For those of you at work

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

For those of you at work

I remember people mentioning that this site was blocked at work.

Try a proxy - a friend recommended www.VTunnel.com, although there are others.

I don't know if you can sign in or not, but at least you should be able to view blocked sites via the proxy (depending on how good your IT department is and how much your IT department cares about laying down the law).

Just thought I'd toss that out there, especially since there doesn't seem to be much to discuss this week.  London, Thomas, receivers, and injuries...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: For those of you at work

My company blocks every proxy. My IT deparment cant make my computer system work correctly, yet they can block every internet site. But for some reason they left this one lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Or maybe we could have an entirely different discussion about the ethical implications of inappropriate use of the internet on the company dime . . .

or, you know . . .

not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

www.VTunnel.com is blocked, is that the website to view the games or is it just a proxy?  If it's just the proxy, what's the real site so I can test it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

You should be allowed to access the internet while the boss is out getting sloshed during a three hour lunch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: For those of you at work:
    [QUOTE]You should be allowed to access the internet while the boss is out getting sloshed during a three hour lunch.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

I'll drink to that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: For those of you at work:
    [QUOTE]www.VTunnel.com is blocked, is that the website to view the games or is it just a proxy?  If it's just the proxy, what's the real site so I can test it?
    Posted by Payment84[/QUOTE]

No it's the proxy site.  There are others, although I think they'll be blocked as quickly as you can find them and use them if your IT department is that on top of things.

I remember someone complaining that they couldn't see the site.  No big deal.

Not even an issue for me - I'm a college student with large breaks between classes, but I was hoping this could help some people.