Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

while genocide is reprensible, using cultural oppression around race, gender, weight or other is undefendable tcal. this is exactly why/how our society creates neurosis in women (1/2 of all women have a bulemic event before graduating college; bulemia destroys the health of an individual. anorexia kills women. little girls as early as 5 years old now are putting themselves on diets (with no reason to). fat oppression is not ok dude. deal with your own insecurrities, dont take them out on women (beacuse other peopel do it, doenst make it ok). enough said.

peace bro

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to makonikyman's comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

oppression aint funny. it's ignorant. real people are harmed.

try and explain away racism. it's not in vogue today, so most wont try and say, that "sh@t is funny, tell me you didnit laugh". oppression aint funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Where I grew up....the affluent suburbs .....we all ragged on each other.  By the way, we fought over a lot less then calling someone's girlfriend fat and ugly.   Lose the outrage.

lose the thinking oppression is ok. it aint cool. the outrage is warranted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Where I grew up....the affluent suburbs .....we all ragged on each other.  By the way, we fought over a lot less then calling someone's girlfriend fat and ugly.   Lose the outrage.

And that's being real! TJ screwed up by going NATIONWIDE w
    ith it though!.... no punn intended! 

I love all the prissy little Church lady outrage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Why Ted, why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

try and explain away racism. it's not in vogue today, so most wont try and say, that "sh@t is funny, tell me you didnit laugh". oppression aint funny.

Yo, I came from the culture and understand it, right or wrong. I am relating to it based on my personal experiences in it. Take your trivial, unrealistic, out of context commentary to a political debate if you feel the need to change the world. This is simply a relaxed blog amongst near perfect strangers who aren't looking for you to pontificate about whats wrong with society....you can't even relate.........PEACE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In contrast to your little pr*icky and useless existence?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Now see, why you going there Nomadfan? What makes you the judge of your fellow bloggers in this neighborhood. Guess we shoulda known by the Avitar on your page that you're just a poser. Take another bottle outta your azz. You might feel better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

People can call me whatever they want, insult me...whatever....I take as good as I give....

My family....totally off limits......

Many Football Players aren't Rocket Scientists...Ted just proved he ain't for sure.

Really dumb on his part. He had better stay clear of Vince for awhile...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Lol, I can just see it now, "dude I'm gonna kill you for messing up my blue blazer!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I hope Vince runs into him in a dark alley one evening.

Ted better hope Bianca doesn't run in to him. She's bigger than he is!!

LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

And that's being real! TJ screwed up by going NATIONWIDE w
    ith it though!.... no punn intended! 

I can only tell you dude.....YOU WOULD NOT have survived...you really have no idea. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

RallyC.

Unlike you, that is not where most people store their bottles. Your "taste" is not what most people feel comfortable stooping down to and try to relate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Yo, I came from the culture and understand it, right or wrong. I am relating to it based on my personal experiences in it. Take your trivial, unrealistic, out of context commentary to a political debate if you feel the need to change the world. This is simply a relaxed blog amongst near perfect strangers who aren't looking for you to pontificate about whats wrong with society....you can't even relate.........PEACE!

thanks for wishing me "peace"

relax all you want, when the shoe is one the other foot , youd see it diferently.

how different do you think this is from some group of white middle class men relaxing and making light of similar comments on non white people. the only difference is fat oppression is acceptable today in this society. again oppression hurt all people. no matter what kind and no matte how "comfortable" anyone wants to feel doing it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RallyC.

Unlike you, that is not where most people store their bottles. Your "taste" is not what most people feel comfortable stooping down to and try to relate.

You have no idea what my taste tolerances or preferences are. Nor do you have any idea who I am or what it is I do. Though I am pretty certain that I truly am a better person than you in all facets of life, and my sphere of influence likely dwarfs your entire existance, I won't judge you for being you. Good day.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Lol, I can just see it now, "dude I'm gonna kill you for messing up my blue blazer!"

Pointing out someone's unpressed Khaki's was always go time....lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

thanks for wishing me "peace"

relax all you want, when the shoe is one the other foot , youd see it diferently.

how different do you think this is from some group of white middle class men relaxing and making light of similar comments on non white people. the only difference is fat oppression is acceptable today in this society. again oppression hurt all people. no matter what kind and no matte how "comfortable" anyone wants to feel doing it.

You see, I am not white, but am well above middle class. I persevered to get where I am despite the insiginificant group you seem to fear most. Me, I could care less about what anyone else may think, becasue I am who I am despite what they thought or said. I simply share a mutual respect with those types, and as long as they continue to call me Sir to may face, what they say behind my back, doesn't have any influence on how I feel. I am well above that, just as YOU should be....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Wow, you throw around insults just like Teddy.  Hypocrite much?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I can only tell you dude.....YOU WOULD NOT have survived...you really have no idea. 

[/QUOTE]

Sure I would of.  In fact I would of been running the place. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Wow, really can't believe Ted could be this dumb. Crazy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

Sure I would of.  In fact I would of been running the place. 

[/QUOTE]

Haha...it would have been nice to see you try. And as you were crawlling back to your mommy with your A$& bleeding and your bank account wiped out you would have had some nice fabricated stories of bravado to tell to your burbanites. In reality though.....you knew whatreally happened...haha. I love it....tough guy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Johnson had way to many hits to the head... 

BTW, I don't blame Wilfork for being pissed as no matter some things should NEVER be said... 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

what ted said was totally uncalled for and pretty tasteless. but at least he apologized...anyways, i started laughing hysterically when i first saw the title to this thread/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

And we care  about this because...?