From Canada I Hate Tebow!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

From Canada I Hate Tebow!!

Go Pats!
    AS if some God is watching football

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!!

Don't know why anyone can hate Tebow.

Hate the publicity...that's another story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to From Canada I Hate Tebow!!:
    [QUOTE]Go Pats! AS if some God is watching football
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Where you at? NW Terroritories?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Don't you have your own football league?

Oh yeah, the CFL. 

LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Trust me, if the Pats lose today for some inexplicable reason there will be alot more Tebow haters on this forum than what we are currently seeing.

And I'll be one of them.

Yes, i'm a poor loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

eh... that run d might not work against nyg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Why hate Tebow he has done nothing that others did before and are still doing. Media blew it out of proportion as usual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Tebow: "If you don'taccept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you go to hell."

Interviewer: "What if you are Jewish."

Tebow: "Well, if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you go to hell, so Jews would go to hell."

That's enough for me to not like Tebow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!!:
    [QUOTE]Tebow: "if you don't Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you go to hell." Interviewer: "What if you are Jewish." Tebow: "Well, if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you go to hell, so Jews would go to hell." That's enough for me to not like Tebow.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Really?  Why?  Jesus was a Jew, and he preached his message to the Jews.  So, pretty sure he meant that it applied to the Jews too.  If YOU are a Jew, you don't believe Jesus (well, Yeshua, actually) was the messiah, so what would you care what he OR Tim Tebow said?  You are God's chosen people, and everyone else is just jealous.  But blaming Tim for not wussing out and saying it like he thinks it is seems wrong.  Would it be better if he lied and said he thinks god lets everyone into heaven anyway?  That is a bit Sesame Street.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

Stay in your CFL and Hockey board and like one of the posters said "sick your duck"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Thats too bad, you should listen to his post game presser. What a humble young man. Sounded like Brady in a lot of ways.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : Really?  Why?  Jesus was a Jew, and he preached his message to the Jews.  So, pretty sure he meant that it applied to the Jews too.  If YOU are a Jew, you don't believe Jesus (well, Yeshua, actually) was the messiah, so what would you care what he OR Tim Tebow said?  You are God's chosen people, and everyone else is just jealous.  But blaming Tim for not wussing out and saying it like he thinks it is seems wrong.  Would it be better if he lied and said he thinks god lets everyone into heaven anyway?  That is a bit Sesame Street.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm not putting words in his mouth.  It is what he said.  I heard about it last month.  Then I actually heard the clip Friday.  It is what his brand of religion really believes, that if Jews don't accept...blah, blah, blah...they will go to hell, chosen or not.  Believe me, I heard it ad nauseum from my sweet-but-relentless grandfather who was born-again.  Quite sickening. I definitely know what I am writing about here, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! :  You are God's chosen people, and everyone else is just jealous.   WOW with that thinking I hope the U.S. does not go to war for this tribe,oh wait.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

The irony is that it is the zealous Christians that are among the biggest war mongers in the military, especially the Air Force.  They would like nothing better than to go to war for Israel because they see it as fulfilling prophecy in Revelations, a book that was added hundreds of years after the crucifixion.  They also want 2/3's of the Jews to die in the final battle, because it fulfills prophecy.  Tom Robbins wrote a great, hilarious book - Skinny Legs and All - that touches on this lunacy (to which Tebow subscribes).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : Hey, I'm not putting words in his mouth.  It is what he said.  I heard about it last month.  Then I actually heard the clip Friday.  It is what his brand of religion really believes, that if Jews don't accept...blah, blah, blah...they will go to hell, chosen or not.  Believe me, I heard it ad nauseum from my sweet-but-relentless grandfather who was born-again.  Quite sickening. I definitely know what I am writing about here, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

If he believes that way, and I have not heard him say that, he is a hypocrite.

Jesus and God are one in the same.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : The irony is that it is the zealous Christians that are among the biggest war mongers in the military, especially the Air Force.  They would like nothing better than to go to war for Israel because they see it as fulfilling prophecy in Revelations, a book that was added hundreds of years after the crucifixion.  They also want 2/3's of the Jews to die in the final battle, because it fulfills prophecy.  Tom Robbins wrote a great, hilarious book - Skinny Legs and All - that touches on this lunacy (to which Tebow subscribes).

You must have been a huge disappointment to your grandfather.  Is that why you are obsessed with God now?  Is that why you feel it necessary to shout "I am an athiest" while at the same time yyou can do nothing but talk about Christianity and Jesus?

If you are seeking pity - believe me you have it - it is obvious how pitiful you are.

But today you hate Tebow and yesterday you posted this:

First, I do not think he is a bad guy. I think he has flaws, both professional and personal. But I won't go into that here.

Which is it loser?  You are a complete idiot. 

I think you'd be much better served by sitting in your living room and simply hating yourself.  Why bring us in on it? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Don't know why anyone can hate Tebow. Hate the publicity...that's another story.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

The media created Tebowmania. We all know his personal beliefs and how he shows it. Some posters here believe that he HAS to keep his pesonal beiefs to himself; there's no place in sports for his "antics". Little do they realize or care to believe that a TRUE believer will espouse his beliefs when  appropriate. Better yet, as an athlete, when asked by the media hores. Put it this way: how could he or anyone with his beliefs possibly ignore the questions directed SPEFICICALLY at his faith? It woulkd be like somone asking you in a crowded room at a wedding reception how you REALLY feel about your wife. Or in front of your co-workers, how you really feel about The Boss. I wonder how many folks would honestly answer either question and still stay either maried or employed. 

