Foxboro Bound

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Foxboro Bound

I am heading off 2morrow to Boston to visit family and I am going to the final regular season game of the season New Years Day. Looking 4ward to it as 2007 game v Eagles was my last trip.

It is brilliant that the game has significance, relative to No 1 seed. Hope no more injuries crop up but I hope the first teamers play a decent amount of time. I will accept first half and a healthy lead.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and anticipate a successful play off run despite the woes on D.

P.S. This is more of an announcement rather than a Discussion Q but to travel over and not say it on this forum was somehow wrong. Go figure.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Foxboro Bound

Have fun!  I think it will be a good game.  Pats want to show they can beat Buffalo, but I don't think Buffalo is going to roll over either.  I think it will be a dog fight, but Pats should win.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Foxboro Bound:
    [QUOTE]Have fun!  I think it will be a good game.  Pats want to show they can beat Buffalo, but I don't think Buffalo is going to roll over either.  I think it will be a dog fight, but Pats should win.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

This game will be my 6th in the last 12 years. Pats have won all of those games.
    V Miami, Titans, Colts, Buccs and Eagles.  Next victim Bills.

Nice to leave Boston 6 and 0 for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Foxboro Bound : This game will be my 6th in the last 12 years. Pats have won all of those games. V Miami, Titans, Colts, Buccs and Eagles.  Next victim Bills. Nice to leave Boston 6 and 0 for me.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Note to self:

[Give tickets to irishfanatic for 2011 Divisional Playoffs, AFCCG, and SB XLVI]

--NY-PATS-FAN-4

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good for you Irish. Travel safe and I hope your liver survives. I'll be over your way the end of Jan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Foxboro Bound : Note to self: [Give tickets to irishfanatic for 2011 Divisional Playoffs, AFCCG, and SB XLVI] --NY-PATS-FAN-4
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated, I will keep at eye out for the mail in mid January (lol).

Seriously though, after this trip, my next goal will be to arrange a trip for a play-off game. All my visits have been regular season matches.

Ultimate personal Patriot goal.....to be at a Patriot S/B game. With my record it would be looking good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

That's sick, bro! I'm extremely envious. The only game I was going to be able to see was when the Pats visited FedEx to take on the Skins. My father had gotten me tickets way back in September along with my uncles and guy cousins who came down from Woburn, Mass. Unfortunately, that game took place the weekend of Finals so I couldn't leave school to go see it. Heard it was an awesome game with many Pats fans in attendance.

But have a great time, healthy travels, and a great New Year. GO PATS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]Good for you Irish. Travel safe and I hope your liver survives. I'll be over your way the end of Jan.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

No hope for the liver Phil, my brother in law has a bar in Boston. Thanx for good wishes. I live in Cork (Southern Ireland) so if ur vicinity ur welcome to make contact for beers and some PATRIOT banter. At end of Jan will be near the Patriots final game of season at Indy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Foxboro Bound:
    [QUOTE]I am heading off 2morrow to Boston to visit family and I am going to the final regular season game of the season New Years Day. Looking 4ward to it as 2007 game v Eagles was my last trip. It is brilliant that the game has significance, relative to No 1 seed. Hope no more injuries crop up but I hope the first teamers play a decent amount of time. I will accept first half and a healthy lead. I wish everyone a Happy New Year and anticipate a successful play off run despite the woes on D. P.S. This is more of an announcement rather than a Discussion Q but to travel over and not say it on this forum was somehow wrong. Go figure.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Awesome Irish. Hope you have a great time in the Hub