For you doubting Thomas' out there... why you think the Pats won't win...explain!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For you doubting Thomas' out there... why you think the Pats won't win...explain!!

IMHO, the Pats play like we know they can, even with injuries on the O side of the line, plus being at home, they can still take the Texans.  Texans are banged up on the wrong side of the line and the Pats O can take advantage of it while the Pats D is in good shape.  So, you doubting Thomas' out there, why are you picking the Texans to win over your beloved Pats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: For you doubting Thomas' out there... why you think the Pats won't win...explain!!

Texans beat Chicago on the road, Denver on the road and the Ravens @ Home.

The only contender the Pats have beat is Denver in Foxboro!

I dont know who will win but, the Pats better play better than they did against Buffalo or Miami!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: For you doubting Thomas' out there... why you think the Pats won't win...explain!!

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Texans beat Chicago on the road, Denver on the road and the Ravens @ Home.

The only contender the Pats have beat is Denver in Foxboro!

I dont know who will win but, the Pats better play better than they did against Buffalo or Miami!

[/QUOTE]

So basically, you are saying, because the Pats lost to Arizona, Seattle and the Ravens 8+ games ago, this is enough for you to feel they'll lose this game? This is not the same Pats team that lost those three games considering they lost to AZ but for a Ghost missed FG and a questionable FG call against them in the Ravens game. Seattle, one of those miracle bombs did them in!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Houston's undefeated on the road, but that will end tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I just dont think Pats pass D can stop the Houston passing game. Hope Im wrong...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

You people need to stop pooping your big boy pants and get behind this team dammit!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You people need to stop pooping your big boy pants and get behind this team dammit!

[/QUOTE]

What he (or she) said!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let’s shove the football straight down Rex Ryan’s gigantic canyon of a mouth!!  GO PATS!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I'm completely behind this team, and I think when you add up everything we have the edge in this game.  A slight edge though.  I think the Pats offense can move the ball against Houston, but the key is going to be the O-line in protection and creating running lanes.  That's all a tall order against this front.  The other key is going to be our defense from top to bottom.  This is the biggest challege yet for the Pats, but I think they can do it. I'm hoping Jones comes back BIG tonight.  He had been playing exceptionally well. 

When I think that we've only lost 3 games by a combined 4 points I get dreamy.  And truthfully had that Baltimore game been played with regular officials, I think we would have won that one too.  Yet at the same time, the schedule thus far has been pretty cake all things considered. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think the Pats will win this.  That said, no game is a gimme in the NFL, and especially against an 11-1 team.  I view tonight's game and the game next Sunday as a great measuring stick for where the team stands.  How playoff ready are they?  If we beat both the Texans and 49'ers I'll feel really good about the playoffs.  If we split the games I'll feel so-so.  If we lose both I'll know the team will not win the big game this year.  This is such a great test.  Two very good teams in 6 days.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Houston has ZERO CHANCE to beat the Pats tonight. ZERO. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The Texans will be so humiliated tonight they will lose out and settle for the wild card.

You heard it here first.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

After tonight JJ Watt will be so psychologically damaged he will quit football and take up collecting Hummel figures and learning crochet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The Pats won't really win becasue there are no real winners when you pummel and embarass the other team the way they will the Texans tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats won't really win becasue there are no real winners when you pummel and embarass the other team the way they will the Texans tonight.

[/QUOTE]

You're on a roll.  I would like to see them handily beat the Texans so that the curse of the Pats gets placed on them.  Ever notice how the Pats will handily beat a hot team and then they go on a losing streak?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Houston has ZERO CHANCE to beat the Pats tonight. ZERO. 

[/QUOTE]

May all of America's enemies share your optimism.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...  Any of you fence jumpers... This team is the real deal. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're on a roll.  I would like to see them handily beat the Texans so that the curse of the Pats gets placed on them.  Ever notice how the Pats will handily beat a hot team and then they go on a losing streak?

[/QUOTE]

The Pats could give the Texans multiple losses with one beating and give themsleves the #1 seed for sure.

Next week is huge though...I don't have predictions for such  a blowout. The 49rs have been in big games and are a better matchup, close game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Pats could give the Texans multiple losses with one beating and give themsleves the #1 seed for sure.

Next week is huge though...I don't have predictions for such  a blowout. The 49rs have been in big games and are a better matchup, close game.

[/QUOTE]

I think you guys are right, the Texans are still shellshocked from last night and deservedly so. I would not at all be suprised if they lose 2 or even all of these last three games and give up the 1 seed.