Yet, Tebow cooperates with the media and we've got a whole bunch of haters. Get on him for his style of play, NOT his style of Pray.

Question: late in a game, any game, be ir regulation or OT, when the teams line up for teh game winning FG attempt, how many players from BOTH teams are on their knee, along their sideline, holding hands? Any possibility that they are planning their annual May Day Picnic? Do yiu think that they are PRAYING for either a good or bad kick, depending on the team? Where's the public outcry from those "righteous" sports fans? Why do the networks continually show these shots?

Finally, did you read the story about Tebow's post game interviews? He STILL gave thanks to the Almighty despite being treated like a sack of spuds, and stinking out the place. Still believe him to be "hypocritical"??

I learned a long time ago to NEVER question one's faith or how they demonstrate it. It may not be for me, but i it works for them? Go for it!

Now, go vent on teh media hores looking for a story. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : If he believes that way, and I have not heard him say that, he is a hypocrite. Jesus and God are one in the same.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he believes it and he said it on a public stage.  They replayed it on on of the local sports radio on Friday.  I think it was 103.7.  

Was the interviewer wise to what he was doing, helping Tebow paint himself into a corner between his appeal to the public vs. he twisted beliefs? You know it. But it was due.  People should know what they are being sold.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : You must have been a huge disappointment to your grandfather.  Is that why you are obsessed with God now?  Is that why you feel it necessary to shout "I am an athiest" while at the same time yyou can do nothing but talk about Christianity and Jesus? If you are seeking pity - believe me you have it - it is obvious how pitiful you are. But today you hate Tebow and yesterday you posted this: First, I do not think he is a bad guy. I think he has flaws, both professional and personal. But I won't go into that here . Which is it loser?  You are a complete idiot.  I think you'd be much better served by sitting in your living room and simply hating yourself.  Why bring us in on it? 
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

You've been writing ridiculous things about Tebow for weeks.

Where did I once proclaim that I hate Tebow?  Where?  At any time?

You just don't like somebody pulling the curtain back, do you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : The media created Tebowmania. We all know his personal beliefs and how he shows it. Some posters here believe that he HAS to keep his pesonal beiefs to himself; there's no place in sports for his "antics". Little do they realize or care to believe that a TRUE believer will espouse his beliefs when  appropriate. Better yet, as an athlete, when asked by the media hores. Put it this way: how could he or anyone with his beliefs possibly ignore the questions directed SPEFICICALLY at his faith? It woulkd be like somone asking you in a crowded room at a wedding reception how you REALLY feel about your wife. Or in front of your co-workers, how you really feel about The Boss. I wonder how many folks would honestly answer either question and still stay either maried or employed.  Yet, Tebow cooperates with the media and we've got a whole bunch of haters. Get on him for his style of play, NOT his style of Pray. Question: late in a game, any game, be ir regulation or OT, when the teams line up for teh game winning FG attempt, how many players from BOTH teams are on their knee, along their sideline, holding hands? Any possibility that they are planning their annual May Day Picnic? Do yiu think that they are PRAYING for either a good or bad kick, depending on the team? Where's the public outcry from those "righteous" sports fans? Why do the networks continually show these shots? Finally, did you read the story about Tebow's post game interviews? He STILL gave thanks to the Almighty despite being treated like a sack of spuds, and stinking out the place. Still believe him to be "hypocritical"?? I learned a long time ago to NEVER question one's faith or how they demonstrate it. It may not be for me, but i it works for them? Go for it! Now, go vent on teh media hores looking for a story. 
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

No doubt about the media, they are 50 % of the problem.  The NFLN had a moment dedicated to finally stop talking about Tebow until next season.  I got up to make coffee and water the plants.  Came back, and their was Eisen asking Lombardi about Tebow. PUKING!

But at the same time, Tebow will be asked a football question and then steer the discussion away, sometimes completly ignoring football in his answer, and only talk about his product.  Heard that clip, too.  I mentioned it in another thread.  That's on him.  Hey, as afformentioned, Sapp is a believer, but knows better than to force his religious beliefs on viewers that intended to view football product. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!! : Really?  Why?  Jesus was a Jew, and he preached his message to the Jews.  So, pretty sure he meant that it applied to the Jews too.  If YOU are a Jew, you don't believe Jesus (well, Yeshua, actually) was the messiah, so what would you care what he OR Tim Tebow said?  You are God's chosen people, and everyone else is just jealous.  But blaming Tim for not wussing out and saying it like he thinks it is seems wrong.  Would it be better if he lied and said he thinks god lets everyone into heaven anyway?  That is a bit Sesame Street.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

"Would it be better if he lied and said he thinks god lets everyone into heaven anyway? That is a bit Sesame Street."

No, it's more like Soccer Mommy-ish. Everyone plays, Everyone "wins". No scores, no standings, just running all over the place, orange slices, juice boxes, and trophies at year end.

LMFAO!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I don't hate Tim. But why all this hype for a crappy quarterback. If he could pass like Doug Flutie could, the Broncos would be all set; but instead he can't pass at all and Elway is going to have to find a quarterback who can.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

ITes but the CFL is  a joke!! Really only watched in Western Canada in The Toronto area we watch the NFL. I have never watched a CFL game. WE don't like the rules.n Response to Re: From Canada I Hate Tebow!!:
    [QUOTE]Don't you have your own football league? Oh yeah, the CFL.  LOL.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]