Fourth and Short Decisions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Fourth and Short Decisions!

Consider this....  If the Pats decided to punt against the Colts MAYBE we come home with a win that night ( I happen to think we would have).  If the pats kicked a field goal yesterday, we defenitely would have come home with a win.  That's two 4th and short decisions that have gone against us and ultimately ended up costing us the games.  That would had been TWO CONFERENCE WINS! 

Getting stuffed on the 4-1 against the Saints was a momentum killer too!  

I don't want to hear that these decisons are because BB doesn't trust his defense.  The Defense had played very well all season right up until the Colts choke! 

Seems to me BB has took the wind out of the sails of this team with his reckless playcalling! 

Man, do we need new Coordinators!  Weiss and Crennell couldn't have become available at a better time!  If BB doesn't get them back on board, he should be given an intervention by the people who love him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Fourth and Short Decisions!

Consider this also.  If the Pats had not been able to pick up 4th and short in past years than they probably wouldn't have any superbowls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

different factors contributed to both losses, it wasn't just the 4th down decisions.  if brady hadn't thrown that pick in the endzone, that probably would have salted the game away.  yes, they should have taken the FG earlier in the game too.  if brady hadn't overthrown Aiken streaking down the sideline, he would have gone for 6.  if Maroney didn't fumble on the goal line against Indy, they would have won (regardless of any bad ref calls).

bottom line, execution is as much to blame as the coaching decisions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Fourth and Short Decisions!:
    [QUOTE]Consider this also.  If the Pats had not been able to pick up 4th and short in past years than they probably wouldn't have any superbowls.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Im not talking about last year or any other year.  I'm talking about these two games where if BB made a different decision on his fourth & short, we would have two more conference wins.  You cant argue that his fourth & short calls have been reckless! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Fourth and Short Decisions!:
    [QUOTE]different factors contributed to both losses, it wasn't just the 4th down decisions.  if brady hadn't thrown that pick in the endzone, that probably would have salted the game away.  yes, they should have taken the FG earlier in the game too.  if brady hadn't overthrown Aiken streaking down the sideline, he would have gone for 6.  if Maroney didn't fumble on the goal line against Indy, they would have won (regardless of any bad ref calls). bottom line, execution is as much to blame as the coaching decisions.
    Posted by Mike-J-D[/QUOTE]

I agree with your analysis, however, I'm talkin about 2 specific plays where he made a decision that blew up on him both times. If he punts the ball (I think) we would have beat the Colts.  If we kick that fieldgoal, we would have won yesterday. 

He has made two calls that had no common sense attached to them. 

If he chooses differently, we would have two additional conference wins right now!