WIN! WIN! WIN!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I can hear the hospital room conversation now "Sorry Giselle, I got to get to the stadium and light a fire under these guys.  I know you just gave birth to our first child, but a man has to have priorities.  I'll see you tonight.  Have a good day"

Or, his sister in law, mother in law etc, said, "Get the heck out of here.  Everyone is fine and we don't need you hanging around"  Come back after practice.

Doubtful Tom was attempting to send a message.  Although it was very considerate of Tom Jr. to come into the world early enough that Tom wasn't late for his meetings.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

(if you can't tell I'm still p!ssed at this team!!!)

Oh we can tell, we just dont care.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

[QUOTE]Coming from Brady a few hours after his boy is born, this is a major slap in the face for the no-shows at the meeting today.  i also love the fact that BB sent them home...  I also smell a 5 or 6 TD game for Brady! Adalius Thomas - Definitely deserves it Randy Moss-  - Definitely deserves it. Gary Guyton  - Not sure.... Derrick Burgess - Cut him... he deserves being sent back to Oakland.  I'll even pay for the ticket !

Lifetime:
    Send me the money. I'll buy the ticket for Burgess. The guy hasnt addded a punch to the LB core since he was signed. The team should be looking at middle-of-the-career free agents rather than the Late-in-the career agents. They are costing us games big-time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

To Burgess and Thomas....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

[QUOTE]To Burgess and Thomas....
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Harley:

I need more money

:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Blah, blah, blah.... win a game on the road... I could care less about what comes out of your mouth!!! (if you can't tell I'm still p!ssed at this team!!!)
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

I can't balme you man. I was so mad I did not watch anymore football or sports news until yesterday! Just win.

Go Pats!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to For the Brady Bashers : Completely agree. These are things you can't teach and you can't coach, you either have it or you don't. When people make the Cassel/Brady comparison or throw around potential college qb's that can one day fill Brady's shoes (or even next year with the way some people around here talk), you forget these things. The guy is a consummate professional. Like L.T., I see Brady playing with a new burst of energy after the birth of his child.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

In Response to For the Brady Bashers:
    [QUOTE]How about this for commitment and a clear message to the world and his team.  I love this! BRADY: "It’s obviously a wonderful experience in my life, but I owe it to the guys in the locker room to really be focused on what I need to do this for this team and what I have to do today," Brady said. "Put all those emotions aside and come in here with a great sense of determination for what we have to do as a team. As a captain and a leader of this team, the last thing they need from me is to be not really focused on the job at hand. It’s really a normal week for me in that sense."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I happen to love Tom Brady but talk is cheap. All I heard all day is Moss bashing everywere  and how he's not a good role model etc...yet he's been waaay better this year then Brady has at his respective position . Brady just happens to get the free pass around here. Brady has missed so many easy throws this year it's not even funny. Throws that would have given us at minimal 2 more wins. That's the reality.Start hitting the Aiken passes that would have iced the Miami game. The 3 or 4 wide open 50+ yard TD plays you missed to Moss this year. The Welker TD in Denver the Edelman would have been a TD before halftime against the Jets. He makes the team go and he has not played at an elite level this year.Period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't know why people would show up late after they've lost two in a row. Happy for Brady, but a bit tired of hearing about Gisele. 

Hope this makes Moss-man angry and makes him play better, not that he's been playing awfully. I gave-up hope in Thomas & Burress weeks ago. Guyton, I'm a little shocked. I think Mayo needs to have a talk with him about the responsiblities that come with being a Patriots LB.

I can't see the Pats blowing anyone out, but they will win this game. 

1.) They play at home
    2.) Snow on the field against a Southern team.
    3.) Carolina doesn't have a QB, so we don't need to worry about our lack of a pass-rush.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]Don't know why people would show up late after they've lost two in a row. Happy for Brady, but a bit tired of hearing about Gisele.  Hope this makes Moss-man angry and makes him play better, not that he's been playing awfully. I gave-up hope in Thomas & Burress weeks ago. Guyton, I'm a little shocked. I think Mayo needs to have a talk with him about the responsiblities that come with being a Patriots LB. I can't see the Pats blowing anyone out, but they will win this game.  1.) They play at home 2.) Snow on the field against a Southern team. 3.) Carolina doesn't have a QB, so we don't need to worry about our lack of a pass-rush.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of hearing about Gisele, too. I'd much rather LOOK at her.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

The reason I call him crazy is I've never seen anyone so driven after accomplishing so much. He's addicted to winning. I don’t see him ever taking a day off. You'd almost have to restrain him for him not to show up."-Artrell Hawkins

Anyone still questioning Brady's desire or whatnot knows very very little about football.  It's funny how you never hear anything but glowing reviews about Bradys work ethic from his current and former team mates, and really anyone who's been around him.  It's only the "fans" who say he's lazy or whatever, but then again im sure those fans think they understand the inner workings of a professional football team better than the people actually involved in the organization. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Hollywood Tom always says the right thing.

Too bad he keeps throwing picks in the red zone.