Fred Taylor in practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Fred Taylor in practice

This could make a big difference in the games we have left, nice to have a 1,000 yard back if he is healthy. So far. 4.5 yards per call and two TD in four games...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Fred Taylor in practice

My hopes are tempered.  Even when he comes back, and even if he runs like a beast on his first two carries, we'll just sit him down to see who else might be hot.  That's one of the things driving me crazy about O'Brian.  On a more serious note, he should help us because he was running hard before his injury.  If our O-Line doesn't get healthier soon none of it will matter though. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Fred Taylor in practice:
    [QUOTE]My hopes are tempered.  Even when he comes back, and even if he runs like a beast on his first two carries, we'll just sit him down to see who else might be hot.  That's one of the things driving me crazy about O'Brian.  On a more serious note, he should help us because he was running hard before his injury.  If our O-Line doesn't get healthier soon none of it will matter though. 
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

O-line, I agree. Good news is every one practiced this week...so should have Seabass and the rest available.

I want top seethe tuning on the D. We can not outscore the saints we have to be able to stop them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Taylor will probably be the best back the Patriots have when he comes back.  Hopefully he takes some pressure off the passing game.